Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Off duty and relaxing (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lance Starr

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

'Twas not often that the Gabite simply had time to himself, not in the midst of the odd (and not strictly Guild-sponsored, but not by any means shady) jobs, mostly bodyguard duty, he was often on. Thus the black-vested, but otherwise quite ordinary, pokemon found himself here again, a place where he could properly relax while off-duty. More than that, a place where duty wasn't likely to be suddenly called up for some sort of incident happening. A place where he could just... rest, and watch the younger pokemon have fun. Something he'd likely have none of, but it was peaceful just to watch, in its own way. Thus his eyes scanned the others in the area, both within the water and near it, simply taking in the surroundings until something interesting might happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 am

"Y-yeah, that's right." Kiru nodded in reply. "It will be okay, You're a guard, after all, and my wings are already feeling a little better." He commented gratefully as he flew/glided over to a pile of small rocks that had been gathered by the exit. "About the message, Sis and I use rocks to leave messages for one another. Being blind, I'm not very capable of reading and writing normally, so we invented some sort of rock code that I would be able to "read"." he explained as he organized the rocks to make some signs. "This way, if we're away before Sis comes back, she'll know I'm safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance Starr

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 pm

"Hm... creative enough, it seems. We don't have to go anywhere now, anyway; we can get moving sometime tomorrow, whenever you like," Tyr said, not minding for the fact that there was no sort of set job or anything of the sort just yet. "For now at least, I suppose there's nothing wrong with just relaxing, maybe finding a little place to stay for the night if it comes to it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:41 am

Kiru nodded in agreement. As Tyr had said, going for a job right after working out was a bad idea. They would be much better off going tomorrow, after his wings had gained some rest. "Yeah, just relaxing is nice as we-hhheell." the young Zubat replied as he stifled a yawn. Judging from the colder, drier air, the sun was probably close to setting, meaning the evening had arrived quicker than he had expected. "Is it evening, already?" he muttered as he stretched his wings. "If it is, then I know about a nice cave between some roots that my sister and I used when we got here. You seem to be about the same size as her, so there should be plenty of room for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lance Starr

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Tyr blinked and chuckled a little as the apparently tired Zubat suddenly yawned; it was indeed getting fairly late, though keeping time when he wasn't actively bothering to wasn't much of a talent for the Gabite. "Seems fine to me; I'm used to sleeping anywhere I can find to sleep, anyway," he said, allowing himself a little stretch as he picked himself up to his feet. "Go ahead and lead the way, then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Re: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   Tue May 01, 2012 2:25 pm

"Sure," Kiru nodded as he hopped in the direction of some large, partially fallen oaks. "It's right over here. There's an opening behind the oaks, see?" he explained, pointing in between the tangled roots. "With all the branches and the overgrown moss, it's a great place to sleep, hanging or laying down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off duty and relaxing (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Off duty and relaxing (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2