Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An excpected evolution

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfgang8

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 3:54 am

It was a warm day, not quite as humid as the previous ones had been, but a great day for swimming! Larse looked out onto the clear pond water feeling as happy as ever. Right before he stepped in he thought about how long he'd lasted as an eevee. It had been years, which was more than most of them lasted. Then he waded chest deep into the water and started loooking for a point in the pond to swim to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:00 am

Billy Bronze the Country Infernape swaggered from the side of the pond he was feeling good today he's hadn't tripped and fallen and broken a house like he had done a few days ago. Just as he thought how good today had been going he tripped and rolled into the pond instantly pain flared from everywhere on him. " OUCH it hurts!!!" Billy cried and spazzed around helplessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:06 am

Talon the Braviary swooped down from the sky, intending to get a drink from the Small Pond, when he came upon a small pokemon who he instantly recognized.

"Hey Larse! It's me, Talon? How have you been?" he asked the Eevee.

(Ooc: Lazy post, I know, forgive me T-T)

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 am

(Ooc: You are forgiven) \

Larse reacted to both things. He vividly heard the pain screeches of Billy, and the greeting of Talon. He wasn't exactly sure where the source of pain was, though he had an idea of who it was from, so he greeted Talon. "Hey! Good you?" He asked back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:14 am

" Drowning over here if anyone wants to help!!" Billy yelled he didn't know how to swim and him being a fire type only made it worst if he dropped to where this head was under water he would be killed !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am

"I'm fine-" Talon answered, but he was cut off by Billy's shreiks. "Hold on one moment, please!" he asked politely. The he promptly flew up, swoopeddown, and plucked Billy out of the water gracefully, setting him gently on the ground. "Are you alright?" he asked.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:24 am

Larse then recognized who had been drowing. He thouhgt it might've been someone freaking out because it was cold or maybe just goofing aroundbut it had been Billy honestly drowning. He backed out of the water and shook himself. He hustled over to Billy to make sure he was still breathing. But otherwise he had been through worse certaintly a little water wouldn't hurt too bad...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:26 am

Billy shook himself the moment he had been plucked out of the water. " Thank ya kindly partner!" He said and made a move to take off his hat to show respect when he realized he didn't have his hat. " MY HAT!!!" He screamed and started running around looking for it he saw it in the pond and leeped towards it grabbing it and landing himself in the pond drowning again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:50 am

Talon facewinged and then hauled Billy out of the water again. "Better?" Talon asked him.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 4:59 am

"On that note hi Billy!" Larse greeted. He was really determined to keep that hat safe, he wondered why. Larse then still listening put one foot back into the water. The ground was slick though and he slid in face first into the water. Unlike Billy he ressurfaced but his messed up ear got in the way of his vision. he paddled toward the edge of the pond to rejoin them laughing at himself when his bottom paw slid against something cold and smooth. He couldn't gain his footing so he kept pawing it and pawing it.

Last edited by wolfgang8 on Wed May 30, 2012 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 5:03 am

" Wow hey are you-" Billy stopped after Larse resurfaced he had reacted to him falling into the pond but now he realized he was a normal type and it wouldn't matter if he fell into the water. He turned to the winged pokemon that had saved him. " Thank you kindly again! I don't believe I know you I'm Billy Bronze it's a pleasure." He greeted then looked back at larse who was pawing the ground. " Are ya looking for something feller?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 5:26 pm

"My name is Talon, and I'm part of Team Skyfire!" Talon introduced himself. He thenn looked over to Larse, who was digging at the ground for something he just couldn't seem to pull up. "You doing okay, there?" Talon asked,

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 pm

"I can't-" He didn't finish the sentence because he was too distracted trying to get his hind leg onto something less slipery. He looked down provoked as the stone he was pawing got increasingly cold. Then the bottom of his foot got a pricking feeling. "I think I hit a poison barb or something..." He tried completely wrong. The feeling went up his entire body, and he didn't even notice himself growing brighter. His paw stuck the the stone, a water stone, as if it was magnitized. Then his head went under.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 10:01 pm

" Hey wow that was an evolution glow if I've ever seen one!" Billy commented and kneeled by the water's edge careful not to fall in. " You down there feller?" He asked but even as he did he could see the glow of Larse's evolution in the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Talon could only stare in awe. "I remember my evolution. I was in a fight with a pack of Ursaring." she reminisced.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 10:38 pm

The bright glowing beneath the water faded, but no one surfaced. A few seconds of seconds of stillness, then movement created a small current under the water. But since the water was clear you could see there was nothing underneath that could be seen moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Tue May 29, 2012 11:07 pm

" What the heck the light stopped but I still don't see the little guy?" Billy said confused then looked at the stone Larse had scrapped. " Oh he's a vaporeon, don't they like dissappear in the water?" He said mostly to himself and turn his head at a thinking angle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Wed May 30, 2012 2:45 pm

"Yes, that would be correct." Talon nodded. He found his life experiance came in handy in situations. "It's also possible that he's swiming just below the surface of the water." Talon pointed out.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Wed May 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Then after that a spout of water shot up near them on a less intense slope. Something walked out, still briefly invisable then showing itself. Larse, now indeed a Vaporeon, emerged. He looked down at himself in the water seeing what he was. The new blue skin, a finned long tail, no fur, which was very different. Only one thing, his crooked ear, or more fin, was still there. "Well....guess that was gonna happen sooner or later." He turned to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Wed May 30, 2012 8:52 pm

" Little feller!" Billy shouted as Larse climbed out of the water. " ow's it feel being a newly eveolved pokemon!" He asked making a big deal of Larse's evolution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Wed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm

"Well, I'm glad to see that not ALL of you changed completely! But your new look is great nonetheless!" Talon commented with enthusiasm. "I always admired pokemon who could evolve without leveling up,it took me a long time to get where I am today!" he added, thoroughly impressed with Larse's new form.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Wed May 30, 2012 9:18 pm

"Well thanks." He accepted the praise. Maybe he could finally catch up to Aqua now. "Skin is wierd..." He commented intruiged while looking at his paw. He looked back zt his new tail one more time. Least he was bigger as well, he wasn't a small little eevee either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Wed May 30, 2012 9:24 pm

" Well I guess I shouldn't be calling ya little feller anymore, but your not exactly big either." Billy said now troubled he almost never referred to people by their name he always called them feller or partner but Larse had been a feller type of person and it just didn't seem right to call him feller and not have a little behind it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Thu May 31, 2012 2:59 am

"You're still pretty small to me, handicap bro. But you're more powerful now, too." Talon laughed, streching out his wings. "So, what will you do now, little big guy? You wanna battle one of us to test your strength?" Talon offered.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   Thu May 31, 2012 3:04 am

"Sure." He grinned. "I guess I'm up for a challenge. Would it be fair if a fought him though?" He asked looking to Billy. He wasn't sure if he even knew any new moves that could be more effected than his previous ones. But either way it was worth a try. "I guess its you and me then Talon, try not to draw too much blood." He kidded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An excpected evolution   

Back to top Go down

An excpected evolution
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next