Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chasing Berries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Chasing Berries   Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Prima scampered after several rolling objects. They had fallen out of her pouch and she was working to catch them before they got too bruised or dirty. She gritted her teeth in frustration as she caught one under her paw and shoved it into her pouch.

"These darn berries! I shouldn't have bought this many!" She cried out in annoyance as the rest rolled away. She loved the sweet berries, but she had been a bit too greedy in buying several at once when she didn't really need them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:22 am

Prima nodded as she understood what he was saying. She wondered if he had been secluding himself all this time and not socializing with other Pokemon. I wonder if Kaze felt lonely... Really lonely? She thought as she stared at him with big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:39 am

Kageyoshi looke at Prima with shock on his face, "Are you ok prima? Your eyes are getting bigger."

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 am

Prima blinked. "What? Oh. I'm fine. I was just thinking is all..." She said and blinked a few more time as her eyes watered from her wide eyed expression. Granted she wasn't sure if they were watering from that or that she felt sad for the Leafeon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 am

"I'll be heading off Kageyoshi. It was nice to meet you Prima."Starfire said leaving the two Pokemon.

Kageyoshi chuckled as Starfire left. "You know Prima. I can tell that I've changed since I've been here. I'm not as cold like I used to be and I'm slowly becoming a more friendly Pokemon as well." he said.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 am

Prima tipped her head from side to side. She was confused about the Vulpix's sudden departure. "Why did she leave so soon Kaze? And is it cause of that Pokemon? Cause she knows you too." Prima asked and turned to Kageyoshi as Starfire vanished down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:08 am

"All I know is that her friend is on a mission, and no it wasn't Starfire, it was a Togepi name Aria." Kageyosi said.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 am

Prima nodded at the mention of a Togepi. "A Togepi named Aria? I've never seen one before. Are they nice? I haven't met many Pokemon at the guild yet." She admitted nervously. "Do you think it's possible to know them all?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:29 am

"Aria doesn't work for the Giuld. But she does go exploring alot. I'm not sure ifit is to know evey Pokmon in the Guild. But the Guild Master may know every Pokemon here."Kageyoshi said.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxGibson

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Cloud 9

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Klaus was out for a stroll when he happened to see a Leafeon and a uniquely colored Purrlion, both of which appeared to be explorers, walking ahead of him. Seeing no reason to let them know he was there and having nothing better to do, Klaus began following the duo, his curiosity increasing as he followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Prima had hoped it was possible, but if Keyami could, maybe she could try learning who everyone was at some point. "So Aria just goes on adventures? Does she stop by here or something?" She asked Kaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 pm

"I don't fully know." Kageyoshi said honestly. He looked at the cornor of his eye and saw a Wevail. "Don't look. But I beleive that we are being followed. Stay close till he leaves." he whispered to Prima softly.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:22 pm

Prima forced herself not to look, though the curiosity was killing her. "Should we go somewhere else? How do you know it's a bad pokemon?" Prima asked. She was confused on how Kaze knew this Pokemon was following them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:25 pm

"Come with me." Kageyoshi said going to the mess hall. "For one thing he is following us, he could be a member of the Guild but he would of introduced himself instead of sneaking around." Kageyoshi explained.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MxGibson

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Cloud 9

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 am

Klaus chuckled to himself as he watched the two Pokemon head towards the mess hall, realizing that they probably knew he was following them. Shrugging, Klaus used Agility and dashed forward and somersaulted over the Purrlion and Leafeon, landing directly in front of them. "Hi there, I'm Klaus." He said, grinning broadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 am

Ok that just says "I'm an outlaw." Kageyoshi thought. "Excuse us. We have somewhere to be." the Leafeon said walking around the Weavile.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:56 am

Prima followed the Leafeon. She tried not to make eye contact with the Weavile as she walked around him as well. The Weavile gave off a vibe that made her fur stand up with unease and she quickly followed close to Kageyoshi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
MxGibson

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Cloud 9

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 am

Klaus continued to grin as the duo walked around him. "Oh, you have somewhere to be?" He said as he began to walk backwards, making sure to stay right beside them. "What a coincidence, I don't! So where is that 'somewhere' you two need to be anyway?" He asked, his grin slowly changing in to a snide little smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 am

"That is none of your concern." Kageyoshi said coldly. He didn't trust this Pokemon nor did he like the way he was following them.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 am

Prima shifted farther away from the Weavile. How did he even get in here? She thought as she noticed the sudden change in Kageyoshi as the Weavile followed them. Prima figured that the Pokemon wouldn't attack them in the guild if he was bad, it was common sense. He wouldn't, would he? She could feel herself starting to puff out a little as she felt the bad vibe from the Weavile again. Whoever this Klaus is, he needs to go away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
MxGibson

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 20
Location : Cloud 9

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:09 am

"Well that isn't very polite, and here I was trying to make some new friends!" Klaus said, placing one hand over his heart and acting as if the change in the Leafeon's tone had hurt him, though he couldn't possibly keep a straight face. "I even introduced my self. I think that gives me the right to know your names at the very least." He purred, a callous look of amusement spreading over his face as he watched the shiny Purrloin shift farther away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 pm

"Prima go try to find someone. I'll deal with this guy." Kageyoshi whispered to the shiny Purrloin. "My name is Kageyoshi. What do you want?" he asked the Weavile.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Prima nodded and scampered off down the hallway. She wasn't entirely sure who she should be looking for, so she decided to run towards the area with the bulletin boards. Several Pokemon were clumped together in their teams. She looked around with a worried look on her face. The Weavile had made her uneasy, which only added to the oddity of her now as her fur was slightly puffed out. "Help! Somebody. There's a strange Pokemon in the guild!" She called out to the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 25

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 pm

"No, no, no. Why are all of these missions taking place in different regions? Surely there has to be two missions in the same area..." Oswald muttered, pacing back and forth along the bulletin board as he tried to be more efficient and take more than one mission at a time. However, he was having a little trouble finding more than one mission that took place in the same area.

However, Oswald stopped his search upon hearing the cry for help, and quickly rushed out, spotting Prima as she spoke of a strange pokemon in the guild.

"What species is it, Prima?" Oswald asked, emerging from the crowd to properly address the Purrloin.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Prima noticed Oswald coming towards her and felt a little relieved at the sight of the Mienfoo. "A Weavile! He said his name is Klaus. And he followed us for a while and wouldn't stop. And then Kaze told me to go get help." She said nervously. The Weavile's smirk was still in the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:10 pm

"Why exactly are you following us Klaws?" Kageyoshi asked with his fur standing on end.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chasing Berries   

Back to top Go down
 
Chasing Berries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» According to their Facebook page OMAM is now titled "Chasing Mavericks"
» this cotoneaster always flowers but never any berries?
» "Chasing Mavericks" Reviews
» Hawthorn Flowers and Berries!!
» 'Chasing Mavericks' Filming October 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: