Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragon Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

"Alright." Bridget speeded up a bit to get to the aura seeker. She made it to the corner then it passed into the manhole. "Great..." She said and jumped down not bothering to use the rusty ladder. She landed nearly on her knee but then she remembered Khajit waste was a subsitiute for the floor and she wobbled trying to gain enough balance not to touch it.

The more Jake told the story the more anxious the Dark spirit of a wolf got. He could hear it's tired voice, which startled him more than anything. This story is all too familiar... it spoke. He restrained it before it could start to resist and say more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:40 am

"What's wrong with all of you?" She said in frustration looking around. How was Luke doing this? Dragons were supposed to pretty simple...find a way around their protective magic and scales, then try not to get torched or smashed. "Um..." She ran over to Zash and Virginia to try to talk some sense into them. "Uh..Zash." She tried thinking of how to get him to snap out of it. She wasn't exactly great with words though. So she tried to smack him. "Your. The. New. Fire Super power! Act like it!"

Wolf looked at Fenris through the eyes that weren't his own. "I..I-" Wolfs voice tried coming in but this was too powerful. Again it was weakening fast. Wolfs fist curled into a large freezing claw and he smashed the log into a thousand splinters. Then it slashed too more times at Fenris and a huge wave of actually...regular ice sped at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 am

" Sad I thought words could convince you." All the attacks seem to stick into Fenris. " But sadly force is in order." Fenris dissapeared suddenly and then 20 fenris' appeared . " Am I the real one ?" They all said in unision.

" What?" He said after the fire slap then the second and the third. Zash cowered away from her now fearing Dawn. " I thought you were on my side!" He said in disbelief.

Jessi stopped burning no more pain no more freak out. " dang why does it hurt so much?" Jessi wondered he was still totally himself just pain for 10 times worse for some reason. " Varl I need you." Jessi said regrettfully his white aura peels off him and took the shape of an incredable hulk like thing behind Jessi. It solidified and Jessi stepped aside it ran to meet Luke on his next swoop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 am

Dawn sighed and face palmed. "I am...Just stay away from the claws next time he comes ok?" She assured him then moved away. She wasn't even gonna try with Virginia. June and her seemed to be the only ones not rendered nearly useless. She couldn't think of what she could use on him while he was sweeping by like this.

Wolf huffed. "Fine hide behind your magic!" He flicked his hand again and pure daggers of aura force flew at all twenty. These weren't all blue though they were clouded with gray splotches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 am

They all evil laughed as they disappeared and 20 more came too fill their places. " You saw what I did too your friends what if I changed your compassion you wouldn't even consider them people anymore." The clones alternated speaking every word.

zash didn't reply he just hoped she wouldn't come back to hurt him.

Jessi held a hand up his aura blazed as he gave Varl power Luke on his next swoop was counter by Varl who gave him a good punch to the chin throwing off his flaying and making him crash.
Virgina took her chance ice covered Luke instantly and then pillars of ice surrounded the ice cover lizard. " ice funeral." Virgina said out loud naming it. The whole thing cracked and fell as Luke got to his feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 am

Dawn smacked the staff against thr ground and it became a crossbow. It more acutrate and stronger than the bow. The only problem it had less range. While he was on the ground was her only chance. She made a mad dash towards him as he got up preoccupied with dusting himself off from the ice. If she got it into him she could pump aura through it maybe doing something. Maybe.
Once she was within a safeish ten yars she kneeled and took aim. She needed to get this thing in the eye if she didn't want to just give it a stomach ache. She took aim and shot, it sailed through the air towards him. She fueled it with as much power as she could.

Wolf grinned, "I'm not Wolf." It boomed. "I don't care either way!" It spoke thruth. This was the sign it had total control. It stomped and something like a flashbang boomed out. It went from clone to clone slicing each one so fast it was at the same one before might regenerate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Clones was not the correct term for these things as this flashbang effect went off it would seem to hit each Fenris and then they would remain where hey were uneffected. He snapped taking away Wolf's compassion for his friends.

Luke's tail effortlessly came across and batted away the arrow like a fly. He raised himself and stomped down on dawn with both of his front paws.
Zash reacted moved fast Jessi too move and Varl swirled away his white magic surrounding Jessi's arm recovering his gauntlet. " GIANT'S ARM!" He shouted as he had realized what happened the last time he had not shouted the attack name. Jessi held Luke's right paw and Zash pointed his sword to Luke's left paw keeping it still with just the tip. Dawn was just behind them they had stopped it maybe 2 feet from her.
" I thought you were too scared." Jessi taunted Zash.
" Scared as h***." Zash confirmed. " I thought you were crying over your stubbed toe." Zash countered.
" Yeah and now my arm hurts like a b****" Jessi complained they talked like war buddies instead of son and father. Jessi and zash moved at the same time throwing Luke's claws away. Luke opened his mouth and attempted to swallow them whole. Zash turned and his sword clashed with the top of Luke's mouth keeping it away. Jessi held down the bottom. Zash now facing Dawn looked to her. " Come on it's not like he'll bite." Zash joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 am

Wolf felt a strange shift, why was he even fighting for these pathetic manipulative excuse for warriors? Why was he even fighting to keep his useless host Wolf alive? It released its spirit back into Wolf taking a wave of power with it. Wolfs head was clear of any dark thoughts or cloudy images of what was actually happening. But he felt like he could pass out before he even got full control. He staggered but held himself himself up barely on one knee and an arm. He rtried getting back up but he fell again.He couldn't passs out,, or else Fenris would brain wash him while he couldn't do anything.

Dawn fell back a few feet from the pressure that went off from the claw and Jessi. There was an opening that Zash and Jessi had wretched open. Nothing else was working...he had armor all over. Except for his mouth. She smashede the blunt end quickly and it became a simple sword. Hopefully it would be enough. Dawn moved forward and ducked under his teeth. She slashed as fast as she could at everything in his mout. Toung, palet, inner cheek, any where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

" Tsh tsh I thought Zash warned you he'd kill you if you let him out?" Fenris looked dissapiontedly at Wolf. " I man should always keep his promises Wolf. I'll fix that while I do my work." He evil smiled and reached out with a his hand to touch Wolf's head the center of everything he needed to change.

Virgina chewed her lower lip. This guy had just be scared outa his mind and now he was in a dragon's mouth. "Hmmm"
" It's bravery." June answered.
Virgina looked at her confused.
" Someone took away his courage his power to face things with no fear so he's now using his bravery his power to face fear head on." June said as thou she was reading Virgina's mind which she might as well have been her version certainly made it almost exactly that.
" Bravery huh." she mummbled.

With each slash of her sword the edge dulled immensely even after the first slash it couldn't cut Luke anymore it had been reduced to a blunt weapon. Which was completely useless.

" Man Zash my aura's being washed away." Jessi said his gauntlet was half the size it had been and that had been the size of Varl's arm.
" What?" Zash asked then he realized what he hadn't before Luke's entire mouth was laced with acid saliva. It hadn't effected Blazmer because it was a magic blade nearly indestrucable. " Oh man."
Just as he said this Luke's fire glands poked open Zash could see them at the back of his throat as the fire whooshed towards them. Zash raised a hand the flames rushed to it and absorbed into his aura. " Alright I'm gonna see if he likes to swallow fire if he flinches everyone roll out." Zash instructed and flicked his hand and the flames rushed back up Luke's throat.
Jessi had felt the flames before he had seen them they scorched the hairs off the back of his neck.He couldn't turn to the inside of the mouth he needed the leverage of facing the bottom jaw to keep it from chomping them he heard Zash's instructions and waited as the flames raced up luke's wind pipe he jerk up making it easy to get out Jessi was out easy being the fasted he quickly dashed out and rolled to get even farther away this whole attacking concept wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

After the attack Dawn looked at her blade, or what it used to be. "Really?!" She huffed to herself. But she'd listened after to Zashes plan. Like Jessi she bolted once he jerked without any harm except to some of her fur singing. It would be fine. She kept moving back as she waited to see if anything would happen to Luke.

Wolf slid away but landed on his back. Every movement was impossible. There wasn't really a point in resisting. What if his friends stayed like this? What would even have to come back to? Fenris was stronger than him by ten when he was already in full power. But...there was no dignity with laying back and letting someone control you without a struggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 12:15 am

" Why fight what if I took away your will to fight how bad would that be I wonder?" He seemed to say almost playfully like wolf was a game and him the game master beating all of Wolf's levels and making him lose emotions and feelings that he deemed useless and unnessarcy. " you have no chance you should give- AHHHHHHH" Fenris screeched in pain his hand shot to the side of face a blazing fireball had arced through the forest hitting it's mark.

The one brother Wolf had not fought walked out threw the forest that parted for him just as the one for marry had it was the second youngest: Jaris. " Yo big bro!" He greeted Fenris. " your looking down Wolf."

Zash half smiled. He looked to Jessi and Dawn. " You know it's funny the only reason I was able to run here and attack Luke was because I was scarred." Zash cleared his throat. " scarred you would get hurt." He looked to dawn.

Luke had recovered from the fire and his head was coming down fast on Zash mouth wide.
Zash continued." And now that your safely away I'm too scared to move again."
Virgina nearly fell over. " He's too scared!!!!" She flicked her hand the ice around Zash's feet shattered and crumpled and too the stone of the mountain with it forming a crater.
June raised a hand too and played with her hair with the other one the wind carried Zash away just before Luke's massive jaws closed around him his mouth was in the crater now.
Virgina focused and came crashing down with her right hand which she had raised high istantly snow formed and rushed into the crater burying the first few feet of luke's beek like mouth the ice stayed compacted and held Luke in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 am

Well that was a nice thing to say. And Zash was safe. So everything was good, except for the whole killingh the dragon. "What do we do? Nothing hurts him." She asked anyone that would even be listening. His mouth was nearly invincable...his entire body was an exoskeleton...and his underbelly didn't respond to wounds...what the heck?!

Wolf looked over to Jaris in confusion then back to Fenris. Did he just snipe the eldest brother. He tried regaining his footing by pulling himself up. It took effort, and a slight wavering, but he got to his feet. Still no magic though. Or words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 1:21 am

Jaris came to Wolf's side and lifted his hand over his shoulders. " Lean on me." Jaris said. " I know you got no reason too but trust me this time okay?" He asked with the warm and a smile of a real brother.
Fenris looked angrily as he moved his hand revealed the scarred burnt skin, his eye lid had been melted over his right eye. " Jaris this is treason to your own family!" Fenris shouted.

" Don't give up so early." zahs commented to Dawn as luke breathed fire and the snow melted to water Zash moved the fire encasing Luke for an instant and causing hi mto tip over into the pool his paw stepped into it Jessi moved and punched with his giant's arm shouting as he did. " Giant's punch!" slammed his large gauntlet into Luke's forward leg and he stumbled jessi's aura linked up with the liquid to form a slimy rope to Luke's leg. " Ghosts work best in water this is extoplasma impossible to break." he said looking right at luke he reeled luke in while he had tripped over and was on his side.
June and Virgina quickly started to spread the jamy ghost water over luke using there power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 1:41 am

Dawn wasn't much of a magic user so she couldn't help spread it. He was kind of like a giant piece of toast. She just got ready to break into action in case he started to retaliate. As usual she had it become a staff when she wasn't in a fight.

Wolf accepted the help from Jaris. He still tried to process what he was doing. Fenris was the leader, seemed if anything he would be helping him. This was strange, but he didn't mind right now considering he wasn't going to be able to do much before his magic restored itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 1:51 am

" Jaris i will kill you and recraft your corspe to accept your soul again." Fenris' rage was obvisously more then that of a mad person it was that of an insane one.
Jaris looked at Wolf still ignoring Fenris. " Wolf did you know all of your siblings are hundreds of years older then you?" Jaris asked. " I'm 122 years old."

Luke writhed and fought but it had no effect Luke was caught in Jessi's stick ytrap.
" Easier then I thought." Zash commented then stopped his aura shifted again he collasped to his knees he no longer was scarred but he could also no longer move the other dropped as he did. " Why? Why can't I move?" Zash thought aloud.

" I just stopped all of your friends from resisting Luke they have no chance." Fenris talked to wolf now. " I took away there perspective of moving."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

Wolf responded to Jaris before Fenris talked, "D-didn't know that one." Then he heard Fenris's comment. "Cowardly... way..way to win don't you think?" He managed.

As expected Dawn fell as well. She couldn't even move, why couldn't she comprehend even doing so? She couldn't even talk. She hadn't tried, but she hoped she could at least blink. But either way Luke could have a feast right here and no one could do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 2:07 am

" Coming from the man who couldn't win without a demon doing everything for him." Fenris shot back.

Jaris waited pateintly for fenris to quit his childish bickering and this was what frightened Fenris Jaris never waited unless he had something important to say. " So if I'm that old how can the oldest of the group be 37?" Jaris asked.
Fenris' eye twitched his body stiffened.
Jaris locked eyes with Fenris. " Simple really this man's real name is visor gorfred the great grand son of the man that made me and the very man that made you wolf he's your father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 am

Wolf lost most of his respect for Fenris right now, so the insult didn't matter.Thay wholr sentence was really wierd in itself. He didn't repond, he just thoguht of how MESSED UP THIS FAMILY WAS. Luckily it didn't really count as a family. But either way that spell of no movement needed to let up or...it wouldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 2:38 am

" Be careful how much you say Jaris." the newly revealed Visor Gorfred warned. He flicked his wrist and something slid down the sleeve of his sweat shirt he wore. He held it out and it looked like a simple rod of metal a few inches long. Fenris' aura flared his smell was that of cleaning chemicals.
Jaris' magic flared also burned leaves entered the air.

The extoplasma on Luke lost it's white ghost power it faded and turned to normal water. Jessi swore.
Luke rose to his feet. " foolish magi to challenged me! I'll make each and everyone of you pay! I'll start with the fire mage!" He swung his paw Zash was smacked aside the side of Luke's paw was way larger then Zash himself he was flung several yards from where he started and skidded across the mountain top before he started rolling and staying to the ground.
Luke sucked in a breath and breathed a wave of fire.
Zash tried to flare his aura he couldn't even do that. NO! Zash thought. I refuse to be burnt twice I'm a fire mage for heavens sake! Zash tried to even squirm but it was impossible.
the flames closed in Zash saw the dark shape jump and spin in the air it was an animal shapwe almost like Wolf but smaller it it was a fox. It jumped in front of Zash and absorbed the flames into it's aura.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 2:49 am

Wolf started to pull himself. His father...His father? What?! Even if it wasn't technically his father his creator? This was the biggest thing that could've hapened at this point. If only he had enough power...

Dawn blinked twice. Well that worked, not all was lost. But what the heck was that thing that just took the bullet for Zash?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Combat boots stepped out in front of Zash now blocking his vision. " How's it going cutie?" Marry asked looking down on Zash.
" Same old same old, monster wanting to kill me." Zash said casually he was thankful Wolf's family had showed up to help.

The forest lurched trees and vines whipping at Fenris the melt rod in his hand shot blue lighting splintering and lighting all the foiliage on fire. " Not good." Jaris whispered perhaps to wolf maybe himself he wasn't sure himself. A tree sprouted under them and gave them a lift into the forest with the cover of leaves shrouding them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm

"Is...." Wolf couldn't finish any sentence. What was Fenrises power? Emotions? The mind? It wasn't physical. And as usual nothing hurt him. Except for Jarises sneek attack.

Wow. Wolfs family helping them? That was a twist. Though it would probably be good if he wasn't busy getting complements from Marry right now. If Virginia was back too there might be an interesting conversation after the fight. But right now she did anything with her aura she could trying to get the spell to wear off. Even tried moving as well with might.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

" It's perception." Jaris answered like he had read wolf's mind. " That's fenris' power thou I've never seen that metal rod before." Jaris looked worried.
Fenris' aura kept crackling and the rod generated a storm of eletricity.

" I hate her." Virgina annouced to the others as they layed in a heap. She couldn't even hear her she was way to far away but the way she was chatting with Zash pissed Virgina off.
June looked over marry with her sight her soul was pure naive and easily molded but pure. June resisted the urge to ask Virgina if she was jelly.

Flow's fur bristled with flames as she stared at Luke the dragon who regarded her with a flap of the wings that blew out the flames.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Sat May 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Wolf crossed over this. It was hard to process anything really with the recent devolopment. All he knew that it was time for the time consuming task of figuring out how to hurt him. Obviously a direct approach would never work, a quality most enemies had.

Dawn was proud that her prediction was right. But there was important things to resolve, like regaining the ability to MOVE. Was it too much to hope another sibling could fix that? Wasn't likely. And this was her "first battle", she didn't want to be helpless for the rest of it. Frustration overwhelmed her, but what would've been a useful occurence didn't come. Of course at a great time for Rash to activatee it didn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Sun May 06, 2012 3:57 pm

" I won't bother asking you'll only give me some sappy family speech." Luke dismissed their rebelling. He raised a paw and brought it down the mountain's large top it started to crumble away Virgina's ice shattering and the rock breaking. A large hole opening up in the mountain top.
Flow jumped leaping from rock to rock as she did her body changed from a fox like creature to a slender Wolf making her look like a smaller darker fured version of Wolf himself. She started to leap all around Luke , Luke's eyes and necked move keeping her in sight.

Marry looked at Zash. " This is seriosuly normal for you guys?" She asked.
Zash sighed. " stranger things have happened this is actually boring to us."
Marry couldn't tell if he was joking or being serious. Marry's leg shot up andstarted to come down in a drop kick that would snap Zash's neck.
Zash didn't see it coming he reacted as apposed to wanting to move his body just moved and he rolled to the side. He shot to his feet and Blazmer was there he plucked it outa the air and it was at Marry's neck instantly.
" Don't thank me then." Marry laughed.
Zash blinked and looked at his hand flexed his fingers. " How?" He asked
" It's fenris' power he takes away the perception your body has on internal drive, so I gave you the external motivation or move or be killed. " Marry explianed.
Zash nodded understanding he jumped onto a rock and leapt across the gap on rocks moving to the other side where the others were. Luke's wings flapped expelling the rocks away. Zash swung his sword all around him it radiated a slow glowing light heating the air. The cool air of Luke's wings blasted Zash upwards the hot air around him raising as the cool air came by. Zash was high in the air he floated over Luk and was way above his friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Sun May 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Dawn didn't notice Zashes near death she was keedping an eye on Luke trying to see what his kink was. But mostly she started to try and will herself up. All it was doing was tiring, and she knew it, but that didn't mean she would stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next