Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sky Echoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 am

I know im working on teh fanfic that started the site, but i get bored of writing the same thing fairly easily, and I have yet to get properly used to writing about pokemon. :/
Soo im gonna write an on-the-spot story of a group of cats who fled from their clan after a fire.
Yes its based on the warriors series xD But id rather post it here since i dont really like writing stuff on EOTF :/

Ima start it later, but I posted this to see who here is actually interested in the warriors series.

As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 am

i iz a fan! Please post it here!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Shwwweeeet Dude. I'd love you even more if you included me XD Duskeh ftw

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Duskstorm can be a friend who joins later on, unless you want her to originally in RavenClan, like the rest. I was planning on including Sparkfire somewhere aswell.

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

YES! I love you Lol XD So its about Ravenclan?

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm

No, Im just using RavenClan's name cuz i like it so much XD

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Ah lol

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Prologue~~~

Only soft crackles could be heard for a while as the blaze began to get larger. It began to spread, ravaging the undergrowth and spreading into the trees.
Then it reached the camp.

The anguished squeals and yowls of many cats shattered the former silence. Devastated mothers could do nothing but watch as their kits perished in the flames. The fire showed no mercy, destroying everything that RavenClan had worked for. Killing most of them with it.

~

Spottedfeather looked down at the camp with tears in her eyes. She knew she could do nothing. Only the lucky cats that had been out of camp when the fire struck, would have survived. Her sister, Coldstream, comforted her. They had both lost those dear to them, including their mother, Dapplestar, who was on her last life, and was now most likely dead.

The black furred she cats looked at each other. The blue eyes of Spottedfeather, met with the amber eyes of Coldstream, before both cats burst into tears. StarClan seemed to share their pain as soft droplets of water began to tumble down to the earth.

~

Later on that day, Coldstream and Spottedfeather returned to camp, trying not to look at the charred and burned bodies of several cats that littered the clearing.
Its so empty, thought Spottedfeather sadly, Every pawstep just seems to echo...

A grey tabby head peered out from the warriors den, halting Spottedfeather's thoughts. "Stormfoot?" she asked cautiously. The grey tabby tom nodded and stepped out of the den, followed by a powerful looking brown tabby, "Falconblaze is here too, along with Dovewing and Cloudfur..."
"How did you survive?" piped up Coldstream suddenly.
"We were out patrolling." Replied an older looking white tom as he stepped out from the medicine den.
Coldstream just nodded and stayed silent. Though she was usually a reckless and cocky young she-cat, she had nothing to say this time. Everything just felt like a dream. A nightmare. But it wasnt.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 pm

LOOOVE Very Happy

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Epical XD Thanks
And these are the cats, but in cartoon form. They were originally characters on an old rp site i used to go on. See if you can match the cats to the pic. i didnt draw them btw, i just put the picture together.

Last edited by TheDesertSpirit on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Okay the one in the middle thats black with blue eyes and white spots is Spottedfeather. And the other black with white spots cat is Coldstream. The Grey tabby is Stormfoot. And the brown tabby is Falconblaze...? I imagine Dovewing is the one with the gray paws and Cloudfur is the one with gold markings on his face. And the last one.. Maybe Dapplestar?

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 pm

The last one at the back hasnt been introduced yet, but all the others are correct XD

Back to top Go down
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Lol for the most part: EPIC WIN

Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Chapter 1~~~

Spottedfeather yawned as she woke on a soft patch of moss. She stood up and stretched, then sighed. The blue-eyed she cat had refused to sleep in the camp because the charred bodies scared her. She couldnt look at them without trembling. Luckily, everyone else had agreed with her and they had found a comfortable place to spend the night.

Dovewing's paw twitched, before she too woke. She raised her head and glanced over to Spottedfeather. "Good morning."
The medicine cat's voice was not as cheerful as it usually would have been. Any cat could have sensed that something was wrong, but no one needed to. They were all thinking about the same thing...

Stormfoot and Cloudfur padded over with a few mice and shrews in their jaws. They dropped the prey in a small pile near the two she-cats. "Its a miracle the rest of the forest didnt burn down..." commented Cloudfur. The older warrior was often blunt with things, but Spottedfeather personally thought that this time, it was going to get fairly annoying.

"Thanks..." mewed Coldstream quietly, making everyone jump. "For the prey i mean." The amber eyed she-cat took a small shrew from the pile then went and sat next to her sister to eat.
Spottedfeather sighed again."I cant go back to the camp.. Not ever.." she mewed suddenly. "I just cant... I cant even think about it, without thinking about my friends.. my mother..."
The others seemed to stare for a while, before Dovewing got to her feet. "I agree... Even if we could we managed to rebuild it.. the fire would always dwell in the back of our minds... I dont think any of us would find peace if we stayed here..."

Lolol i cba to carry on writing. so ima leave chapter one here and maybe carry it on after.

Back to top Go down
SereneLittleRose
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

Chapter 1 Cont~~~

After a few whispers between Cloudfur and Falconblaze, everyone seemed to agree.
"Where will we go though?" asked Stormfoot. He was answered with silence for a while, before Spottedfeather spoke again.
"We will travel... find a new home. Maybe one even better, with more prey, mild Leaf-bares. We cant guarantee it, but its our only shot...."
Her blue eyes flicked from one cat to another, as she waited for them to digest the information. Coldstream finished her meal then got to her feet. "I will come with you, Spottedfeather."
Spottedfeather flashed a smile. At least her sister didnt think she was crazy. "What about the rest of you?"
Dovewing got to her paws and shook her fur, "You'll need a medicine cat somewhere along the line. I'll join you on this journey."
The other three exchanged glances, but soon enough, they too, agreed to go. Even Cloudfur.

The grey tabby warrior stretched his paws, "We wont be able to carry prey witth us, so we'd better eat what we can now."
He took a mouse from the pile and began to nibble at it. "No use wasting good prey..."
Spottedfeather nodded but then turned to walk away from the mossy clearing. "I'm not hungry, so im going to see what I can spot from the top of the hill..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sky Echoes   Today at 1:58 am

Back to top Go down

The Sky Echoes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1