Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ultor Phonix Gigas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sun May 13, 2012 5:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

2 days before Ultor Phonix Gigas

The mountain that used to be Luke's had frosted over after Zash and his group had slayed the foul beast he had been unable to maintain the place and it had become a winter wasteland. Crrrrrr tiny spiderweb cracks started to appear in the air just above the ground by Luke's body which had been eaten away to bones. Crrrrr-crack a tiny section of the air slipped and dropped like it was solid and shatter as it hit the ground before becoming air again and blowing away. Someone stepped out and onto the cool earth. Around him the snow seemed to instantly melt away and the grass that was below it look bright green like it had just been hit with wonderful sunshine. The brown leather cape he was wearing billowed in the late night breeze. His right hand was bandaged over with a leather strap wrapping threw his fingers and buttoning back up at the palm keeping the bandages in place. He tipped up his leather cap and the moon of this diminsion shown on his face. His right eye was bandaged over the wrapping circling diagionly wrapping the entire right upper corner of his face. He had very loose and puffy brown leather pants and he wore a skin tight black under armor shirt.

He started to walk his steps giving his sun effect to the snow around him like he was a blazing sun in this cold barren dimesion. His red aura burned around him and the soft scent of cherry blossoms left it's mark. His steps were heavy and with purpose he needed to be somewhere soon. with a swing of his cape the slip in dimesion was closed the dimesion sealed off he kept on wordlessly across the land Luke had made renewing it with only his steps as he did. His power was far different then three months ago thou it had been much longer for him an entire year in this dimsion's time units his aura was radiant like the sun.

Last edited by zashonfire on Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 am

Zash removed his hat and placed it on the counter top he grabbed the wine bottle and laid down on he coach. " Nothing wrong with spoiling myself just a little bit right?" He said out loud. Drinking up the red wine and refilling the glass. As Zash sipped away generously at the wine the TV flicked on the face of his father came on Darin.

Jessi had been seated on the bed his ghosts whispered words of encouragement to him speaking of how he survived that lightning guy's assault and recovered very quickly. IT wasn't enough for Jessi thou he was disatified with this so far. As he talked to his ghosts the TV came on he looked and saw the face of what he guessed was his grandpa Darin on the screen.

June had been dancing around the room floating off the air when the TV came on she stopped in mid air she was upside down yet her dressed stay as thou she was standing right side up. She flipped herself back over and sat on the coach.

Virgina had become so insanely mad at the water around her she had went outside and froze a mile radius around her. When she entered back in Darin had become the face on the screen she watched it from the door way still like she would have to run if things got to extreme.

Last edited by zashonfire on Sat May 19, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Thu May 17, 2012 1:46 am

Wolf saw that the tv flicked on and Darin was on. That wasn't his favorite channel but he was probably going to say something pretty important. Nothing that Darin ever did he liked. Actually reviewing his memories(which were few of him) but not one of them were pleasent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm

" Hello fellow magi!" Darin said he didn't speak loudly and his expression wasn't happy nor sad but a serious expression. " We're sorry your experence so far was so utterly drole. But I will let you know the tournament from now on will be a tournament format and round one will be tomorrow rest yourselves now!" The TV switched off.
Darin after the cameras had flicked off walked out of the recording room annoyed. He hated his job being the director of Ultor Phonixx Gigas he was more the spokes person Ra his good friend did all the directing. Darin had a more pressing manner he fixed his red and black striped tie he wore a dark black suit along with the tie. He left the room and made his way threw the elaborite networks of tunnels that ran threw the underworks of the main arena for the tournament. He made his way to a wide open room with many chairs and platforms lining the walls this was the room he would spend his off stage action in this was where the magic underworld overlords would be. Darin had come to be known as the big boss of underworld crime most of the assorted gangs ran everything they were doing by him before they did it.
a sound of clapping entered the dark chamber it came from a hooded figure in one of the platforms high above. " Great work on the announcements." It laughed mocking Darin.
"Yes yes brillent work I know." HE said sarcasticly not in the mood. " We met earlier to discuss this why do you want me now?!" Darin asked impatientence in his voice.

Xhort the seeker of the darkness would have frowned at this if he had a face. " Simple I've changed my mind I would like Wolf and Zash to fight in the semi finals instead of the finals."
Anger entered Darin's voice. " What?! " He yelled. ' After this was planned well in advance you want Wolf to be in the Semi finals! Why?!"
Xhort remained calm. " Simply put the arrival of this Raiko has changed things he will be in the finals and he will fight Zash as he says. I do not want Wolf winning this, then he would no longer have a reason to return to me. Raiko will be the safety when Wolf defeats Zash but for now we will allow him to think he will fight Zash." Xhort said.
Darin showed his fangs for an instant then let them drop he would have easily defeated Xhort but he decided he'd rather not have the head ache. " Fine." He said and left.

Xhort stood his cloak rippled. " Wolf will show his true colors in the fight with Zash then I will come and truely train his darkness." He called after Darin and then let the ground sallow him up.

Zash kept drinking his wine he had become drunk after the second cup really and now he threw the glass cup and drank from the bottle itself he would not sleep well tonight.
Jessi stayed seated cross legged consulting his ghosts he would stay up well into the night talking to them.
Virgina sighed and entered into her assigned home and to her room she played her flute nothing much else to do.
June boringly played with random objects around her room until she got so bored she ended up just starring at the ceiling until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sun May 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Wolf sat on the couch making random shapes and figures out of bits of ice. He did that for...five minutes? It felt like eternity anyway. He tapped his foot and then the ice exploded. Not much patience right now. He sighed and layed back, and stared at nothing for a half an hour. Thats what it took to make him fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 22, 2012 3:18 am

Zash passed out very late into the night he lay sprawled on the couch the moon was full makng long shadows spray across the room. One patch of shadow's rippled, a part of the shadow came aprt from the mass and slither over to right by Zash it grew into a bulky mass and then curled back like it was peeling away to show Darin Zash's father underneath. He looked around and shook his head. " Still foolish rough around the edges I see." He said to the sleeping Zash. " One year you trained a year and your suddenly over confident?" He seem to be lecturing him now." Well no matter I have faith in you, Xhort has plans with Wolf but I trust in you." HE said like a proud father. " What do we have here?" Darin asked seeing Zash's bandaged eye. He lifted it up a bit and looked under his face was cover with a devil grin when he saw Zash's adjustment to his eye. " Ha great work!" Then he looked to Zash's arm as his hand touched the wrappings he froze he had a feeling he should let this bit stay a surprise for now. " Alright Zash I'll let you keep a secrete from me this time.." Darin said and faded back to shadows.

the first day of UPG

Virgina had been up bright and early she had fixed up her hair back in a pony tail and got her flute settling it in a nice holder she had made on her hip. She was dressed for battle today not like she was before, battle cloths for a mage wasn't always armor and knights cloths and such battle gear for a mage was something that was comfortable to them and steamed their imagtion the core of magic power. Virgina sipped from a coffee mug.

Jessi had slept in he was still in his jacket he had been cold the last night so he had kept it on he laid on the bed his head down his chin resting at the base of his neck his back was up against the wall his white aura painted the room a ghostly sticky white the ghosts had decided to exercise around the room.

June floated around her room still sleeping cuddling up on an air pocket it was really soft comfortable familiar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 22, 2012 3:32 am

Wolf sat up and rubbed his head. The room was relitivley bright, which seemed like a good way to start a day. He took something from the only bag he brought. His one piece of battle gear. Gloves. They weren't normal obviously. They were something he had...sampled from a gods armory lomg ago. Devi, some kind of Elven God of the Tundra, didn't notice their absence. They were made for his priest, who were all ice mages naturally. It cut the amount of energy needed to manipulate and create ice through some magic properties. They worked before, the trick was if they worked now. He flicked his wrist and a cloud of slush espanded out. He made it into snow, then ice. He did that many times. Barely broke a sweat. That was a standard ice mage exsersize and usually a tiring one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Fri May 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Zash sat up and stretched his back his head pounded, liquor and magic didn't mix often times a mage's hangover is up to seven times worst then a normal person's. He looked around the whole room was blurry but he could tell one thing as he turned to face the TV something was going on now.
Instantly the TVs switched on in all the contestants room and it was a high volume.Their were two voices almost like they were speaking in microphones. The image was of a arena made of limestone with rows and rows of people cheering, there ws no one in the arena infact it looked completely vacant except for a table off to the very side of the arena. Zash listened to the voices. " HELLO AND WELCOME ALL ULTOR PHONIX GIGAS FANS!! This is Rick here annoucing after the starting ceramonies with me here is my good pal Bobby!"
Zash half laughed. " What next Billy and Tim?" he said aloud still completely seeing everything glazed over from the hang over.
" Pleasure to be here Rick! Can you believe this is the 70th time we're here!" Bill said cheerfully.
"Well I don't keep track but I have to say it sure has been a while but enough talk here comes the contestants!" Rick replied.
Zash looked next to the TV where a door way of bright yellow appeared, he stood up and guessed that was his cue he walked threw the door way and into the blinding light.
Jessi cracked his knuckles and neck as the announcers droned on he started hopping from foot to foot and shadow boxing in the air he was pumped now! Ready focused when the door way of light appeared he strolled threw it hands in his pockets.
June had woke as the TV announcers, she rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked at the Tv and yawned still wiping the crust from her eyes she looked and saw the door way, she lightly came down to earth and walked threw.
Virgina finished her coffee at the end of the program and placed it on the counter and walked along into her doorway of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sat May 26, 2012 5:56 am

Wolf was confused by the announcers for a reason he couldn't think of. Then he squinted once the doorway of light appeared next to the TV. He stood up and dusted dust away that wasn't there. He lwalked into the door with his eyes closed then reopening them once feeling the lack of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sun May 27, 2012 5:26 pm

The whole group materialed in a locker room Zash looked around the locker room was filled with Magi opening lockers and throwing supplied anything from necklaces to swords to battle axes . Zash didn't need a locker, all his supplied he could spawn from his magic. He started to throw up and quickly rushed over to locker room stalks and threw up.

Jessi looked around as he'd been beamed in there was anything interesting going on he saw Zash thou he had dashed to the bathroom, Jessi thought it'd be weird if he followed him so he waited around at the far side of the locker room. Jessi looked over by the exit to the locker room hanging above the door was a very large TV screen Jessi wondered what that was for.

June materilzed in the ladies' locker room right next to Virgina the ladies locker room was much more hecktick then the men's, ladies everywhere were changing into different combat cloths then the ones they had wore immediately alot of them weren't ready and were scrabbling around for things they needed.
" Good morning." June said to Virgina smiling.
" Good morning to you too." She replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sun May 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Wolf wasn't expecting a oversized locker room to be on the other side of a magnificent glowing portal. He only had one thing to put in his locker, the seeker cloak. Wolf had been happy to except the teachings of Xhort, but not so much the uniform. He didn't get a chance to see what time it was before they all left. He assumed it was pretty early. He manuevered around other magi trying to get away from the dressing area. He spotted Jessi actually, which wasn' hard due to all the other mages that had died and ingured. He didn't see Zash. He assumed he was off ticking off another compeditor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Sun May 27, 2012 10:58 pm

"Wooolfffffffff!!" Said a very cheerful voice, the electric man himself Raiko Ibana came from behind wolf and slipped to his right spun 360 on his heel and spun in front of wolf facing him. " Buddy how's it going?" He said sounding like they were old friends when in fact Rai had never met Wolf before.

Zash stumbled out of the stalls.
" Come on Zash try to look respectable man." Jessi complained as he steadied ZAsh.
" Jessi!" Zash said. " I'm fighting in the first round right?" He asked like Jessi would know.
" I have no idea." JEssi replied with a sigh.

The two girls were chatting away in the locker talking about how all the female mages around them were so hailiriously flustered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 3:42 am

"Do I know you?" Wolf said not like Zashes which was intentionally disrespectful. And he was really asking as if he'd seen him somewhere before. Wolf had..."read up" on some of the other magi superpowers but there were too many names to match with faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 3:53 am

" OH no you don't at all, I'm Raiko Ibana a pleasure to meet you!" He said very cheerfully. " I met Zash in the prelims and me and him are just such close buddies now so I wanted to meet you cause your his best friend!" Raiko explained

" OH hey Raiko!!" Zash shouted as he got away from jessi who was helping him and went over to raiko and wolf. Zash threw an arm around Wolf's shoulder and pulled him closer. " You know this guy he's my best friend Wolf his guy right here!"

Jessi followed along and looked at Zash as he made a fool of himself hanging all over wolf Jessi gave wolf a look that said. " I pity you right now bro."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 3:57 am

Wolf gave back a look that said. "Me too." Then he brushed Zash off of himself and got back to Raiko. "Well pleasure to meet you I guess." Though that was kind of hard to sound convincing while there was a hungiver Zash warbling next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:23 am

Raiko kept his silly grin on his face. " You too!" As he finished the TV screen above the door flicked on and instructions streams by all the magi who were veterains knew it was just the signal to head out onto the arena and h=they all ran out fighting with each other to gt out. Zash slipped into the group and was out with the first of them, Jessi was not so lucky as he was squished and squashed betweeen magi one thing that caught his eye was rai had been gone before jessi had even notice him move apparently he still was using his speed but he hadn't ahd the lightening suit on him thou.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 am

Wolf rolled his eyes as everyone shoved their way out. He stood there as he waited for the line to become less pushy and thick, and when it calmed a bit he walked forward to the arena entry way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 am

the arena was wide and open it reminded Zash of when they had found Wolf's sky steel spear it was like a roman collosum! Zash felt invigorated he lept onto the battle field! " Alright who's up first!" Zash shouted.

" Would you look at this guy he's charged onto the arena without even a call forward!" Rick yelled into his microphone and the crowd went wild.
" Well Rick it's nice to see such enthusaism from the newbies!" Bill replied.
" Alright this punk kid is Zash on fire." As rick introduced him a picture of Zash flashed across the big screen that was where a roman emperor would be if he was watching the fights. Zash's picture showed him in his outfit now with a flame on his finger that sent wicked looking shadows across his face.
Jessi shook his head immbarresed by his dad's show. He looked across the arena where the female magi were he could see June and Virgina laughing at Zash's little show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

Wolf sighed. "I guess thats one way to make an eneterance." Wolf muttered then laughed slightly as he watched Zash romp through the field. He might've already made some fans for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:44 am

Zash fixed his hat and copied his profile picture thou the shadows didn't fall on his face the same way. He looked a little more stupid this way.
The announcer called in his opponent who Zash didn't bother remembering the name of. He strolled onto the arena platform not getting any cheers like Zash had. " remember me!" The burly man shouted.
" No" Zash replied smiling cheerfully.
" I'm the guy you direspected at the enterance !" He growled.
Then the anouncers yelled go and Zash summoned Oblivion in a it's flashy way and Zash flash by the man in less then a fraction of a second and slashes appeared on his back. and the annnouncers yelled match over .
" Great to know!" Zash replied cheerfully and walked off back to the crowd of magi. the crowds roars were deafening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:48 am

Wolf coughed into his shoulder still a bit embarrassed by knowing Zash. And he didn't really see how this would be classified as entertainment if all they saw was a drunken Zash slashing the life out of magi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 4:57 am

Zash stepped next to Wolf. " man that was too quick now I'm bored!" Zash complained as Ultor Phonix Gigas officials took the body off the platform.
" WEll that was an interesting start wasn't it!" Rick and Billy started to chat and played Zash's moves over again in slow motion complementing his form and swordsmanship.
" man so boring the next fight should start already!!" Zash complained like a short attention spanned child.
Jessi looked at Zash with a look of complete puzzlement he could act like a three year old after going that fast and summoning a magic blade, correction one of only four magic blades in existance!Jessi had barely seen the flap of Zash's cape when he'd moved and jessi found that strange Jessi knew Zash had never been slouch but still he'd improved he had closed a large gap to Jessi's speed at this moment and he had up graded his speed alot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 5:02 am

"Well you've made a name for yourself already theres the bright side." He said in a humoring tone for him. "But why don't you lay off the drinks for today though?" He suggested. This was would be an interesting Ultor Phonix Gigas if Zash was wasted the whole time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 am

" Aw you could tell!" Zash laughed like he had tried to keep it a secrete. Zash had forgotten he hadn't dismissed oblivion yet and did so. " Yeah that guy was a pushover I don't think he should have even been in here he musta got lucky in the prelims." Zash explained his flawless victory." Shhhhhhh the next match!!" Zash said like Wolf had been talking.
Darin the UPG spoke person himself stood on the arena of smooth limestone he looked even more evil in his pure black suit and tie. His shadow was longer then it should have been and rippled, and jerked around crazily.
the man who had come on to face Darin didn't look anything special. he was a normal dark skinned man he looked hardly anything like a mage. " Oh man I pity him." Zash said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfgang8

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 5:12 am

"You think there'll be anything left to bury?" Wolfs voice has sympathy in it. It didn't really seem fair Darin wasn't really human he was a god it shouldn't follow regulations. But either way he didn't know if him being 22 should watch this R rated fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm

" Yeah there'll be something at the very least." Zash assured Wolf now watching closely.
Jessi looked at Zash shocked, he was dismissing him dead already that easily Jessi should have been the one who was fine with people dieing consider he died on a daily basis but he was no where near as cold hearted as Zash was here.

As the signal for the start of the match sounded the mage's aura bristled around him and rocks started to float in the air Zash instantly looked it over. " Magnatism." Zash deemed it as he noticed some rocks weren't affected by his magic.
Jessi blinked he hadn't even looked at that he'd been busy trying to catch his scent which was completely shut out by Darin's red whine smell as his jet black aura, his body blended in with the dark black and he looked to be a shadow with nothing but hands and a head he seemed to grow as thou the area was stealing the light around it. Darin extended his right hand out and his shadow shot out in that direction. His finger snapped and a sleek black iron sword slowly came out of the shadow sticking straight up Dairn grabbed the lather hilt and Zash noticed the blade was half the size it should have been and had no point the blade was cut in half it seemed like and where the sword should have extended it just cut to a smooth blunt area." That's Darin's magic blade, Morgan Walker" Zash said his voice was distant thou like he in the battle looking at Morgan Walker in aw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultor Phonix Gigas    

Back to top Go down

Ultor Phonix Gigas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next