Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One Piece RP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: One Piece RP!!   Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tyron was looking out to see as he steared the ship, "Well same old same old," he said to himself. He had just joined the crew two days ago and had already settled in pretty well. The other two were nice and already like family to him.

"NNNNNOOOOO! Not again!!" shouted Kevin from inside of the ships kitchen, he was busy making lunch and he must slightly overcooked somebodys food again. Tyron had already learned that to Kevin, everything he made had to be precise, even though his food always tasted amazing. Tyron searched his head for the map of the region of sea they were in, he had figured another day's sailing and they would be at Blue Leaf Island, and after that about another week till they would get to the next island. "Who knows, we may even find a new crew member at the island," he thought to himself.

Last edited by Axineld on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:48 am

"Well I don't know, I think I will actually got off the ship this time." Tyron said, "maybe get some new books."

"Well I am going to get some supplies," Kevin said, "And this time I will have to get supplies for four of us." he said glaring at Rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 am

"Keep glaring at me you'll lose an eye." Rose threatened. She couldn't help but think she had forgotten something important but couldn't think of it. She decided to go with Kevin to help him carry supplies back to the ship.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 pm

" Well I guess I'll watch the ship." He sighed. Least I may get some training
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:20 am

--One Week Later @ queen bee island--

"Well we are going Garret," Tyron said as him and Kevin were walking of the ship, they both had some things to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

He sighs and grabs a bottle of sake sitting against the side of the ship. " Get outta here!" He slurs as he starts drinking for such a tough man he really doesn't hold his liqour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Rose made an annoyed face and followed the other two guys, "Hey you guys wait up!" she called out to them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"How about you keep up!" Kevin shouted back, "Your the one carrying all the supplies!" he finished, "Hey what can you tell me about the island?" Kevin asked Tryon.

"Well way out in the forest there apparently is a giant bee hive," Tyron said, "And its made my giant bees, luckily they don't bother humans." he finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Garret grumbles and leans over the side of the ship hurling. Already far more drunk then he should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 pm

"Can't you show more respect?! I'm a lady after all! And why should I carry the supplies back?!" Rose shouted/asked already in a bad mood. She hated bees one time when she was little she had gotten some honey from a bee hive. She ended up disturbing the bees and got stung several times. She had to stay in bed for a week and now has a great fear of the black and yellow insects.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:10 pm

"Simple," Kevin said, "CAUSE YOUR THE NEWBIE!" he shouted, "Now come on!" he started to run ahead.

Tyron just watched Kevin, "Well at least he is in a rush to get things done." he walked onto the docks and decided to go to a pub first, maybe he could learn why ships are forced to stay overnight. He looked around and noticed a few things that were odd. "Hey Rose does something about this dock seem odd to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Garret grabbed his sheathed sword and used it as a walking stick to get to the main mast and passed out with his back to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm

"How should I know?! They all look the same to me." Rose snapped. "And that's not a good reason!!" she shouted at Kevin running after him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 pm

"Hm," Tyron said, "So she didn't notice it." he then decided to definetly head to a pub to find out whats going on. He then left the empty dock, he needed to figure out where everyone was and why there were no ships in the dock.

OoC: Dun, Dun, Duuuunn. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Rose stopped where she was and looked around already feeling lost. Where is everyone? she thought. Growling in frustration of feeling lost she shouted, "Grr! Kevin where are you!?!?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Garret's eyes fluttered open after several long minutes even if he wasn't a heavy drinker he woke up fast after passing out from alcohol . His head pounded after that and he slowly stumbled into the door to the under decks and shuffled into the restroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 am

Tyron walked into the nearest pub and found it to be empty, Here too? he wondered to himself. All of the roads he had been on were completely deserted except for the stray shop owner. Something was definetly wrong he thought to himself. He took a seat at the bar and waited for someone to come out.

Meanwhile back at the docks, five men clad in yellow or black walked up on the ship, they were all wielding both swords and guns, all ready to do their job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 am

For some odd reason Rose sniffed at the air. She caught her sent and the crews along with someone else. "I think I better make sure the Captains alright." she said running back to the docks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 am

Garret stumbled out of back onto the deck. He had his sword with him and used it to steady himself whenever he almost fell which was a lot. " I'll never drink again EVER!" Garret moaned as he got over to the side and saw the group. " WHat're youuu guyas doin?" He slurred as he noticed them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:57 am

"Hey! Don't try and get out of your carrying duties newbie!" Kevin shouted, he then turned around and ran after Rose.

Tyron was sitting at the bar waiting for someone to come out, finally a middle age man came out and asked for his order. "I will just have an ale thanks,"Tyron said, "And hey, can I ask why there are no ships or people down in your docks?" he asked. Once the bar tender gave the drink to Tyron he closed his eyes and sighed. He then looked at Tyron and began telling him the entire story.

--Back at the Docks--
One of the five men, apparently the leader, said, "We are uh... here to inspect the ship... It's regulation for any ship that enters the dock," he said. His companions said nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:49 am

"I'm not carring anything!! Something's wrong!!" Rose shouted trying not to sound concerned. She ran as fast as she could back to the docks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Garret blinked like he didn't understand what the man had just said. " I'm a pie ate no anybodies are coming on my ship." He said not sounding threating in anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:07 am

All of the men just stared at Garret and looked confused, one of them whispered to the leader, "Hey boss what should we do? There usually isn't anyone on the ships..." The boss looked at him and said, "Are you serious!? He's drunk he shouldn't be a problem. Now come on." The leader drew his sword and leads the others onto the ship.

Kevin was chasing after Rose, "There is nothing to worry about! Even if he is drunk he can handle himself!"

Tyron was still at the bar, the bartender was about halfway through his story, "Hm... I see..." he commented, so far nothing seemed too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:12 am

"Even if he is drunk he may still need our help!! Never leave someone alone to fight in a multiple battle!!!" Rose shouted running even faster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:27 am

Garret hic upped. " Told ya to stay away." He warned and dropped into a lower position holding his sword straight up while hugging it close to his chest. " Drunken sword style" He used his thumb showing just about half an inch of the blade. " Drunken man's stroll." Garret moved like a overly drunken loon stumbling and shifting right and left like he could never find his balence he was pass the men in a second his sword didn't seem to move at all but when he looked back at them a few men's gun barrels fell cut off and one man's sword was bent at a strange angle. " Now who wants off my ship?" He sounded quite sober and feirce but he was still far from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 pm

The men just smiled evily as they looked at Garret's sword. It had a strange yellow substance on it that started to quickly eat away at the sword. They all then pulled out spare swords and pointed them at Garret, now what were you saying about getting off the ship?" The leader asked.

Kevin was still chasing after Rose, "He is fine!" he shouted.

The bartender had finally finished his story, Tyron had an extremely shocked look on his face, "What! I need to get back the ship!" he shouted running out of the bar. The bartender then calmly went back to cleaning the glasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RP!!   

Back to top Go down

One Piece RP!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: One Piece RP-
Jump to: