Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chasing Berries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

Prima scampered after several rolling objects. They had fallen out of her pouch and she was working to catch them before they got too bruised or dirty. She gritted her teeth in frustration as she caught one under her paw and shoved it into her pouch.

"These darn berries! I shouldn't have bought this many!" She cried out in annoyance as the rest rolled away. She loved the sweet berries, but she had been a bit too greedy in buying several at once when she didn't really need them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 am

Kageyoshi was laying in the shade with his eye closed meraly resting. When he felt something bump into his side opening one eye he saw that it was a Berry. "Where did this come from?" he mused.

He picked it up by the stem and put it in his bag. When he look back to the ground he saw several berries. "This is stange." he said picking up the other berries and putting them in his bag.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:07 am

Prima shoved the first berry in her pack after picking it up with her teeth, and ran down the hill in a hurry. She sniffed the air as if hoping to catch a sent of the berries. A male Leafeon caught her eye. She slowly approached him.

"Hello. Did you see some berries roll down this way? I seemed to have dropped the by mistake just after buying them." She sighed in annoyance and closed her eyes for a moment, reopening them to stare at him with gleaming green eyes. "I'm guessing either someone caught them midway down the hill or they stopped somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:15 am

"Then all of these berries must belong to you." Kageyoshi stated bluntly opening his bag revealing the many berries he picked up. "You should be more carful. Berris may grow on trees but not all year." he continued. He slowly walked toward the Purrloin and flicked his tail for her to follow him.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:19 am

"Be more careful of what exactly?" Prima asked, following the mysterious Leafeon. She seemed unsure of whether or not he was well meaning at this point, but wanted her berries back regardless. She started to miss the company of Nugale, the hyperactive Emolga, but dismissed that and kept following him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:24 am

Kageyoshi kept quiet. As he continued to walke he notice that he did not introduce himself he stopped by a small puddle. "My name is Kageyoshi. It is a plesure to meet you." he said in a formal tone. Looking at the Purrloin he noticed that she was a different color. but he said nothing about it.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 am

"My name is Prima. It's nice to meet you too Kageyoshi." She eyed his pouch with a look of longing. The berries were so close, but so far out of reach. She was almost tempted to snatch them out of his bag while he continued on his trek. "Where exactly are we going?" She asked. She was knew in this town, and felt a little concerned with getting lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:34 am

"We are going to the Giuld. You want the berries to be safe right? You'll get them back I have no inttention of stealing you berries." Kageyoshi explained as he continued to walk. He kept an eye on the small pokemon now Known as Prima. "Who would name their child 'Prima'?" he asked himself.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:43 am

"I do want them to be safe. And you're a stranger. But I think I'll take to calling you Yoyo since you're name is so long." She said staring at him as they continued to walk. She didn't pay attention to the road and tripped over a small rock. Her paw twinged a bit and she stumbled up shaking her stinging paw. She felt a wave of embarrassment hit her immediately and licked her paw, her chest fur, and then her paw again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:50 am

"My name is Kageyoshi, not 'Yoyo'." the Leafeon said in an annoyed tone. He looked back only to see Prima licking her paw. "What happen to your paw?" he asked her.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 am

Disregarding the first part of his comment, Prima rubbed her paw across her face and stood up. "Nothing!" She said with an embarrassed tone. Once she did something stupid she tended to forget everything else and stick on that. "Now let's go back to the guild Yoyo. I want my berries."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Kageyoshi sighed and walked on. "Try to keep up you can get lost in the giuld." he told the Purrloin.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:47 pm

She blinked. "Nugale took me on a tour already." She stared at the bag with longing. "Where are we going again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:33 pm

Kageyoshi stopped and looked back at Prima, "To the Guild." he said in a sharp tone.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:43 am

"I see that." She said staring Leafeon in the eyes. "But where to exactly?" She felt weird being escorted back to her own guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 pm

"These berries belong to you correct? I'll helping you get them to your room." Kageyoshi said trying to stay calm.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Prima blinked. "Oh... Well thanks Yoyo!" She felt somewhat better now that she knew they were just dropping off her berries. Maybe I should treat him to something as a thank you? I don't want to be ungrateful..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Ooc:-_- face

Ic: "I told to before it's Kageyishi." the Leafeon said in an exusted tone.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Ooc: Teehee |D

IC:

Prima nodded. "Right. So do you come to the Guild Yo- I mean Kageyoshi?" She flicked her tail back and forth impatiently. She hoped the conversation would make this trip a little bit faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:33 pm

"Not nthat often I'm staying with a friend but somdone already showed me around the Giuld." Kageyoshu explained. He thought for a moment and figured a small nickname would be ok for the young Purrloin, "You can call me 'Kaze' if you want." he said.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:28 am

"Kaze? I like Yoyo, but alright." She mewed as she shook a paw. "Why are you staying at the Guild Kaze? Do you not want to stay here permanently?" She gave him a quizzical look. She was very inexperienced and didn't seem to understand the mysterious vibe he gave off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 pm

"I am not sure if I'm wanted here yet." Kageyoshi explained and he stood infront of the Guild.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Prima bounced up behind him shaking one paw as she stepped behind him. "Why wouldn't they want you? Did you do something bad Kaze?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 pm

"It's more of what I did. They want to keep the town safe so it's alright." Kageyoshi explained.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Prima was confused at his answer. "What.. What did you do?" She couldn't imagine him being all that bad considering her was helping her with her berries. "I'm sure it wasn't that bad Kaze.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   

Back to top Go down
 
Chasing Berries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» According to their Facebook page OMAM is now titled "Chasing Mavericks"
» this cotoneaster always flowers but never any berries?
» "Chasing Mavericks" Reviews
» Hawthorn Flowers and Berries!!
» 'Chasing Mavericks' Filming October 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: