Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ambush!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leumas

PostSubject: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Loof sat the in the tree silently and patiently, waiting for somemon to past him by. His plan was simple, of course, but it was the kind of plan that generally worked with low-key things like this. Wait until someone comes your way and then BAM! Surprise attack! Loof would swoop in, hit 'em and then take all their stuff! He cackled menacingly to himself, before realizing that it made a sound and shutting his mouth. Dood... I am so smart. He thought to himself, not taking into account how his colours clashed with the rest of the tree. He was as visable as a Wailord amongst Joltiks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Rayo was walking along the forest floor looking for his partner in crime Vanilla. Now where did she run off to? the yellow Pokemon thought. He adjusted his hat and looked around, "No one seems to be around, guess I'm off to weave my web." he said to himself. He started to go climb a tree.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leumas

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 8:26 pm

So there it was, his first prey! Perfect! ... Though it did seem a little on the small side. Loof wondered if it was worth it, but then he remembered... Ya gotta start small! He didn't think there was ANYTHING smaller then this little thing. He watched it climb up the tree before shouting out at the top of his voice. "HITCHAAA!!! HEADBUTT!!!" Totally compromising his position and making his waiting essentially worthless be cause of it. He charged toward Rayo headfirst, using the move which he had shouted just before. "Little dood, you're done!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 8:32 pm

The Jolti was halfway up the tree when he heared a shout coming from the tree opposite of him. A Scraggy was coming at him with a Headbutt attack, Well that was stupid he thought as he shot out his sticky silk trying to wrap it around the larger Pokemon. "Electro Web." he whispered in atempt to zap the Fighting Pokemon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leumas

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Wait... What was that heading towards him? Like a web of... Electricity... Huh, that was pretty cool. Wait... It was coming at him. And he was midair. "Oh..." It hit him and he crashed to the ground, rolling while shouting out. "Aaaahtatatata!!!" Before crashing into the side of the tree. Loof groaned before standing up. "Little dood! Let me beat you up, come on!" He pleaded before rushing forward and attempting to hit the little Pokemon with Faint Attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Rayo got on his back and started to spin, while doing so he was shooting out more Electro Web trying to get this kid to go under pressure. Let's see how he does against this. he thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leumas

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Tue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Loof had never learnt how to dodge, the mere concept of doing as much was completely foreign to him. As such he merely took the Electro Web coming at him, raising his arms rather pathetically before he was knocked back into a tree. "Owie... Little dood, that ain't fair!" He mumbled as he slid onto his backside. Loof was too stupid to consider running away, even though he was obviously outmatched. As such he stared at the Joltik as threateningly as he could, using Leer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 12:23 am

"Exactly what were you planing to do, boy?" Rayo asked the Scraggy flinching slightly at the Leer.Dispite his small size the Joltic was strong. Several question's came to Rayo: why was a Scraggy in Pecha Forest? Is he an outlaw?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 12:32 am

From a distance, a Torchic was watching the two argue with each other, thinking about helping out the Scraggy, but she just decided to stand by untill they all calmed down. "Yeah, I'm interested in what you were planning to do too." Fira said calmly, walking over to the two pokemon. She was genuinely curious about whether the scraggy had a plan, or if he was just an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leumas

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 12:42 am

"Duuuh?" Loof went as the Torchic showed themself, tilting his head. He looked at the Joltik, then back at the Torchic, and shrugged before standing up. "I was gonna mug you." He said, in an idiotic but... Oddly innocent tone. "That's what outlaws do right? Jus' wanted to mug you..." He repeated, glancing at the other two Pokemon yet again. The thought didn't occur to him to attack while their guards were down, or to run. "The little dood looked... Little, so I thought he'd be easy..." He grumbled to himself, not happy about being beaten so easily as he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 am

"Just because I'm small doesn't mean that I'm weak. Didn't your Mamma ever teach you not to jugde a Pokemon by thier size?" he scolded the Scraffty. The Joltic turned to the Torchick waundering what she was doing there, "Can I help you ma'am?" he asked in a polite tone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 am

"No, I'm fine, thank you very much." Fira quickly said to the Joltik in response. She then turned to the Scraffty, and thought for a second. He sounds so...innocent. She thought to herself, and then said to him "Well, you don't seem like the best one for brute violence, but I'm sure you could trick some people into giving you some of their stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leumas

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 am

Loof lowered his head in shame after being scolded by the Joltik. "I'm sorry little dood, but I don't think my Mam never taught me anything." He looked back up at Fira and tilted his head. "Umm... How could I trick someone?" He questioned. Planning an ambush was the best thing Loof had ever really thought up, and in the end he had managed to ruin it. Wait... Wasn't I just fighting right now? He quizzed in his head, but soon forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 pm

"She means instead of trying to ambush some passerby you could trick them. Say that a Patrat comes walking by, you could act sick if he has a berry, or..... Maybe we should show you what I mean. Could you help me miss?" Rayo asked the Torchick. The Joltic took off his hat and "Bowed", The name's Rayo by the way, may I ask for your's?" he asked politly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 pm

"Thank you." Fira said to the Joltic, exasperated at the thought of having to explain tricking someone to the Scraffty. "And the name's Fira, nice to meet you Rayo." She continued. "Now, yes, an example would probably be a good idea to start out with, and then we can see if you can pull it off. And what's your name, by the way?" Fira asked the Scraffty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leumas

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Wed May 23, 2012 8:54 pm

"Oh! Uh... My name's Loof." He said as he let himself slide down the tree, sitting down on the ground in wait for Fira's and Rayo's example of tricking someone. "Oh and, doods, thanks for helping me out and like... Stuff. I ain't been an Outlaw for too long, but I know I can become one of the best someday!" He said with glee at the thought of being considered a great Outlaw. He was easily pleased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambush!!!   Today at 4:01 am

Back to top Go down

Ambush!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1