Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mia Goes to College

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Mia Goes to College   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Dylan opened his eyes and looked around, unlike when he went to sleep, his room was empty. He got out of bed and grabbed his shirt, he then walked out into the hall before putting it on. When he walked into his office/kitchen he saw Mia surrounded by a mess of papers, "How long have you been up?" he asked as he started putting on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 am

Mia happily got out of her seat and looked very eager to leave, but Trinity didn't look quite as eager to let them. She also rose from her seat as well, mirroring Dylan's actions and preventing him from escaping so quickly.

"Aww, are you really leaving so soon?" she sighed pitifully, batting her eyelashes. "Well, if that's the way you want it, so be it. You know where to find me." she grinned slyly, promptly kissing him on the cheek. Mia had some trouble repressing the urges to kill.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:38 am

Dylan froze when Trinity kissed him on the cheek. He recovered in time to try and stop Mia, "Mia, Mia calm down." he said. He took a step forward and put his hands on Mia's shoulder, "Mia just calm down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:49 am

Mia wasn't hearing anything but the rage inside her own head. She didn't want to stoop to their level and resort to unnecessary actions, but she was already tangled up in Trinity's web of deception. Trinity grinned as she watched Mia struggle against her inner rage, almost as if she was enjoying seeing Mia in pain again.

"Oh, but if our dear sister wants to start a fight like the violent street kid she is, why not let her? I'm certain Aaron, a star magician, would be willing to accept the challenge." she sneered, pulling Aaron over.

"B-but, I really don't want to fight her.... She doesn't seem as bad as you guys made her out to be..." Aaron muttered quietly.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:59 am

When Dylan hear the word magician he turned to face Trinity and Aaron, "Did she say Magician?" he thought, "Crap this isn't going to be good..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:18 am

Mia just strode outside, toting her jacket around on her shoulder. When she got outside, she threw it down on the ground and stretched her arms out. The Lincoln siblings followed, pressuring Aaron the whole way out.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 am

Dylan followed the group out after leaving a check at the restaurant, "Mia lets just go," Dylan said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 am

"Let's not." Mia replied calmly, her anger seeming to have dissipated now that she had taken a moment to calm down. She wasnt about to turn down the challenge, however. "If its a fight they want, than let them have it. But I won't let them see victory over me any more." she added as she took an offensive pose.

Aaron stood there and looked at her. "She's making a funny pose at me. What's the pose for?" he questioned Nathaneal.
"It means she's ready to fight, so get out there!" Nathaneal exclaimed, pushing Aaron out onto the battlefield.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:52 am

"Wait Mia!!" Dylan shouted, "Mia stop, your better then this." he said. He was pretty sure that she wouldn't listen to him, but he still had to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Mia didn't even blink. She just stared blankly at the brother she had never met, waiting for his first move. Aaron stared blankly back, as if unsure of what was even going on.

"Hey Aaron, what are you doing?" Elaine snapped. "Why don't you use your magic or something? You're wasting everybody's time!"

"Uh, okay!" Aaron responded. He held out his hand and instantly a flurry of familiar light needles blasted twoards Mia. She very easily jumped over it and countered with her own light needles, which were even more numerous and potent.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:25 am

Shadows suddenly swallowed up Mia's light needles. Dylan simply stood his ground with his arms folded, "Mia this is not te place to be using magic. And your above this." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Mia didn't respond to Dylan, she only dashed forward and touched the ground I front of her with her hand. The stone she touched started to glow and coil up her arm, and when the glowing faded a familiar gun-cannon had replaced the lower part of her hand.

"N-now what? She has a gun!" Aaron exclaimed to his siblings.

"You stupid, just make a sword or something and slice her with it!" Elaine exclaimed. "Nobody cares if she dies!" she added.

"Why don't you guys just shut up and let him fend for himself?!" Mia hissed. "Unless...."

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:51 am

Dylan just shook his head and placed a hand on his forehead, "This battle won't last long." he said, "This kid has no imagination." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 am

Aaron had no clue what his siblings were wanting to have him do, really, but he decided to try anyway. He touched the ground in front of him and from it created a strange glowing sword which he swung at Mia. Mia had now stepped away and dodge easily, but she seemed to have stopped fighting for some reason, as if she were thinking about something.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:22 am

Dylan just leaned back on the building behind him, "This isn't going to last long." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:41 am

Aaron began to grow frustrated now that Mia had stopped fighting. She only dodged his attacks now, not even attempting to harm him in any way. "Why are you giving up? Why won't you fight?" he demanded, although his voice shrunk as he talked.

"Because, you're not fighting. Theyre fighting through you; calling all the shots. I won't play this game anymore." Mia responded coldly, staring him dead in the eye. "I can tell you don't have any skills in swordplay, because I don't have any either. I can't fight with swords, and obviously you can't either. You're just doing it because they told you to." she added, turning her back to him and begining to walk away. "And I thought you were challenging me. I'm offended."

"YOU'RE WRONG!" Aaron screamed in a rage, charging at her back with his sword. He was planning on driving it through her spine before she could react in his rage.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 am

Before Aaron's light sword could reach Mia, it was swallowed in a hole of darkness. Dylan then got up from the building, "Back stabs," he said, "That's no way to fight he said."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:11 am

"WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION?!?" Aaron roared as he began charging at Dylan with a glowing fist prepared, but at that moment Trinity shot him the glare of total death and he stopped in his tracks. As much as he wanted to clock Dylan in the face, it would make Trinity mad. So he held back.

"See, that's what I'm talking about. That pisses me off." Mia stated, looking over her shoulder at the scene. She was grateful to Dylan for helpin her, but she didn't want to break her sternness quite yet.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:15 am

"Just what I was thinking," Dylan said, "Now come on Mia, let's head home." he said as he walked over to Mia and put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:39 am

Aaron could only watch as Dylan walk away with Mia in tow. He couldn't do anything while he was around her or his siblings would shun him again.

"Well, drat, that's too bad." Trinity sighed. "I would have liked to "chat" with them more." she added, watching the two's backs started recessing into the dark streets.

"Please, let's all be serious here; we all just wanted to get the living daylights get kicked out of Mia." Nathaneal scoffed, and the other two older siblings nodded in agreement. Aaron, however, began to question the reasoning behind their hate for her.......

Meanwhile, Mia was staring at the ground, her eyes filled with ice.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 am

"Mia what's wrong?" he asked, he pulled her closer to him, so that they were right next to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:14 am

"..........I think I've had enough of this. I've had enough of running into things that remind me of my past; if this keeps happening I think I might go insane again." Mia mumbled exhausperatedly. She had the look of a tired soldier returning home after a long, bloody battle with no rest. "................I think I've made my decision." she added quietly, yet firmly.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 pm

"Alright," Dylan said, he was pretty sure that he knew what her answer was. "Lets just talk about it when we get home he said. He then kissed her on head and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:04 am

"Sure....." Mia muttered, although she didn't seem to be totally "coherent." She was zoning out like she had when "she" appeared, and she was dragging her feet somewhat.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am

After some silent walking the two of them finally made their way back to their loft at Hydra HQ. Once they got out of the elevator Dylan took a look at Mia, "Hey I'll meet you in the living room alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:36 am

"Okay..." Mia responded quietly. She still seemed to be out of it somewhat, slightly swaying as she walked and looking a tiny bit lost.

PostSubject: Re: Mia Goes to College   Today at 3:58 am

Back to top Go down

Mia Goes to College
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next