Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

lost in translation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Stats
Poke: 1800
Team: Team Hitori(leader), team obsidian.
Inventory:

PostSubject: lost in translation.   Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:30 am

First topic message reminder :

arty furiously tore through his work, he had to check and translate bits of a stone tablet, and he had to keep brushing away the dirt, and wrote down notes constantly, he also had a ton of reference books to help him translate.with a desk mounted magnifying glass, he found that the bottom of the tablet had a mad. he could probably find more artifacts based on it. he turned to get another book when his tail nicked the table, the tablet shifted, but stayed on the desk, arty had to be careful of his size. he tended to loose control when he got exited. he calmed down and leaned against a wall, coincidentally that was the wall he took his anger out on as a child, and his weight made the already non stable wall fall apart and he fell backwards into the hallway.
"ow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:20 am

[for the love of cheese Lancaster! i spent like a page explaining and cleaning that door. you don't have to look for the obvious!]
Arty put some of his weight into the door, getting it open wide enough for him and Starfire to walk through. there was a long and dark tunnel that had a slight incline downwards. arty grabed his torch and the rest of his things and started walking down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:57 pm

"It sure is dark. Good thing we have a tourch." Starfire said slowly walking beside Arty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:50 am

"i also have two backups and a lantern." arty said, as he continued walking down the tunnel walking down the tunnel. about fifteen minutes they reached a dead end, there were cracks in the rock and a bunch of rubble. "well, we're here." arty said, sitting down on a peace of rock. "cave in, this must have been the main entrance, and they would constantly change it to get peoples eye when they come in. all that stonework must have made the passage unstable, who knows how long ago it collapsed." arty said, propping the torch up in-between two rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

"Is there another way?" Starfire asked. Maybe if i use an Attack that might help. she thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 am

"no, if we try to break our way through the entire cave will collapse in on us." arty said. "this happens a lot. dead ends, paths that lead nowhere. i'm not an explorer, i'm an archaeologist. if i thought there would be a new place to explore i would have brought some experts with me to help clear the way so that we found and logged all of the important things. no, this was a long shot at best, i'm surprised i even found that door in the first place. it has told me a lot about this civilization and now i can use that knowledge the next time i come across something like this." Arty explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:44 am

Ooc: She was thinking the attack would help she didn't say it out loud.

IC: "Aw I really wanted to look inside too." Starfire said with saddness. She really wanted to see the other side of the wall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dediles

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:53 am

"there probably isn't anything left, the cave in would have caused a chain reaction with the connecting structures, this cave in probably goes all the way through." Arty said. he saw the sad look on Starfire's face. "*sigh* but if you really want to figure out if it is really destroyed and if there is a way in the chef at the guild is a luxray, he can see through stuff like this. he is kinda moody so if you convince him it would be quite the feat in itself. then if the other side is still intact you would have to find a way to get in without damaging the surface of the rock, if you can get an insanely powerful psychic to teliport you in that would work. don't get your hopes up though, the best case scenario is a few broken statues and a couple of books, maybe even an impressive structure." arty started to get up and plucked the torch up ready to make the trek back home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:36 pm

The problem is Darkshock hasn't come back yet. I'm getting worried about Ren. she thought. "Ok Arty. I can wait." she said following the large Pokemon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost in translation.   

Back to top Go down

lost in translation.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3