Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragon Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

"Alright." Bridget speeded up a bit to get to the aura seeker. She made it to the corner then it passed into the manhole. "Great..." She said and jumped down not bothering to use the rusty ladder. She landed nearly on her knee but then she remembered Khajit waste was a subsitiute for the floor and she wobbled trying to gain enough balance not to touch it.

The more Jake told the story the more anxious the Dark spirit of a wolf got. He could hear it's tired voice, which startled him more than anything. This story is all too familiar... it spoke. He restrained it before it could start to resist and say more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 am

June and Virgina stopped dead in their tracks. Zash looked up and moved to their side his teeth clenched at the sight of it. Jessi too tensed. Before them was the bodies of all of Wolf's siblings even the one Zash had just burned and Jaris. How could Luke have possibly gotten that on they had just left him.
" Hey can you guys feel it too?" Jessi asked.
" No?" Zash answered thou not surprising his sensory skills had not even began to recover.
Virgina looked just as confused as Zash.
June looked like she knew thou infact she looked slightly uneasy.
" There's something powerful beyond this barrier no inbetween zone or anything this is it once we pass through this we'll be right there!" Jessi didn't sound nervous in fact he trembled with excitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 am

Wolf looked at each one slowly. "Luke has a short temper..." He said with a bitter laugh after. He wouldn't see if any of them were alive. In truth he didn't care all that much but it was still angering to see it.

Dawn held back shouting, "Yes! None of the blank area junk!" She pulled out the glowing dagger as if already getting ready for the fight. This would actually be her first fight but she had it in her blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 am

Virgina could see why she was the Rash one.
Zash summoned Blazmer. " Jessi there are two things on the other side aren't there?" Zash asked in that knowing way that showed he knew the answer.
" Yeah one's humaniod." Jessi confirmed.
"Wolf I'll trust you to your family matters we'll take care of Luke." Zash looked at Wolf he didn't want to doubt him but he had a hope that the dark wolf wouldn't take over but it was only a hope. Zash walked not waiting for Wolf's answer Jessi ,Virgina, and June followed. The clear air was refreshing he hadn't expected such a great landscape they were on top of a mountain looking out over a forest Zash half laughed it was same forest they had started in way back when jessi had found the enterence into the Khajit town that had been the magic dimsion's entrance fitting the exit would be at the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:10 am

"Sure just handle Luke I'll figure something out for my brother." Wolf sounded half sure which was actually fairly good considering he must've been a walking armory if Luke wanted him in the same dimension.
Dawn actually prefered it this way. Dragons were easier to hit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:45 pm

" Welcome!" Zash heard the voice it was human or whatever you'd call a mage. He looked to source of the vice out of all of Wolf's sibling non of them looked like Wolf but this guy did he was taller and stood more confidently his hair was longer but neater and he was thinner but not any less healthy. Zash could actually honestly believe by looks that this guy was Wolf's older brother.
Zash's hand gripped Blazmer tighter. " All of you who wish to fight Luke proceed to the top of the mountain this will be your last chance to leave." He said with a smile like an greeter at a store a forced rehersed smile.
Zash stepped on and Jessi, Virgina and June followed. " We'll be waiting for you at the top." Zash said back to Wolf with a backwards wave to Wolf they were going to the top of the mountain it was right over a jutting rock formation in the mountain side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Wolf hadn't come this far to leave at the last minute. They'd gone through to much. Right as he was about to move forward Dawn passed him up joging after. She wouldn't run away from a fight especially this one for multiple reasons. He half grinned. She was definetly more of a teamate then Bridget, probably more vauluable as well. He walked passed his brother without making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:16 am

Wolf's brother stuck out a hand. " Oh no not you, you are with me Zash did trust you to take on me after all." He half mocked.
Zash's group passed the rock formation the mountain had a flat area here, this was the very top rounded off very wide almost the size of a football field. Zash scanned the area pure rock was under their feet that wuld make for a bad fall if airial combat started not a good impact. zash scanned the horizon.
" There." June said pointing to a dark spot against a cloud.
" He's big, bigger then I thought." Jessi said improved eyes of a humuonculus could work like binoculars.
Virgina took out her ocarnia and played a few notes ice started to come out from where she stood glazing the rock over.
" Hey isn't that not good?" Jessi asked pointing to the ice.
" Nah it'll be fine I'm sure you'll manage on it Jessi I can melt it on step and june can fly, this gives virgina an edge." Zash explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

"Oh." Wolf stepped back. Another fight with someone incredbly powerful by himself. Where had he seen this before?

Dawn looked up at the cloud he must've been harboring in. Well she was right about it being big. What should she use? Clubs, swords, knives wouldn't work. Was NOT a good idea to get close to him. She went through her options. Bow? Optional... Staff? That would be helpful. Spear would be if he got close enough. That was about it. She pulled out her bow first. Then her foot started to go white again. "Hey!" She jumped away from the ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:47 am

Virgina rolled her eyes at Dawn's reaction and kept playing soon the whole of the mpuntain top was a winter wonderland.
Zash's crimson aura blazed brillently large and powerful. Jessi's stark white aura was paled and swirled around his body. He'd thought of it durring his fight with Chase but now he would have to actually use the technic. " hand of the giant." His aura came to his hand and a gauntlet of pure white covered his hand and had clawed tips the aura solidified until the weapon was solid.

Luke came in fast he landed in the center of the area the ice shattered upon his arrival. " I haven't eaten Magi in a long time this'll be a treat." He seem to purr like a cat looking at an easy mouse.

" Time for introduction I'm Fenris your eldest brother." He said moving to a log that was placed right beside a stump with a log opposite of it he signaled for Wolf to sit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 am

Dawn sniffed and scowled. She didn't even know what that smell coming from his breath from here was. She readied the bow on the string. She half listened to his words as she looked him over for maybe a kink or an opening in the armor.

Wolf followed without a word sat on the other end. "Alright..." He said facing his brother on the log. He was expecting background info. before anything. Usually these things didn't go without including words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:18 am

Jessi moved first he was off like a rocket he pushed off the ground with his gauntlet arm making him whoosh by Zash faster then if he had jumped but not Chase fast. He opened his pal mad he flew at Luke who's tail instantly came to bat him away Jessi grabbed Luke's tail and held it with an iron tight grip.
Jessi's more rash then her. June thought as the wind slightly picked up.

Zash moved after Jessi and used him as a stepping stone jumping off his head onto Luke's tail and rushed to Luke's face Luke tried to thrash his tail but had no luck jessi didn't let it move an inch. Luke stood on his hind legs and swatted with his claws at Zash who batted them away with his sword. He jumped as he reached close to Luke and jumped to slash at his face. Luke breathed a burst of fire that engulfed Zash only to be absorbed a second latter by a swift slash of Blazmer but it had canceled Zash's momentum he dropped to below Luke and quickly back leaped back to Jessi. who had also touched down to earth.

Fenris seem to relax as thou he had expected Wolf to launch straight into attack. " sorry to have to bore you with monolouging as I must but I'm sorry to say it's what all the bad guys do." He said regrettably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:26 am

"I've been through it its alright go ahead." Wolf gestured for him to move on.

Dawn pointed her bow up at aiming for Luke walking forward. His thrashing kept getting in the way. "Come on!" She shot it at his neck in frustration. Her anger fueled the arrow's aura making it gain speed and grow a sharper tip. It arked towards his neck but she was confident it wouldn't do anything. She smacked the bow on the ground and it morphed into a long spear. Dawn was stronger then Bridget had been it had a weighted tip and a longer shaft. She arked towards his right leg trying not to slip on the ice. Thank you for that Virginia... she huffed in her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:43 am

The arrow brushed off Luke's hard scaled skin dragon scale was one of the toughest magic materials so it was unsurprising. Luke flapped his mighty wings and a guts of strong wind would cause no one to get near him the pure air force would have been strong enough to knock Jessi and Zash over if not for JUne.
June started to curl a strand of her hair around her finger tip was one of her habits when using magic all magi had them. As she did the wind current changed and a long jet stream rushed behind her and Virgina like a dragon in it's movements. she looked to Virgina who nodded and played a note on her flute her iced floor shot tendrils of ice upwards that collected into a giant iceberg above Luke. June's jet stream curled around it in a spiral and it all crashed into Luke.

Zash whistled. this was the Virgina he'd known before not the one to be outa the action like she had resently this was much more like it. His thoughts were cut off by a screech from Luke as he unfurled his wings which he had used to shield himself from the iceberg.

" Ah Wolf I'm sure you've seen these." He waved his hand and the pile of Wolf's siblings appeared on the table. ' Luke of course had me show you all these I assure you our family's fine." he let the bodies disappear. " wolf what I'd like to ask you is why do you resist your family? We've only had two goals since we heard of you one was to have a safe place to live which Luke provided and two was to find you. We started to hear about you with the words of the great Wolf of the twin fangs rising to be the new ice super power of magic. We knew you'd eventually come hunting Luke after all dragon killing is one of the esiest ways to claim fame." He reached what looked like thin air and grabbed a whine glass and he pointed to wolf's side of the stump where another one sat. " Please it's not whine it's orange soda." He assured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:55 am

Wolf picked up the glass and smelled the soda to confirm. "Hm." He grunted and put it down. "I never really knew about this whole...family thing until now. So of course, I don't have much an attatcment." He responded with as much respect he could manage. "And things are complicated. I don't really want to serve as Lukes body guard. In all truth." He stopped and waited for a reaction.

Dawn cussed as she slid back a couple feet from the wind. She went forward expecting him not to stay under the sheet of ice for long. She held the shaft with two hands waiting for him to get back up preparing to strike him in the eye as that seemed to be the only soft part on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 am

Luke's wings spread wide the ice was sent flying in a large explosion.
All that just from unfurling is wings?! Virgina thought alarmingly but played another note on her flute and the ice casscaded back only to be shattered against his hard coat.
" Giant flame shuriken!" Zash shouted to Dawn as he came too her side and Jessi lunged at the dragon who slashed at Jessi he shielded himself with his aura gauntlet taking the punishment.

" Completely understandable." Fenris nodded expecting it. " In all honesty the others didn't either but Luke is good pay and a nice place we stay together that was my biggest point when we got away from the magi that made us, I'm more of a father then a brother to the others Wolf I've always kept them safe." He looked like he was remembering the rough times with his family and the images showed directly too Wolf like he was there viewing it he saw each senerio and then came back to the log.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:38 am

Dawn ducked avoiding ice chunks and dirt. "Got it." She said as she smacked the tip against the fractured ground and it became a Shuirken. She whipped the star at the joint in the wing. That was the thinnest part as far as she knew. As it spiralled she willed it to get larger. This better work... She thought.

Wolf sighed, "You've done a lot. And I can respect that. But I don't NEED a safe place to stay or any payment. In all truth I probably wouldn't stay there for long, and I get along fine." He reasoned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:49 am

" Oh I know I'm very proud of you Wolf you've been more then well off without us and your the baby of the group." he smiled. then frowned." But I still want you with the family, we want you to be with us your friends they're well respectable people Wolf, actually I kinda like them but you really should be with your family." he advised his words had ore reasoning then they would normally there was something behind them something more then just a family's bond.

Zash raised a hand flames blazed along the ninja star as it raked up Luke's wing Zash moved making good time jumping above the wing to catch the shurkien stabbing his sword into the middle of it as it still spun. Luke's tail came and Zash swung his sword clashing with it.
Jessi reeled back a hard right and his gauntlet hand impacted with luke's front right leg and he slid on the ice and toppled over Zass jumped and swung the sword again launching the shuriken Jessi's way he caught it and stabbed it into Luke's underbelly it seemed like it dug threw and Jessi held it as he fell side ways and it cut all along luke's belly be as he pulled it out and let it fly to dawn it had no blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:00 am

Dawn caught it in the air and it the middle of it recklessly but he might be healing while she fiddled with it. It became a plain staff for a second then a large blade arked out of the top. It became a large sythe. She ran forward carrying it vertically then swinging it into his throat. Before she even knew if it impacted the other end became a war hammer and the blade dissapeared. The way she held it at that point allowed much weight to come down aiming for his eye. But she wasn't aware at the moment his flamethrower mouth was pointed right at her.

Wolf rubbed his face then looked across to Fenris. "Why?" He asked simply. "Why do you want me to be there? I never was around. In fact none of you have had contact with me in a long time..." He asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:15 am

" Do you have no sense of family?" Fenris asked. " We were made we really don't have a purpose to live so we lived for each other and you," He dry swallowed. " you were there if only for a little while wolf you were there we all have memories of you, and you you were one of the things we had to live for and when we no longer had you it was just another purpose to find you."
Luke's lips showed flaming tiny tendrils as he opned his mouth to blow out a stream of fire at Dawn.
" Nope!" Jessi shouted his gauntlet vanished he wanted to push Dawn outa the way not break her ribs. barreled into her sending her to safety as the flames whooshed into Jessi leaving him as a mass of burnt flesh that already was quickly knitting back together.
June picked up a wild breeze and carried it right into Luke's face, Luke had gotten himself to his feet at this point and let his wings extend to look threatening. June right in front of the left wing blew gentally into it the wind current turned into a furiosus gale and blew the dragon into the sky.
Virgian quickly called the ice below Zash skyward launching him high and he intercepted the dragon they started a mid air battle Zash's sword a blur as tail and two claws clashed with him it was a complete sense of two intense being duking out the only deciding factor being who wanted it more. Luke being a dragon had a major size advantage and whipped his wing around too smash Zash away.
June quickly cushion him with a layer of air lowing his declinning speed to the ground enough that Virgina could save him with her power. She looked at Dawn. Pointed to her. " you next." She said and a jet stream carried her fast at Luke.
Virgina called a wave of ice to Zash's landing point then crushed it all instantly into a fine tough snow that cushioned his fall. " thanks." Zash said rolling out of it to her side.
" don't mention it. 'She replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Dawn had staggered back when Jessi took the fir for him. She'd thank him fir that later but right now...was there a breeze? Then she flew up into the air. Then she relized June was doing that, not Luke. BUT she was headed right at him. Unlike Zashes weapon though hers probably couldn't take Dragons claws and club tail. She had to be quick with this. She used made it into a regualr staff with no magic properties on her way. She pointed it forward and jabbed it under Lukes head. She actually used his heasd to push under him. There a large blade came out making it a spear and she started slashing as fast as she could at his under belly.

Wolf up at the mountain where the fight was taking place. "Well I'd to actually get to know you all...but that hasn't been easy lately." He said with a lot more sadness then he's had in a while. "And I'm not sure why, but I still have to fight you...In honesty I really don't want too. But I owe it to them, they're up there fighting a twenty ton lizard..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Fenris snapped and in the middle of the stump martialized a crystal ball. " Luke's scale allows us to spy on the battle your friends are in right now. Now my questoion Wolf would you owe it to them if perhaps Zash suddenly lost his sense of leader ship the thing that made him dependable his courage?" Fenris asked in a sly way and then snapped.

Zash didn't know what it was a shift in his aura maybe but he felt something different now hw wasn't sure what at first. But then he realized what it was he looked at Luke and was suddenly paralized with fear he couldn't move. " I I lost my nerve." He whispered trmebling in fear.

" Zash? Zash what's wrong?!" Virgina kneeled to his side this was unlike him he would at least look like he was planning or he would rush back into battle but he wasn't he was doing something else he was cowering.
Luke's mouth curled in a lizard grin as Dawn slashed just like the shuriken it entered Luke and seemed to get into but no blood was split. " No wizard boy to save you now!" He shouted as he let loose a stream of fire. June wouldn't let that happened a strong air current pulled dawn away and floated her back to earth as luke flapped his wings and stayed high i nthe air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Wolf looked over the image Fenris made. He frowned, "He didn't though." Wolf defied. Sure maybe if Zash lost his courage he would't respect him as much but he wouldn't leave or walk out. "Okay...Fenris. I'll tell you it straight. Up until I knew I had one...Zash was about the closest thing to a brother I've had. And that doesn't convince me to walk away." He said with stubborness in his voice.

Dawn hit the ground and balanced herself. "Huh..." She looked up at Lukes unbleeding wounds. Then she looked the clean blade of her spear. "Thats new..." She muttered. She really didn't want to try magic, Bridget may have known how to use it but Dawn didn't have any clue or even wanted to. She made it back into the staf though. That weapon was the easiest thing to alfter from offense to offense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 am

Fenris' face for the first time showed emotion instead of just a voice of pursweation. " Oh really! This this guy is you brother don't make me laugh this make shift family of yours can fall apart easily look what if Virgina lost her compasion and Jessi his tolerance what is your family then!" He shouted and snapped as he said either one.

Virgina felt the shift in her aura and was confused for a second when she looked back to Zash trembling her thoughts weren't of worrying they were completely different. "your so pathetic! cower there on the ground then for all I care!" She snapped and turned the ice reacted to her anger and showered Zash a tiny bit as she rushed towards where the battle was. " June! Get me up there!" She yelled.
June flicked her hand and sent Virgina up there a wave of ice following as the ice and the dragon began a deadly dance.

Jessi reformed from his burns and looked around then looked to June and then too Luke where they fought. " Hey I I can help!" He shouted to June and then he felt a shift in his aura and he tripped it throwing him off for a second he twisted his ankle before Jessi wouldn't even have noticed but his reaction was different. he screamed like he had just been impaled or torched or smashed it was truelly filled with intense pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 am

Wolfs eyes flared, "You...woke it up again..." Wolf said. He clutched his chest in anzxiety of the thing that nearly tore the team apart. The thing that nearly killed his friends, abused power, struck fear into the past king. But no one feared it more than Wolf. He feared himself. He blinked hard to keep it back. His vision blurred, "No...It can't get out.." He willed himself this had woken it. He was messing with everyone he cared about and that was far more than enough fuel to awaken and power this demon. He whipped his hands and a blast of artic swirl pulled around him, his eyes burst bright yellow and a the freezing air turned into hail. Just as it started to expand Wolf clutched his hands again and the ice speeded back in and shattered against him. A altering voice moved around as he talked, "You came here to fight ME." He snapped. "So lets..." It stopped. Was Wolf really already wearing it out? It breathed in, "Start."

Dawn looked around as everyone changed completely, Virginia more...vicious. Zash...Scared?! And why did Jessi look in pain? That was not supposed to happen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:24 am

" I didn't your new family! is tearing ours apart and I'm fixing it!" Fenris countered

Luke batting the large mass of ice away along with Virgina looked to the ground where Jessi and Zash were out of the battle for there own reasons. he let the wind catch his wings he started to swoop by and breathed fire over them all.
Zash reacted there was no time for his fear he moved in front of Virgina and June stuck out his hand the part of the flames that would have hit them were sucked into Zash's hand. Right after he let out a huge gasp. " I thought I was gonna burn alive!" He said with relief.
" Your a fire mage for pete's sake!" Virgina shouted at him.

Jessi had moved too he didn't feel any pain anymore so his pain tolernece didn't kick in he absorbed the blow for Dawn and started running around wildly after getting burned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rp    

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next