Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Axineld sat in the small tavern of a small town. The smell of alcohol was present in the air and Axineld hated it, it was only noon and people were already drunk. He needed to find another job, or a job needed to find him, soon so that he could get out of this town. "Well until then I could go search the mountains for some ARMs," he heard that there were some tunnels there. But that was just a rumor, and he was relunctant to following ruomrs. Ever since, that event, Axineld shuttered just at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 am

"Since I wanted to get paid and he knows where the bandits are," Axineld said, "I am sorry you don't like this but you still owe me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

Zash's eye twitched he hated that consept. Owing someone he hated the feeling. He let his displeasure show on his face as he followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Daniel opened the gastes, "So, what are your guys names?" he asked the two looking back.

"My name is Axineld," Axineld said, "and this is Zash. I am a bounty hunter obviously and Zash here is my apprentice. So, Daniel was it, how did you end up being raised in the abbey?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 pm

"I can speak thank you very much." Zash hissed to axineld. " Pleasure to make your aquantisence." Zash said not meaning it in the least to Daniel. And don't think I didn't notice the apprentice thing you coulda at least said partners Zash thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm

"Nice to meet you too," Daniel said back, not meaning it either. "We are almost there, the bandits camp is just over this crest."

"Alright," Axineld said, "How do you know where their camp is? If you dont mind me asking.

"When they attacked the abbey I followed them," Daniel said, "When I found the camp I decided to turn back because I wasn't sure if I would be able to fight them all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Zash half smiled. " So the good old tough guy thing huh follow the bandits and then chicken out and call in the real fighters?" Zash asked in a mocking tone. He really disliked this guy for more reasons then being a monk his attitude the way he walked it annoyed Zash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 pm

"Hey, if you saw this bandit stronghold, you would probably turn back too," Daniel shot back, "And as for your question Axineld, I was left at the gates of the abbey when I was a baby and raised at the abbey. I am very grateful for the monks for raising me, but sometimes it gets suffocating." he said.

"I see," Axineld said, "So, if you couldn't handle this base alone. Will the three of us be able to?" he asked.

Daniel stopped at the top of the hill, "I don't know, you tell me." he pointed down at a large camp surrounded by tall wooden walls. There were outposts evenlly spaced on the edge of the perimeter. You could partially see large tents within the walls. It was obvious there were more hidden from view by the walls.

"Hm..." Axineld said, Well that was bigger than I thought. "Well it might be a little difficult but we can probably get the job done. But what do you want, to just get the artifact back or for us to completely annihalate these guys?"

"Whatever," Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:12 am

" Wait a minute I thought he was just showing us to the place whatever happened to showing us who to beat up and leaving?" Zash asked slightly on edge he assumed they always left because they weren't good in combat and he did not want Daniel dragging them down. Zash had been so focused on trying to get Daniel off the team that he hadn't even looked to the camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:19 am

"You any good in a fight Daniel?" Axineld asked, ignoring Zash.

"I can hold my own," Daniel said.

"Yea, well be carefull, pride is one of your deadly sins." Axineld replied. "Alright, I want both of you to activate your strongest long range ARMs, and when the bandits come out. Start firing, but not till then. Got it?"

"Okay," Daniel said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 am

Zash pulled out flame bringer. " Flamer bringer." He said activating the ARM as he slipped it onto his finger and the flames instantly curled around his hand he closed his fist and then opened it and had a tiny fire ball. " They have numbers right?" Zash asked letting his little grudge with the monk go for now. " I won't be able to use my curse ARM" He let Axi know since that was Zash's main ARM type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:50 am

"Yea I know, and don't worry you will be fine." Axineld said, "Hawk Wings, Eagle Bow." Axineld activated two of his ARMs and flew up into the sky.

"Saints Cross," Daniel said, with a flash of light a large cross appeared at his side, "You ready for this?" he asked Zash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:11 am

Zash looked over to Daniel. Holy ARM why am I not surprised Zash thought to himself. " Just watch yourself Church boy you die and we don't get paid as much." Zash looked to the bandit camp. " Couldn't I just set it on fire and cause some chaos then as they're scrambling with the fire we get them with our gaurdian ARM?" Zash asked thinking that was the better plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 am

"I don't know," Daniel said, "I am just doing what Axineld said.

Axineld was up in the air and drew his bow, "Magic Stone, Scatter Shot. Magic Advancement Heaven's Rain." he muttered. As he released the string a wide spread of average sized arrows came from the bow and rained down on the bandit camp. Once all of the arrows hit the ground of the bandit camp there was a large amount of clamor coming form inside the walls. Just then a large group of bandits came rushing out the camps large doors.

"Well then, lets get started," Daniel said, he picked up the cross and pointed the bottom at the coming bandits, "Magic Stone, Judgement Bolt." A stone on the cross began to glow, the cross expanded, the bottom part separating apart then went partially up the cross. At the bottom of the cross, a yellow orb began to form, it then suddenly shot in a large ray at the upcoming bandits. It hit them with large power and caused a large amount of dust to be kicked up, "You want to top that?" Daniel asked Zash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 am

Zash's fire ball started to dance around impatiently. " With pleasure. " Zash answered as his magic power glowed blue around his outline he tossed the ball high into the air and spread his fingers wide from a closed fist the fire ball split and rained down in tiny version of it lighting part of the camp and trees on fire. Zssh closed his eyes and the fire seemed to leap to other tinder and create more flames. " First rule of controlling fire don't waste time creating it when it can make more by catching other things alight." Zash said mostly to himself like he was remembering it. Zash snapped his fingers and the flames from the trees all converged on the bandit group that Daniel had attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:07 am

Daniel watched as Zash talked about controlling fire, "Do I look like some one who uses fire ARMs?" he asked.

Axineld flew down to his two team members, "Do you guys think you can handle these low lifes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 am

" Yeah I got this." Zash replied to Axineld absent mindedly, fire was his world after all when he was using his fire ARM he preferred not to be talking to anyone, not because he would lose focus or anything just because he got the best feeling for his fire when he was only hearing himself. " Rule two," He continued, again talking to himself." fire itself isn't the most powerful thing smoke and heat do just as much." As he started to talk about heat and smoke the trees around the area started to rush up large amounts of smoke and the heat could be felt even from the place Zash stood.

" And finally rule three, wind effects all three of these things being aware of the wind is as important as making the fire." With that the flames leaped to the encampment and started to spread the bandit group that had come out of the camp was left on the ground with serious burns.
Zash dusted himself off like he had just gotten dirty from fighting hand to hand. " topped I'd say." He said to Daniel running his hand threw his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 am

All of the bandits started to stand up, still lit on fire and completely covered in burns. They all drew their weapons and started to close in on Zash. "They figured out what it does," Daniel thought to himself, he then charged forward towards the, what he knew to be, "Weapon ARM, Reagants Armor," he said, as golden armor came over his body, "Magic Stone One! Excalibur!" he shouted, and he cross turned into a giant broadsword. "Zash watch out!" he said as he cut down some of the bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:52 am

" What the heck!" Zash snapped the bandits were lit on fire burning but still coming he ducked as one tried to slash him with a weapon ARM of some kind Zash didn't see what it was he was too busy rolling away as he swung again. He called on his ARM hiltless and used it to fend off bandits. This isn't working I'm gonna have to bring out Doa Zash decided as he let hiltless return to it's deactivated form. " Doa." he said and his ARM reacted and the giant golden dragon formed it was coil around Zash protectively as it breathed a row of flames on the surrounding bandits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 am

Daniel got up to Zash's back, "That flame better be strong enough to fully destroy the bodies," he said.

Axineld flew over the battle that Zash and Daniel were in the middle of, "Did those bandits just come back to life?" he said to himself, "If so, then this battle will be a bit more difficult."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 am

" Yeah doa's flames are at least three times as strong as flame bringers." Zash assured as the flames pasted by and trees turned to ash. Zash felt weak his knees started to shake. He cussed under his breath. What's wrong Doa's not that hard to summon He reasoned the demon he still had in him may still be pulling tricks on him. He guessed he wasn't actually getting weaker just thought he was. " if this doesn't then we're in trouble." Zash told daniel grimly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

"Well if the flames don't completely incinerate all of the body's," Daniel started to say, "Then we just need to start cutting off the limbs of bandits, or survive for five minutes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:25 am

" dude this isn't horde mode." Zash replied threw gritted teeth. Can't hold any longer! his concentration snapped and Doa was reverted back to his ring self Zash looked before him nearly all the bandits had been reduced to ash but still a few were left. Zash couldn't concentrate enough to bring out Shale or Hiltless he turned to Daniel. " Wanna test your plan of limb cutting?" he asked breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 am

"Here," Daniel said, "you rest. I'll take care of them." he said. He then leapt forward and started cutting off the limbs of the undead bandits. He was simply making three quick cuts and them moving onto the next one. He appeared to be doing this with ease, but he kept moving to make sure he or Zash didn't get surrounded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Zash cussed under his breath he wanted to take some out too but as he started to call shale his summoning broke and the ARM only vibrated slightly. Oh well I guess I'll let this church boy take them out this time. He decided regrettfully as Daniel cleaned up the rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Daniel came back towards Zash and he was breathing heavily, "This... is getting... tough..." he said, as the bandits closed in on them. "I guess we just have to hope its been five minutes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   

Back to top Go down

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next