Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Born to be a Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Reiko the shiny Medicham sat by the Small Pond, meditating in the shade of a tree. She was getting the feeling that she would have a fatefull encounter in that very spot on that very day, and she found that she could normally trust her instincts. So she meditated and waited for what was to come.

Admin

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm

A Mienfoo was nearby, not a possession to her name as she stood in her beginning stance. Violet was on the other side of the pond, getting ready to attempt her Jump Kick move on a nearby tree. If she did it right, she would avoid injuring herself.
The Mienfoo began to psyche herself up for the attempt by performing simpler combat moves. It looked like a form of martial arts, the way she did it with such grace.

Violet then stopped and turned her attention back to the tree. She took a deep breath and leaped, Jump Kicking towards the tree. She hit it head on, cracking some of the old bark, causing it to tumble down to the ground. Violet then landed neatly, using one paw to steady herself. That hadn't been as bad as it could have been.

As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Rieko hear a sharp *snap* as a tree fell to the ground. With the flow of chi around her shattered like the old bark of the fallen tree, Rieko was snapped out of her meditation abruptly. She hopped to her feet, showing no emotion, and walked over to where the tree had fallen. As she walked over to the site, she saw a Meinfoo who she deduced was the cause of the felled tree. She walked past the Meinfoo and knelt next to the tree on one knee. She placed her hands on it and closed her eyes, focusing.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Violet stood up and brushed the stray pieces of bark from her fur. She watched as the shiny Medicham wandered over. She placed her hand on the tree and closed her eyes. The Mienfoo couldn't help but wonder what on earth she was doing.
Blinking, she moved a bit closer, "Uhm... Hello?"

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Reiko looked up from reading the tree's aura. "That kick wasn't bad. You were a quarter of an inch off-center. That's why the tree shattered like that. It shows overall potential, though." she commented. She had yet to introduce herself.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 pm

Violet smiled slightly, "Thanks."
The Mienfoo had never been openly praised for her training exercises before since she lead a rather solitary life. If anything, she was actually embarrassed that someone had been watching her.
"I'm Violet..."
She had decided to introduce herself to the unusually coloured Medicham before her. "Pleased to meet you."

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:51 pm

"My apologies for the lack of introducing myself. My name is Reiko." the Medicham introduced herself. "How much training have you had?"

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:58 pm

"It's fine," she replied. "With that move, not much. But generally in itself, I train for a few hours a day. My parents were rather enthusiastic about keeping up a training regime."
Violet smiled. She loved her parents. She also loved the way of life she lead. Violet didn't mind not having anything to her name. She was good at foraging, and by doing the odd job every so often, she could also earn enough to buy anything else she needed occasionally.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

"That's not bad. How about mental training? A sound body is nothing without a sound mind." Reiko responded.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:17 pm

"I do some occasionally... but I have to admit I don't really know much about it. My parents would usually do that sort of training at night when we weren't around to disturb them."
Violet chuckled at the memory. Her and her siblings used to never be found lying around. They would always be doing something and so mental training was really against their tastes.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

"Hmm..... Well, with your potential I would suggest looking for a teacher. A lot can be learned from a student-master relationship." Reiko commented. She walked over to a much, much larger and taller tree. She picked a point on the tree and got into a ready stance. "If you were to do such a thing, you could potentially be able to do something like this." she stated, then took a breath, made a fist, and smashed it through the specific point on the tree. As the tree fell, it split cleanly and evenly in half, without even a little splinter. Reiko then turnedback to Violet.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Violet watched in awe as the tree was split cleanly and evenly in half. She then went back to considering the Medicham's previous statement. She should look for a teacher.

The Mienfoo stood there for a moment. Reiko had obviously done a lot of traiinig in her time.... and she knew what she was doing.
"What about you?" she asked, "Could you be my teacher?"

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:31 pm

"No. I am still learning myself. Even my own master wouldn't approve. I cannot be your master." Reiko answered firmly.

(Ooc; Reiko's one of those "tough teachers", like Izumi from FMA. Violet just has to keep trying. XD)

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Violet blinked. She hadn't expected that answer. Reiko was so much more experienced than she was, and still learning? However, the Mienfoo was not about to give up.
"Your abilities far beyond my own and I have no one else to turn to. If your master disapproves of me, then I shall prove to him that he has nothing to disapprove. So I ask again. Will you teach me?"

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Rieko was impressed by Violet's audasity and courage. She began to think of the pokemon more and more as someone who was really willing to learn. "Well, what if I were to say no right now. What will you do? What if I were to deny you every time you were to ask me? No matter how relentless you were, I would stand firm in my denial. What would you do?" Rieko asked her.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 am

"I would ask again." she replied, unwavering. There was no gap of hesitation between her reply. "And if yet again you denied, I would prove to you that I can and will be a worthy student." There was a determination in Violet's eyes. Subtle, but it was there. It burned like a wildfire, ready to be tamed.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 am

Rieko was silent for a moment. The look in her eyes was one of deep contemplation. Then, without warning, she began to laugh until she was out of breath. After that, she became very serious again. "Fine. You want to be my student? I just hope for your sake that you know what you are getting into. You passed the first test, but don't celebrate yet. You have a long path ahead of you." Rieko snapped to her new student.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:38 am

Violet blinked as Reiko burst out laughing, but didn't say anything. When the Medicham calmed down and became serious once more, Violet grinned at what she had to say.
"Thankyou!" she smiled, knowing that she would do her best to make her new teacher proud.

Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 pm

"I wouldn't thank me just yet." Rieko stated, although she was pleased with Violet's curteousy. "We still have a very long way to go. The first thing we have to work on is your mental training." Rieko stated. "However, I need time to prepare. We will start 2 hours before sunrise tomorrow, sharp. I don't like wasting time, so make sure that you are there.

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 pm

"Where?" she asked, not wanting to be even a minute late tomorrow morning. Violet wondered how Reiko would prepare for the training session, but thought not to ask.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born to be a Warrior   Today at 7:03 am

Back to top Go down

Born to be a Warrior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1