Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 am

Lilicia gracefully spun through the forest. In her clutches was a basket in which the pecha berries seemed to drop from the trees for her. Her beautiful voice wafted teasingly through the air. All the tree branches seemed to tilt towards her standing figure, the wind carrying the melody throughout the forest.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 am

Drake was peacefully sitting in a tree when he heard a sweet voice that woke him up

"Hello?" Drake yelled half awake "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 am

"Well I could ask you the same uestion," she replied in her soothing voice. She tossed a berry to the stranger with a smile."Would you care to join me?" Soon the lilligant sat down and leaned against a tree, enjoying her own pecha berry.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 am

Drake plucked the berry out of the air, jumped off the branch, and nimbly bowed to his new friend
"The names Drake, may i ask you yours?" Drake spoke in between two chomps of his berry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 am

Drake plucked the berry out of the air, jumped off the branch, and nimbly bowed to his new friend
"The names Drake, may i ask you yours?" Drake spoke in between two chomps of his berry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:07 am

"Oh," she giggled,"Why my name is Lilicia." She wrapped her arm around another berry and stuck it in a tiny hole which she had dug."I hope to rebuild this forest," she said, looking around at the destruction left by the short tempered Rampardos.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:09 am

"Good luck with that, if you ever want help come find me, i probably wont have anything else to do"
Drake took a berry, punched a whole in the ground, and planted the berry.
"Like that?" Drake questioned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 am

"Yes." she replied, patting soil over the hole. She looked around at the barren area for a while longer before standing."Coming ?" she questioned, picking up the basket.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 am

"Right behind you" Drake started walking behind then walked next to her.
" this place is beautiful, besides the damage" Drake said in awe
"its the first time ive been here out side a mission"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 am

Izumi, who was taking a walk through the woods (she was taking an off-day from the store ), happened upon a huge area of destruction. She stood amidst the destruction, shocked.

"Who could have done this?" she thought to herself.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 am

Drake sensed another presence, but can't tell if its good or not.
"who's there?" drake yelled
wanna try and be cool to impress ilicia Drake thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 am

Lily(For short) whisked around at the faint sound of another voice. She was about to give a friendly welcome, but the gible had already beat her with a reply. She remained silent, the basket of pecha berries seemed to be overflowing, but she managed to keep them balanced.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!


Last edited by Cherry on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 am

Izumi was startled. She had been so surprised she didn't even notice there were other pokemon around.

"Who wants to know?" she called calmly.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 am

"Two members of the nearby guild, wait is that Izumi?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 am

Lily didn't know many of the guild member since she lead an independent exploration team, but its not bad to try and meet new faces."Nice to meet you, I'm Lilicia."

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

"Yes, this is Izumi." she said calmly. "I run the swap shop within the guild. And is that Drake?" she asked. She remembered the little Gible who had bought a dragon jewel from her shop a few days ago.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:08 am

"Yeah it is!" Drake answered back
"cant believe you remembered me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:12 am

Lily felt a little left out in the conversation, but didn't bring anything up about it. She just bit into another very and waited for the conversation to end.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 am

Izumi dashed to where the other two were, almost too fast to be seen, "Now we can talk face to face." She said quietly.

"So, what are you all doing here?" she asked. Then she thought of something. "Hey, what happened here,anyway?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:19 pm

"A really mad rampardos" Drake chirped in response
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Lily nodded,"I didn't see it, but here have been rumors." She spoke, letting a bit of her anger show.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:55 pm

"Don't worry lily" Drake said comforting the wood spirit, "We'll make these woods better than they were"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Lilicia gave a curt nod and a smile. She turned to the Gabite,"You're very kind," she said, the flower on her head suddenly blooming, it's relaxing scent filling the air."Would you do the honors?" she said, taking out two berries and handing one to Drake.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 am

Izumi decided she wanted to help them, but being a pokemon who was usually alone and shunned, she just couldn't interrupt. So, she started "looking" for items (basically, she started moving trees that had fallen and breaking up large ones while she pretended to be digging for items.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:21 am

Drake noticed Izumi was kinda being.......is distant the word? So he decided to help her out, Gible's, even thought their very small, are very strong, so he did as Izumi instructed and cleared the are, and also planted the remainder of his berries in his bag.

"Hey Guys whats this?" Gible picked up a very pretty, almost dazzling rock that looked a charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Today at 1:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
A Stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gerard Butler's Malibu Beach Date
» George and Amal take a stroll
» Get a room! Gerard Butler and girlfriend Morgan Brown pack on the PDA during romantic stroll in London

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: