Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Axineld sat in the small tavern of a small town. The smell of alcohol was present in the air and Axineld hated it, it was only noon and people were already drunk. He needed to find another job, or a job needed to find him, soon so that he could get out of this town. "Well until then I could go search the mountains for some ARMs," he heard that there were some tunnels there. But that was just a rumor, and he was relunctant to following ruomrs. Ever since, that event, Axineld shuttered just at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 am

Zash was in a wreck now as he was kicked he twisted in the air landing on his feet. Who the hell is this guy going threw fire. Zash recalled his cage since it didn't seem to be in affect and tried a new curse. He used bright life and instantly his head was bursting with pain. Bright life was such a happy name for a hurtful ARM. Zash cursed and formed up a fire wall in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 am

The flame turned into water and it formed a bubble around Zash suffocating him. Axineld walks up being unaffected by the the bright life. He holds his hand up to the bubble as lightning begins to form, now its time for this battle to end. The lightning shoots through the bubble of water.

Ooc:I WIN! post and then u can see how i won!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 am

Zash cussed his body smoked off from heat he wasn't dead or had fallen yet. There was something weird about this guy nothing worked. He threw his arms around bursting the bubble he stood and recalled all his ARMS. He glared at Axi with daggers for eyes.

occ: THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON FOR HOW U WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 am

Axineld is suddenly on the other side of the room, with a large dragonfly in front of him. "So, did you like my illusions. I think that enough dragonfly, you can go back now," he removes a dragonfly amulet from his hand and puts it in his pocket.

Ooc: It was all an ILLUUUUSSSSION! SO HAH I BEAT YOU WITHOUT MOVING AN INCH, LITERALLY!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 am

Zash opened his eyes from the trick." Hmmmmm....... That's a really bad trick." Zash pulled out his dragon ring. Then decided against it like he didn't want another fight to deal with even thou that fight wasn't even a true fight he had a feeling he shouldn't show his gaurdians no matter how much he wanted to break his ARM right now." When?" Zash asked when had he been caught?

OOC: You an your frickin issultions!!!!!!!!!! Mad you only did that cause you knew I would beat you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:51 am

Ooc: that's where you are wrong, If u were going to win you would have won!

"Since you deflected my impact shot," he starts to leave the cave "Now come on, I want some dinner."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 am

Zash hated this guy a lot but he followed anyway he really wanted to curse him now he kept his cursed guardian close. His trump card it wouldn't be beaten easy it would win at almost anything he would unleash it at sometime and get this guy for his annoyence but for now he would let him enjoy his fake joy. Zash needed some ARM he had lost to a gang maybe this guy was interested. " you hunt ARM right?" Zash had a need for a very specific ARM one that could beat this very man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 pm

"Hunt em, find em, collect em. I do it all. Oh and here," he tosses Zash a magic stone, "make sure you use it wisely. Now come on, lets get back to the town."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:40 pm

zash caught the stone and walked on silently for a few." I'll buy dinner if you help me get an ARM back." Zash offered after a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:46 pm

"Sure what ARM? Who knows, I may already have it." he chuckled, "I'm kidding or course, maybe. It depends though, if I have a job that intersects with where my stash is held."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:50 pm

" The ARM is a family air loom I doubt you have even heard of it but that stupid bandit gang in town has it I rather not bore you with details just rest asured I need it back." Zash had a great doubt in this man but he asked anyways he didn't want the job himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:56 pm

"Oh those guys, well maybe I do have it. I came here because they stole something and I was hired to bring it back." he begins to look through his pockets, "What does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:58 pm

Zash had just lost the ARM yesterday he doubted he had it." Well two ARM. One is a cross with an angel on it the other is a silver feather." HE needed the silver feather most but wouldn't be content with just it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 am

"Hm, lets see, nope don't have them. Let me think," he thought back to the encounter he had with the thieves yesterday, they wanted a rematch after their loss, "What exactly do they do? Because maybe they used them when they had a re-match with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 am

Zash was relunctent to give out information." One is a nature ARm but you wouldn't have noticed any difference they are probably too stupid to realize what it does. The other is a holy ARM that is a good healing power." Zash planned over how he would get them as they walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

"Well the holy ARM would explain how they recovered so quickly. Yea sure I will help you get them back, maybe I will get something of worth myself from them, for a third time." he chuckled at the thought of getting another ARM, "As long as you do at least one job with me, whenever I get one that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:15 am

Zash shrugged." All I do is collect ARM and I hate it when someone takes something from my collection." Zash added giving Axi only a little of a side ways glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:39 am

"Well I am helping you and you haven't helped me so you at least owe me one job. Don't worry, you'll enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:45 am

Zash still wished to curse this guy and stab him in the back. They were already at town now and Zash was tensed and on edge he wanted to use Fludge and just rip these guys apart but he couldn't not with so many people he stayed alert and whatching everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:07 am

"Now, before we go attack these bandits, lets stop down by the tavern real quickly, just to see if I have a job." he walks into the tavern and asks the clerk if there were any letters for him. The clerk handed him a sealed envelope and Axineld walked back to Zash, "Oh, this is going to be a good one, just look at the seal, rich family, can't wait to open it. But first, lets go get the bandits, I know just where they are hiding. Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:31 am

Zash nodded a rich family would be good more ARM. But Zash couldn't focus on that now he moved straight down the street it led to the edge of town and the bandit's hide out was there and they walked on and were there in no time. Zash peeked out from the corner of a building. " Okay I will burn the building first then in the choas you take them out from a distance and I'll go in close with hiltless." Zash didn't know what to do with the magic stone he was leaning towards hiltless but pended using it on Sharp Shale and give it better fire. HE sighed and used flame bringer while he waited for Axi to confirm he was good with the plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:40 am

Axineld didn't hear a word of the plan, he went up to the door kicked it down exclaiming, "HONEY I'M HOME!!!" the bandits responded with "HEY IT'S AXINELD!!! GET HIM!!" then you are large amount of booms and clashing steel.

Ooc: I figured, screw a plan! (^-^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 am

Zash shrugged and summond Fludge and had him stomp on the house crushing it. Fludge stomped and went while Zash summoned a wave of fire. Bandits ran their bodies on fire but a few were still able to fight. They lashed out with whips and daggers rushing forwards ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Axineld is using his Eagle Bow to take down most of the bandits, but he lets them release an ARM first, so that he knows which one he needs to take for himself. "These guys just get more and more pathetic!" They jump at him all using their most powerful ARMs, "Nope, Magic Stone, Scatter Shot." All of the tiny shots knocked out the different bandits. "These guys are just sad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 pm

Zash yawned and let Fludge run rampage. He looked quickly over the flaming corspe and bandits being stomped for his ARMs. He saw the feather on the hair of a bandit and raised flames around him. He ran close to Zash and bursts into too many flames to handle and fainted. Zash took his ARM and found the second ARM on the man's finger." Hey I found them!" Zash yelled at Axi. Fludge whined loudly as he realized he would be called back in a few seconds." Sorry Fludge." Zash called him back to his ARM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   

Back to top Go down

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next