Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: First Mission   Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Chronos sat down on the bench in front of his keyboard, "So, what do you think of them?" he asked Derek, the only other person in the room.

Derek was pacing back and forth across the room, "I think they should be good," he said, "But there's something about that Juliet girl that I just can't place."

"Hm... well tell me if you ever place it." he said. Just then a bell rang all throughout the manor. Both Chronos and Derek looked up at the thread of time. There was a small part unraveled, and one of the separated strands was glowing red. "Well, it looks like two of them get their first mission today," Chronos said, "Who do you want to take first?" he asked.

"Lets start with Chris, and that guy with the really long name," Derek said, "They should be a good start."

"Alright then, Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth and Chris. Could you two please come down to the control room." Chronos said into an intercom that ran through the entire manor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:42 pm

"Hm? Really?" Derek said, "Well thats good that you found it." he said, "What we should do is wait for the next reset, follow the girl in the correct past, so that we can find out what doesn't happen here and make sure it does happen." he said, "Lets go downstairs and get Deb's."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm

"hmmm" was all the noise Charles Francis Martin Arthor Andrew Leonard the Fourth made as he concetrated on keeping track of the entire room of every tiniest detail to ever noise to see or hear or even smell a difference from the last one time stream to make sure nothing was wrong besides the girl crying. " God hurr-" he was cut off as the other two came down stairs. " oh hello what are we doing now?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 pm

"Just waiting for the next reset; we're gonna go to the past and see what went wrong. I think. Is that right?" Chris looked at the fight; it was almost over, which meant that time would reset soon. "So, I suppose we should prepare for another reset?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 pm

"Yes that is correct," Derek said, "Not much to prepare for, all we need to do is wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

yeah it usually happen in a-" he was cut off as the bar fight finished and then just as it had before like a skip in the record there was a mass of noise and then a cut and they were back when it started " an instant." Debs finished his sentance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 pm

"Well, that was pretty random." Chris looked around; it was the same as before. "So, Derek, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:14 pm

"Find the girl," he said, "You know what she looks like, so you lead the way." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Debs looked to Chris he himself had never actually caught sight of the girl so this one was all Chris. Man some mission for me. Debs thought to himself more than a little jealous that Chris had caught the disturbance( in the force?).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Chris nodded and walked over to where the girl was sitting. She was just at a corner, chatting with some other guy. "This is her. She seems pretty happy; I wonder what could have happened to change that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 pm

"Hm..." Derek thought for a second, "Well that's what we are here to find out..." he said. Just then the man said something to the girl. She slapped the guy and ran away crying, "Well that wasn't that hard to find..." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 am

Debs put his hands into his pockets. " Did anyone catch what he said?" Debs asked not having heard what the man said, He didn't think it was something the man said on purpose to make her upset he seemed pretty shocked she was so upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 am

"Not a word, Debs." Chris just looked on as the girl ran away. It looked like the fight was almost over. "Well, she didn't run in the wrong timeline. I suppose she ended up not meeting her "friend" because he got distracted by the fight?" He watched as the man looked at his friend, shocked at her behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:55 am

"You are probably right Chris," Derek said, "Here lets go check on something," he said, "Follow me." He then turned and started walking towards the side door of the pub.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 am

Debs followed behind. " what is this some back door in time?" He asked getting slightly excited Debs couldn't wait to see Derek use some magic power he had only seen them travel threw time so far he was anxious to see more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 am

Chris followed Derek, and grinned at Debs; he was clearly excited about this job, and all of this time travel stuff. Chris sighed and looked down. I wish I had that sort of enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 am

Derek walked through the door. When he came through they weren't outside, they were actually in the pub again. But this time the girl was still crying in the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:17 am

" what?" Debs said in the confusion of walking threw the door and everything changes. " wait did we just cross the stream?!" Debs asked and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:29 am

Chris actually looked through to the other side first, before looking behind. "Damn, they're both the same room. This is pretty freaky!" Chris walked into the second room and closed the door behind him. "What if someone else goes through the door? Do they just go outside? What if they see us go through here, and not appear on the other side?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:39 am

"Very good questions," Derek said, "We did cross streams, regular people go outside the building, people can see us but they really don't 'notice' us." he said, "So now we know what's worng," Derek said, "looks like that girls friend got caught up in the fight and didn't meet her. Good work Chris." he said slapping him on the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:46 am

Debs set his jaw and bit the inside of his cheek to stop from whining or making a mockery of himself. "lavoro ben fatto(job well done)" He said offering praise in his own languege though of course. " well now that we've deduced the problem how do we fix it?" Debs asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antonm1107



Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-05

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 am

Chris looked at Debs, confused. "Lavro ben fatto...? Is that Italian?" Chris looked at Derek then. "Yeah, actually, how do we restore the timeline? Do we go further to the past and make sure he isn't distracted? Or do we keep his attention away from the fight?" Chris thought for a few seconds. "Actually, wouldn't both of those mean messing with the timeline? After all, there may be unintended consequences. Or maybe I'm thinking too much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 am

"A bit of both," he said, "We need to make sure he goes over to the girl instead of the fight. But we shouldn't have to worry about messing up the time stream. As long as what's supposed to happen happens, it's usually fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:23 am

Debs nodded. " seems easy enough." he figured as he rolled his shoulder. " wait, are we at a point in history where they're speaking english like us or maybe." An idea sparked in Deb's mind. " maybe they speak itialan!" he thought cheerfully thought he highly doubted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

avatar

Posts : 2059
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 22
Location : The Sonic Probe Factory

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 am

"Sorry Debs," he said, "Guess your not so lucky." The scene then flashed and they were back at the entrance of the bar. "Okay, this is the incorrect time stream. Let's make sure that guy gets with the girl." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

avatar

Posts : 3371
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 19
Location : a place

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: First Mission   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:55 am

" alright then I'll try." He said fixing his tie he approached the man that was suppose to stay with the girl. He slipped onto a bar stool near them he looked at the bar tender not talking to him at all even though Debs did think of asking for a drink but he figured he should avoid all contact with as many people as he could. He looked to where the fight would start and as he saw the fight begin he looked to the man he stood between him and the fight start and looked unamused as they started to get serious he turned and said. " Please they toss unches like girls. Hoping the man would take that as it wasn't worth the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First Mission   

Back to top Go down
 
First Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Original Rps :: The Warriors of Chronos-
Jump to: