Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Axineld sat in the small tavern of a small town. The smell of alcohol was present in the air and Axineld hated it, it was only noon and people were already drunk. He needed to find another job, or a job needed to find him, soon so that he could get out of this town. "Well until then I could go search the mountains for some ARMs," he heard that there were some tunnels there. But that was just a rumor, and he was relunctant to following ruomrs. Ever since, that event, Axineld shuttered just at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 am

"Glad you got them, lets get this over with. Pulse Shot." he uses the magic stone so that he could get rid of all the bandits. They all go flying onto the ground, then Axineld walks over to one of the bandits and takes a small ring. "This looked good enough to take, now come on, lets get back to the tavern." Axineld started walking towards the town again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 am

" Go ahead I have something I need to do." Zash ran ahead of him into town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 am

"HEY! Wait up!" Axineld begins to follow him, "Chocobo Knight!!" the chocobo appeared and Axineld hopped on it so that he could catch up quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:11 am

" Hey I have business stop following me!" Zash yelled and took a left then a quick right threw the towns streets to avoid Axi. He eventually ended up at a small pink colored home. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
A young red haired girl about Zash's age stepped out. " ZASH!" She squeled and hugged him.
" Wow hey calm down." Zash raised his hands up as she hugged him.
" Did you get it?!" She asked excited.
" Well that depends. Did you want this?" Zash held out the angel on a cross the holy ARM he had just recovered.
She reached out and snatched it placing it on her middle finger." Thank U!' She hugged him again.
" Oh come on enough hugs." Zash was strongly against physical contact but with Daisy he didn't seem too mind it that much.
She backed away. " Come in!" She moved out of the door way.
"I really can't there is a guy waiting for me." Zash already was in the door thou.
" Oh com,e on here let me give you your reward." She walked into the next room and brought out another ARM. " Here this is thanks." she held out a small earing of angel like wings.
" Holy ARM really aren't my style." He said picking it up and strapping it on right next to his pericing on the right." It look ok?"
" Yes. You now have a tiny bit of heaven mixed with that devil power of ours." She smiled. She was a very kind girl. Frail and very strong looking and she was much shorter then Zash she was only up to about the base of his neck.
" Well at least I have that?" Zash asked moe then said and she dragged him farther into the house and had him tell her all about Axi the man who he needed to meet .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 am

"You think people can hold me up?" all of the sudden the chocobo starts hoping on the roofs of buildings so that he can keep up with Zash. Then Zash stops and goes into a small pink house. "Hm, this ought to be interestng." Axineld landed on the ground and called back the chocobo, then he walked up to the door of the pink house and knocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:32 am

" That's probably him." Zash didn't really want to open the door but he didn't want her opening it either so he by default had to open it. He opened the door and Daisy followed. " Hello may I help you?" She said from behind Zash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 am

"Yes, I am Axineld, and I was looking for Zash," he points to Zash, "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:48 am

Zash was already ready to say no infact it was rolling off his tongue when daisy said." Yes." And pulled Zash away from the door too let him in. Zash tensed he whatched Axi carefully here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 am

"Thank you," he walks inside the small house, "so whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:07 am

"I'm Daisy! Nice too meet you." She held out a hand to shake. Zash from behind her stuck out his tongue as too say if you try anything I still have hiltless too use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:30 am

Axineld noticed Zash out of the corner of his eye, but ignored him, "It's nice to meet you Miss Daisy, so if I may ask, how do you know Zash?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:36 am

Daisy chattingly lead Axi down the hall to the living room." OH Zash we met not too long ago on the streets one day when the bandits came and took my ARM. HE just got it back for me and gave it too me today." She answered.

Zash was glad she left out certain details but he had a raging hate for Axi right now. They had known each other for not even a day and he was in a much better friend of Zash's home and asking how they met? Zash was tempted to use bright life give Axi some torture. His mind drifted back too the day he had met Daisy the day they had become linked the day she had saved his life.... His thoughts trailed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:42 am

"Ah well that was nice of him, I do a lot of work just like that myself. I've built up a reputation as an "insurance agent", people hire me to do things that Zash did for you today. In fact, Zash is going to be helping me with a job I just recieved not too long ago."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:52 am

" Yes we do and we should probably go do that now right Axi?" Zash urged him out the door and too say yes they needed to go.
" Oh no come on you stay a little bit Zash." Daisy didn't want him too leave so soon.
Zash considered Daisy a very close friend but sometimes she wasn't very smart like she couldn't even see Axi DIDN'T want to be here with Axi but when he looked at her innocent look he couldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:59 am

"Yes we should, I am sorry but we must leave Daisy, we should be done in a couple of days. Now lets get going Zash." he begins to walk out of the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:09 am

Zash said a silent prayer then followed. " Yeah Daisy I'll come right back when I'm done." Zash promised.
" Wait before you leave here take this." She tossed him a magic stone.
" Tanks." He said and walked out the door. He didn't even need to think where this stone was going he put it straight into the ARM he had just got. He looked at Axi when he was out side the door. " Where we going?" Zash asked all business now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:15 am

"Well lets find out," he opens up the letter, "Okay, okay, oh good, I can stop by my home on the way to the job." he pauses as he gets to the bottom of the letter. "NNNOOOO!!!" he shouted, "you have GOT to be kidding me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 am

Zash raised an eyebrow at Axi's distress. HE looked around quickly to make sure no one was whatching then he raised a hand and sharp shale formed from his wrist falling perfectly into his hand."Your a rare ARM collecter but don't you dare steal anything from Daisy you hear!" Zash was aware Daisy had a very rare ARM. HE had just returned one and she had two others in her possion. He let Shale glow a tiny light like it might burst too flames as it could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 am

"Oh don't worry, I wouldn't think of stealing from her. The problem is the client. It's the stinking church. Those monks are such low-ballers! Sadly I can't refuse a job or esle it will ruin my rep. But we might want to get going. If we want to get this done quickly we should leave now so that we can get to my house by tomorrow. So lets go," he starts to head off in a direction away from the mountains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:36 am

Zash retracked Shale," MOnks!" HE said it like a curse. " I can't work for those holy ARM using stuck up white bath robed pieces of.." Zash trailed on, as he followed Axi, for quite sometime. There were very few things that could get Zash going like this and one was indeed MONKS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 am

"Yea I know, they are really annoying, plus they make sure you work exactly to their standards."

--The next Day--

The two of them come up on the gates of a large town. "Well, its good to be home, I feel like its been a year. Oh wait, it has. I wonder if anyone remembers me." he walks through the gate and the gate keeper says, "Axineld! Good to see you again!"

Axineld looks at Zash, "Looks like they do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:47 am

" I wouldn't doubt you left an impression." Zash was dressed again in all black with skull and cross bones on is shirt like he might kill someone that looked at him funny. So Axi was born here? Zash had been with this man a day and he was still quite the puzzle but Zash himself was also a puzzle so it was mostly for th best they try to crack each other. " Will they let us threw the gate?" Zash wasn't sure if he would have too give up his ARM and that he couldn't do. But you could never tell with monks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:56 am

"Yea I am sure they won't mind," he walked through the gate entrance. "Before we go to the next town lets just stop in my house for a bit." He starts to walk through the main passage way for the town, as they keep walking people stop and shout, "Axineld! Its good to see you again!"

"Well, nobody seems to have forgotten me."

Ooc: FYI get ready for an old friend to show their face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:00 am

Zash followed close behind but it was like he wasn't there or he didn't have to be and because he didn't have to be no one noticed he was there it was one of the many traits of almost never talking to people. Zash had pulled out Daisy's ARM and was looking at it as Axi had talked to him he just anwsered. " Yeah." and inspected the Am more.

occ: I was gonna go to bed but I can't without meeting our old friend first he always makes me laugh and want me to kill mr. 3 more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:03 am

After a short walk the buildings stop and the two cross a bridge that goes over a waterway. All that is left ahead of them is a garden and the tallest building in town, a large 5 story pagoda. "Man, it sure feels good to be home." Axineld walks in the doors of the large pagoda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   

Back to top Go down

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next