Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Team Storm's first mission!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Team Storm's first mission!   Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Well, It looks like we're here" Nate said to the oshawott. He looked around to see what was there, but it was only trees and snow. Well what did you expect? he thought to himself. The area was freezing, and Nate shivered a little."So, let's go look for Leafeon!" he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Nate took a deep breath, and started to push the sparks out of his cheeks like he had before to make some light. I hope this works...he thought, as he started running towards the aggron. He jumped and made contact with the chest of the aggron. He was pushed back by recoil, and landed on his feet, and stumbled onto the ground. He got back up and watched to see if their combined attacks had worked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Pippa let out a roar of fury and pain. She was blown backwards by the force of the two attacks and lay on her back for a moment or to

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:08 pm

"Great! Now for the finisher!" Jake yelled, charging across the field towards the Aggron. He jumped, somersaulted, then brought down his scalchop in a cyan blaze of fury. It would connect on her head, dealing the last blow. After defeating this Aggron, all they had to do was break Leafeon free.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:15 pm

As Jake charged towards the aggron, Nate walked over to Leafeon. Since you have that covered Jake, I'll start with the Leafeon. he thought, looking at the crystalized pillar containing Leafeon. He examined the pillar for areas to hit it where iit would break. After finding the spot, he picked up a rock and started hitting the ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:24 pm

[You do know that pikachu cant actually learn volt tackle..]

Pippa fainted because i cba to do anything else.

As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Jake back-flipped away from the fallen Aggron and landed beside Nate. The Pikachu was busy smacking a stone on the ice, and the Oshawott could see the cracks that had formed on the surface. Jake held up his shell and infused it with energy before slashing away at the ice pillar, making much more progress than his partner. If Josie were here, she'd melt that thing easily! he thought, wishing she hadn't caught a cold.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 pm

[It's an egg move, but if you still have a problem with it I can try to change it.]

Nate noticed the Oshawott helping him and nodded his head. "Thanks for the help." he said, continuing to chip away. He turned to look at the Aggron. "We should probably move fast before it gets back up." he continued to say, starting to hit the rock on the ice faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:02 pm

"Yup." Jake replied. Getting tired of this. Why did he have to waste such an awesome move on some ice? He jumped back, then motioned for Nate to move. "Get out of the way." he said, before swiping his shell sending a fast moving Air Slash at the ice, destroying it completely. Leafeon collapsed on the ground, tired and cold. Jake moved to his side, checking his temperature. "Great. His temp. is dropping low. Fast." he concluded in shock. "We've got to get him out of here and to medical care soon."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 pm

"You're right! We neeed to get out of here!" Nate said, but then realized something. "Jake? How are we going to get out. We fell through the floor of that cave. if we can get back up, how will we get Leafeon up too?" he asked, starting to get slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Jake frowned, nervous as well. "Wait." he mumbled, leaving Leafeon in Nate's hands before walking towards the end of the cavern. He knocked twice on it, an echo emanating from it. "OK...." the Oshawott, used Air Slash once again, making a large crater on the wall. He slashed again, now blowing an entire tunnel through it. "Let's go!" he called, before making his way through.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 am

Nate jumped slightly as Jake smashed the crater into the wall. "Nice way of creating an escape route." Nate said impressed. He picked up the Leafeon and carried him to the tunnel. I hope Leafeon will be all right... he thought as he entered the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 am

As he made his way down the makeshift tunnel, the otter-like Pokemon was looking forward, despite his obscured vision. Jake tripped, and fell face-first into the ground. "What the heck is there?" he wondered aloud, narrowing his eyes to try and see what it was that tripped him. He picked up a disc, recognizing it as a TM. On it was labelled, "TM Vacuum Cut". He smiled before storing it inside his treasure bag. "Nate, a little light here?" he asked, before turning around and sending another Air Slash to make the tunnel longer.

OOC: Don't tell me I can't find a TM. Six pages. While in Ded's topic he found one rare/uncommon item every page. This is double that much, and I only found one item. In fact, I should've at least picked up two more back then, but I held back.

I sound like an insane guy. DX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:34 pm

"Huh. Vaccume cut." Nate said as Jake put the TM into the bag, and then realized that the oshawott had asked him to make some light. "Oh, sure." he replied and started to lightly push out some sparks from his cheeks, trying not to electrocute the Leafeon. "Is that good enough?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:54 pm

"Fair enough." Jake replied, picking up 35 Poke as he went, before tucking it into his bag. Being the nice and friendly Pokemon he was, the Oshawott remembered to give Nate 20 Poke, seeing as he had worked very hard, and as a friend. Finally, he reached some light, and before he knew it, he was looking out from another entrance, about right above the foot. He looked back to where Nate was. "I'll carry Leafeon, I'm stronger than you." it was true, in fact, due to the training his father put him through during his time as a child.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Nate nodded, and carried the Leafeon to Jake. "So, I guess we're almost done with the mission?" he asked , not thinking of anything else they would have to do except go back to Grassveil. I'm not going to argue about him being stronger than me. he thought, and shivered a bit from the sudden rush of cold air outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:17 am

The Oshawott quickly took Leafeon from Nate. "Right. You go down first." he ordered, though it sounded more like a suggestion. He too, felt the chilling gust of wind blow into his face, and wrapped his blue scarf tighter around his neck, and began to rub on Leafeon's fur, warming him. As he looked out, Jake saw that night was beginning to fall, with the sun a small orange blaze on the horizon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:52 pm

"Ok." Nate said, starting to walk down first. The sun was just sinking down below the horizon, soon to be replaced by the moon. We better get going before it's night time, or else we might freeze. he thought to himself, trudging down through the snow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Jake waited until Nate got down to the bottom before hefting Leafeon on his shoulders and began walking down. By the time he reached the bottom of the snow-covered slope, the moon was already beginning to shine in the darkening sky. Suddenly, his badge began to glow, and he was suddenly enveloped in a flash of light, warping the threesome to the entrance of Grassveil. "I didn't know that could happen." he stated in awe. His father said something about the badge being able to transport oyu back to the town you were stationed at during a mission.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 pm

(ooc: There's that word again...oyu!)

"Wait...so we could have avoided that whole walk back?" Nate asked, slightly frustrated that they didn't figure it out earlier. They walked down a mountain, and they could have just transported back to the town? He sighed, remembering it for next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:18 pm

"Anyhow, we should get him to the hospital and go on with the mission briefing." Jake said, walking into the town. However, in swift movements, he fished out 20 Poke and tossed it in Nate's direction. "You deserve it." he stated, smiling. His stomach growled, and decided that they would have something back at the Guild.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Nate just barely caught the poke. "Um, thanks Jake!" he said, smiling. He heard a sudden growl. Not sure of where it came from, he started to look around, untill he realized it was Jakes stomache. Nate paused for a second and started to laugh a little. "Let's go bring Leafeon to the Hospital and then get something to eat."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Storm's first mission!   

Back to top Go down

Team Storm's first mission!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4