Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Homecoming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Isa walks into Grassveil Town after a week long job and takes a deep breath and says "Its good to be home, i wounder how mom is doing." Then walks home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"Outlaws all seem to be faster, more powerful than we think, but all it takes is dedication and training. Even if it takes a while, you can be stronger than anyone who chooses to break the law."
The Absol's red eyes seemed to suddenly be filled with a sense of determination, and though her voice remained as soft and gentle as ever, somehow the look in her eyes brought a certain intensity to her words.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Isa looks up and say "Well i guess i have to train hard and fast so i can catch up to him and beat him he won't stand a chance next time i see Sly he is a deadman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well I wouldn't say that otherwise you're just as bad as he is. Murder isn't acceptable, whether for revenge or not. But I promise you, that one day he will be caught."
The Absol couldn't spot the Yamask anywhere near, but hoped she wouldn't be gone too much longer.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:02 pm

"Sniff sorry i'm overwhelmed with hatred right now i can't even think straight I don't know what has gotten over me." Isa looking down and wondering if he will even get stronger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm

"It's fine. Just calm down. I'd recommend that you get some rest as well. There's no use worrying yourself over things you cant do anything about right now."
The Absol smiled warmly at Isa as she spoke.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 pm

"OK ill need to save my energy for later." Isa falls asleep till next morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Rose was in town looking for herbs for Isa and his mom but see never seen a wound so bad before on Isa she surprised he is still alive and breathing but she is wondering why Oyu is looking for the herbs but Rose doesn't care she just wants to help who ever is in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

A Swellow was fluttering through the air when she caught sight of a Minccino seemingly looking for something. At a second glance, Ciriya recognized the Minccino as one of the healers that helped out in the Guild.
She flew over to Rose, gently landing next to her.
"Hello there," she smiled, "I couldn't help but notice you seem to be looking for something."

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Rose looks at the Swellow and says "Ya i am actually i'm looking for a herb that heals wounds I heard they grow somewhere near but I can't find it." Rose continues searching for the herb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:12 pm

"Ahh. Well you wont find it in town. Your best bet is to find out this herb's name and then ask around to see which dungeon it comes from," replied the Swellow, ruffling her feathers as she finished speaking.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Rose replies with a smile on her face "OK thank you for telling me i'll go to the market to see if the are selling any if not ill go to the nearest forest to see if i can find some." Rose walks off too the market and says "By hope I see you again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm

"See you around!" she smiled spreading her wings again before taking off. She circled around in the sky above the market before veering off towards the Guild to try and find her teammates.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Rose just got to the market and she is wondering where to get herbs at so she walk around for a little bit looking for a shop that sales herbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 18
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Dick scratched his belly as he walked threw the market. He yawned and knocked into a random other costumer. " Watch where your going!" HE growled at the other pokemon and contuined on the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Rose looks at the Zangoose and says "I'm sorry i'm in a hurry i need herbs for a pokemon." then walks off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 18
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm

" Wait one second!" Dick yelled back at the pokemon. " Now that sounds like an important thing I should say I'm sorry but that's not my style so why don't I help ya?" Dick offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 am

Rose stopped and said "That will be great." Rose gave a copy of what Rose needs to get to Dick

Energy Root
Energy powder
Revival Herb
Oran Berry
Leppa Berry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 18
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

" Oh that's quite a little list there!" Dick looked it over then thought a second. " well we can get oran berries from pecha forest and an oran berry from shadowhue if your not looking to pay I think you need to buy everything else. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

Rose says to Dick "Do you know anywhere to buy the herbs I been going around looking for them." Rose wounders if she can even get these herbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 18
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 am

" Oh I'm sorry I never buy these sort of things the guild normally has them ." Dick looked truely sorry., " Why do you need these anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 am

Rose says "Because this Oshawott named Isa was badly injured by an outlaw named Sly he hit Isa so hard it nearly killed him so Isa is in the guild medic area as well as his mom but her injuries are not serious like his." Rose looks at Dick "Thats why i need these herbs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 18
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 am

"Oh well that is serious!" Dick started to look around franticly. " I'll get the berries then and meet you at the guild trust in me!" He called as he ran off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:50 am

Rose thinks in her mind saying. "Is he really going to get those herbs and berries?" Rose sighs "Well we just have to find out." Rose walks back to the Guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 18
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

Dick was very late getting to the guild he was almost half an hour late. " I got them!" He yelled as he approached the guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamewolf

avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-17
Age : 21
Location : Paulden, Arizona

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

Rose smiled "You did great can you give me them please." Rose said in her mind "Even thought your a little late."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   

Back to top Go down
 
Homecoming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Norman Rockwell's America
» 6x01x02 "Loser Like Me/Homecoming" Watch & Discussion thread
» Homecoming
» "MR. EDWARD'S HOMECOMING"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: