Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Axineld

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Assult
Inventory:

PostSubject: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Axineld sat in the small tavern of a small town. The smell of alcohol was present in the air and Axineld hated it, it was only noon and people were already drunk. He needed to find another job, or a job needed to find him, soon so that he could get out of this town. "Well until then I could go search the mountains for some ARMs," he heard that there were some tunnels there. But that was just a rumor, and he was relunctant to following ruomrs. Ever since, that event, Axineld shuttered just at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

Stats
Poke: 1380
Team: night fire
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:07 am

Zask looked away at the consept of home. Zash fingered his earing again at the thought of the past like he always did. HE wondered for the first time why he was so atracted to using curse ARM. He shrugged it off and followed Axi into his home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:11 am

"So what do you think?" Axineld walked by a small waterfall that was inside his house. "If you don't mind I need to exchange some of my ARMs for some new ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 am

Zash looked at the fancy interteror a moment then looked back at Axi. " Have any curse ARM?" Zash didn't like to abondon ARM they were all he had with no friends he had given each one a mind of its own. FLudge, Doa and magmus were his own friends on his very body but he would never not accept another ARM he especially like Curse ARM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:24 am

"Uh, maybe, its possible, its been a year since I exchanged ARMs. So lets take a look," he opens up these wide doors and reveales a large compartment with ARMs covering the walls. "It may take awhile but I am sure we can find some curse ARMs somewhere in here. If they aren't here than maybe I have some on the other floors."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 am

" Thanks." Zash was already looking threw ARM as Axi spoke then he felt compel;ed to at least say something." Man you have a lot of ARM must have taken a while to get all these." Zash could only imagion the adventure in each one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Yea it did, it took about three years to get all of them." you here a loud clash of metal upstairs. "What was that?" Axineld runs up the stairs to the floor where the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 pm

Zash grabs a ARM he identived as a curse ARM and followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 am

Axineld runs up to the third floor and stops. His stalker is dancing in the middle of the main room. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?!?!?" Axineld shouted.

The stalker continues dancing in the room, "I TELEPORTED HERE!! TOTALLY ON ACCIDENT!!" the stalker replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 am

" OH DEAR GOD!" Zash yelled at the sight of the stalker. "I'M KILLING YOU NOW!!" Zash unleashed his favorite combination of moves skeleton cage and stabbing with hiltless. His blade was ultra fast smooth and had almost nothing slowing it down certainly note air as it cut right threw that. Skeleton cage would weaken all his bones to mush and make him as helpless as a baby yes that was Zash's best combination move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:29 am

The stalker gets stuck and is constantly hit. Then Axineld jumps up from behind Zash with a giant hammer. "Let me get a swing in too!! Thors Hammer!!" He swings down on the stalker and as he hits lighting strikes down on top of the original hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:36 am

Zash jumped back and brought back hiltless something didn't seem right. He looked at his knew ARM and wondered something briefly then a thought arose in his mind and he let Axi attack and instantly he had the feeling they were being tricked that the stalker was putting up an issluaion just like Axi had against Zash. Zash waited and looked everywhere exaiming everything for any sign of the trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 am

The stalker shouts, "Why are you doing this to me!?!? What ever did I do!?!?" he uses an unknown holy ARM and escapes the cage, then tries to escape the building.

Axineld shouts, "Not so fast!! Roaring Thunder Cage!!" The building is suddenly surrounded by lightning. "You can't get out now, unless you yourself were made of lightning!"

The stalker walks right through the lightning, "Good thing I am!!!"

Axineld gets furious, "HOW THE F--K DID HE DO THAT!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:52 am

" Axi!" Zash shouted to get his attention." Is it possible he's an issluion like you played that trick on me?" Zash didn't like this crazy willy nilly fighting he liked logical fights not these crazy fights of walking threw thunder and breaking his curse which was indeed broken. Zash debated using bright life but decided against it. He didn't want to bring out his Guardians yet either.The second magic stone in his pocket felt heavy as he held hiltless it made so much sense to just put it in Hiltless but of course Shale also needed a magic stone but Hiltless just needed one more to have a hilt. Zash pushed the argument away this was a fight he needed to stay focus he didn't want to use mastermind yet either he was using that when he finally turned on Axi and stabbed him in the back. Zash just hung back with his katana for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:56 am

"No, he doesn't have any illusion ARMs. Trust me, I know." Axineld canceled his ARMs that he had pulled out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:02 am

"Then he is crazy powerful since he can walk threw lighting." Zash slashed an air wave at the stalker with hiltless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:26 am

"Nah, it was probably just some kind of nature ARM, they are his specialty." he walks towards the stairs."We will just rest here for the night, we will head to the abbey tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 am

Zash called back his ARM and pulled out the curse ARM he had taken from Axi's collection." Hey I can I have this ARM?" Zash had just grabbed it and he already liked it and was putting the ARM on his belt as it was a chain with a tiny figure of a demon holding a knife at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 am

"Yea sure go ahead. You will be sleeping on the fifth floor. And don't even try to look at the ARMs on that floor. They are locked behind a dimension ARM. If you need me I will be on the top floor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 am

Zash nodded and moved upstairs to his room wondering of his new ARM's power. He needed to learn it before he tried to use it. Maybe someone in town would know he could ask tomorrow. Thou he seemed to know what this ARM was already for some reason he was sure of it's power so sure he stopped at the door too the ARM on the fifth floor and used the ARM just as he had thought the dimension ARM was cancelled instantly. Zash didn't keep the curse up for more then a second he knew now what it did but the side affect he would worry abot latter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 am

Once the door opens a large force comes down on all people within the house. "Zash!!!" Axineld shouts from the top floor. He comes rushing down into the room. "S--t!" He runs over and closes the door. "I told you. Not to open that door! The top two floors have guardians activate if I don't open the door myself!" he takes the curse ARM that Zash had, "and I will be taking this. Now, I need to evacuate the building, because I don't want anyone to be here when the side-effect kicks in." he walks over to the door and waves as he leaves the room. "Good luck!" he shouted, "your going to need it." he whispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:58 am

Zash shrugged but even as be did be still had an urge for that ARM like it was callig too him. He shook his head to clear it from thought and walked down stairs out of the building. As he stepped out he walked a few feet away and wondered what Axi has meant by good lu- Zash fell over never completing the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 am

Axineld walks by with a few servants and peeks at Zash, "Uh, oh, stage one kicked in sooner than I thought. Okay everyone! We need to pick up the pace! Let's move, move, move!" he shouted. Once everyone left the premice of the building he used the lightning cage ARM and trapped Zash inside, "That should keep the demon at bay." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 am

Zash's mind was in a black feild with nothing around him for miles or maybe jut as far as he could see but anyways it was a black empty space. What was that ARM? Zash felt like a truck had just hit him but he wasn't even awake in his body the dark feild was laid out before him. Meanwhile Zash's body was twitching slightly and having strange uncontrolled spasms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axineld

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Axineld is in a local park sipping tea. He has been telling stories of his adventures to little kids of the town. He was wondering how Zash was doing.

Ooc: I don't know if he is un-intentionally corrupting these children or not? And the side effect of the ARM is a demon will temporarily take over your body, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zashonfire

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:30 am

Zash was so and so his mind was perfectly safe and sound as Zash was a strong willed and independent person the darkness hadn't affected him much but his body was slightly less perfect his hands were burned slightly as the uncontrolled spasms had made him touch the lighting gate but Zash's body wasn't easily accepting the new rule as the demon couldn't find out Zash's body and was having a hard time even causing the spasms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!   

Back to top Go down

MAR HEAVEN RP!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay :: Anime Based Rps :: MAR Heaven RP-
Jump to: