Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A Stroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: A Stroll   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Lilicia gracefully spun through the forest. In her clutches was a basket in which the pecha berries seemed to drop from the trees for her. Her beautiful voice wafted teasingly through the air. All the tree branches seemed to tilt towards her standing figure, the wind carrying the melody throughout the forest.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/

AuthorMessage
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 am

Lillicia stood there, watching all the work become completed. She planted another berry, every so slowly.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:35 am

Drake examined it more closely and noticed it was a bracelet that belonged to archana. so the tiny dragon put in his bag to give it to her next time they meet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:31 am

"Hmm... This tree is very large ......" Izumi thought," but it's good firewood, I can tell." So Izumi charged up her Psycho Cut and hacked the dead tree into bits. She also grabbed some nearby stones and built up a firering.
"We ca make lunch using this." she said.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 am

"Who has lunch?" Drake chirped as his stomach grumbled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:36 am

"All I have are these berries." she stated, deciding to walk over to the group. She rested the basket by her feet.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:42 am

"That is good." Izumi said.

"I have supplies with me as well, such as apples, water..." her voice trailed off. " If you don't mind we can combind our ingredients to prepare a nice lunch. She finished.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 am

"Berry soup sounds delicious" Drake smiled smacking his lips and rubbing his belly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 am

"Sure," she said with a smile, theres plently to go around. She picked up the basket again. She saw that the absol had her hands full, and decided to wait until she was done before handing her the berries.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:02 am

Izumi began to pull out multiple items. A blast seed, which she ate and lit the fire with, other types of seeds, water, and multiple other items.

"Drake, you should watch for other Pokemon who could attack us while we eat." Izumi said. "You never know what could happen."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:06 am

"AWW I NEED FOOD!" Drake whined

"fine i'll go patrol" Drake marched off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 am

Lilli watched as she prepared the meal. She was intrigued by the. Various seasonings she added.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:12 pm

After a few minutes, Izumi finished. She turned to Lilicia.

"Do you think you could call Drake back while I start serving the food?" Izumi asked Lilicia.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Drake was sure no one was around, so he trained with the woods, hitting leaves off trees, punching some trees, then decided to sit down and relax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"Drake?" Lillicia called, following the sound of rustling leaves."The food is ready!"

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 pm

"Oh boy!" Drake clapped his hands in merriment.

He got up and made his way back to the camp, then got a razor-leaf to the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:12 am

Izumi heard some kind of faint "thud." She padded over to where Lilicia was to see what was going on...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 am

Lillicia rushed over to Drake."Are you alright?" She questioned, witnessing the attack.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 am

Sceptile charged at Drake and nailed him with a Leaf-blade attack just as Lillicia got there

"AAHHH!!!" yelled drake in pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 am

Izum jumped out. "Lilicia! We have to get Drake out of the area!" she said. "I'll try and fight this guy off!"

Izumi prepared for an attack from her opponent.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:48 am

"An Absol eh? Finally a worthy opponent of my skills" Sceptile said in a mocking tone.

"You guys gotta get out of here" drake said faintly, "Hes to strong, just leave"

Sceptile let loose a billion razor-leafs from every direction aimed right at the three of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:53 am

Izumi hurriedly prepared a Razor Wind and blew the attack away, then slashed her opponent with the attack.

"You'll regret messing with me." she growled.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 am

The sceptile was bounded back by the sudden gust, but caught himself on a branch, then dove straight at Izumi with a leaf-blade.
"I'll make you all meet your makers!!" Sceptile yelled through the air.

Drake tried to let out a dragon rage, but nothing happened, he wasn't strong enough but to talk at a very low tone at this point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Moderator


Posts : 957
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 96
Location : Going to indulge myself in the wonders of Chocolate-marshmellow icecream!

Stats
Poke: 2100
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 am

Lilli moved Drake out of the way and walked back over to Izumi, her face looking more serious."Ill help," she said, using toxic on the sceptile.

_________________

Spoiler:
 

I fail at Skyrim!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeroleplay.forum-motion.net/
Aerosmith71



Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-08-07
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 am

Xavier was flying through the air, so he did the inevitable, took the toxic head on, he screamed in pain as it got in his eyes and his face

"Guys im gunna slow you down, leave me here, you gota get away" Drake mumbled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 am

[Unless the Sceptile is an outlaw then this battle is impossible, because Sceptiles arent found in Pecha Forest.]

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Stroll   Today at 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A Stroll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gerard Butler's Malibu Beach Date
» George and Amal take a stroll
» Get a room! Gerard Butler and girlfriend Morgan Brown pack on the PDA during romantic stroll in London

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: