Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Surely You're Joking...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Ripple wrote:

Just Great! My partner got confused and ended up fainting in the dungeon! I can't find her anywhere! Please help!

Client: Stoutland
Objective: Help Stoutland find his friend Liepard
Place: Mt. Frostmeer
Difficulty: A
Reward: 450 Poke+Oran Berry+Blast Seed

The job just seemed so tempting, with so much poke, an oran berry, and to top it all off, a blast seed as a reward, who wouldn't take this amazing job?! This was the thought process that got Oswald all worked up, a wide grin on his muzzle as he took the poster down from the bulletin board, staring at it with giddy delight.

"My first mission as an Exploration Team, this is gonna be so awesome!" Oswald thought to himself, clutching the form to his chest, his smile brimming with naive warmth, as it was clear that he had no clue just how hard it would be to take on the challenge of an A ranked mission, let alone all by himself. It was fairly obvious that the Mienfoo would clearly need some form of assistance, but either due to his complete lack of connections around the guild, being a new member and all, it wasn't like he could just pull some random Pokemon in and drag them along on his quest.

"Alright, Mt. Frostmeer...uh, where was that again?" Oswald pondered aloud, taking out a small map from his pouch and looking over it, as he had a considerable amount of trouble remembering where Mt. Frostmeer was. Well, this was certainly a way to start an adventure...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:54 pm

"Where is Mt. Frostmeer again?" Starfire heard. She looked around and saw a Mienfoo. "Mt. Frostmeer is close by the Iccicle woods." she said in a quiet tone. Starfire was still shy around other pokemon. Sice she wasn't doing anything maybe she could take on a mission.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Oswald turned his head up, looking over at the Vulpix who had just spoken to him. At least, he hoped that she was speaking to him, otherwise he would've looked like a total buffoon, as he replied, "Oh, thank you. I'm still getting used to this map...I guess its to be suspected when you're just joining the guild, right?"

Oswald had no idea of Starfire's previous endeavors, and had simply assumed that she was a beginner, just like he was, though he would never admit such a thing. The Mienfoo walked over to the Vulpix and stopped right in front of her, "My name is Oswald, I'm the leader of Team Blazing Glory. Who might you be?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Starfire nodded slowly, "It takes a while to get used to. It's nice to meet you Oswald. Is it ok if I call you "Ozzy"?" she asked quietly. She noticed the Mission tamplet and thought that he was about to go on a Mission.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:14 pm

"Sure thing, just as long as I get to call you "Star", alright?" Oswald replied, a soft smile on his muzzle as he re-adjusted the small pack that he carried over his shoulder. It was what he would put all of his items in, but as of now, it was currently empty, so the only purpose it currently served was to weigh Oswald down, not that the bag itself was too heavy.

"So, do I have to head through Icicle Woods to get to Mt. Frostmeer? Seems like a long walk...But I can handle it! Then again, I don't have a whole lot of moves that work well against Ice type Pokemon." Oswald said, tapping his right footpaw on the floor as he pondered his predicament. After a few moments, he clapped his paws together and turned to Starfire with a pleading look in his eyes.

"I know this is a little much, but would you please come and help me on this mission? Having a fire-type like you would be invaluable!"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Starfire thought for a moment, "I think there is a Pokemon called "Star" already so why not "Hikari"? And I would be happy to join you Ozzy." She said a little louder then before. The Vulpix had been to Mt. Frostmeer before so it should be alright.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Oswald tilted his head slightly, "But how is that a-- Oh well, Hikari it is then. C'mon, let's get going then. I don't want to end up walking around the woods at night."

The Mienfoo chuckled, itching the back of his head as he looked back down at his map and located the Icicle Forest. With a nod, he walked over to the ladder that would lead up to the surface, and out into the wilderness, where they would have to brave harsh, snowy weather, and even harsher pokemon who would no doubt get in their way.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Starfire followed Ozzy to the surface. "I kind of hope we run into some strong Pokemon Ozzy." she said blinking from the sunlight. I hope ren is ok. Maybe we will meet up with her. she thought.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Oswald nodded, "I'm sure we will. I mean, it isn't an A rank mission for nothing, right?"

The Mienfoo covered his eyes with his left arm, shielding it from the bright rays of the sun as he continued forward, following the map that he had to the best of his ability. Thankfully, a number of landmarks had been marked down on the map, so it was very easy to find their way out of town and towards the woods.

"So, Hikari, Why do you think they call it Icicle Woods? I mean, I'm sure all the ice melts during the summer, right?" Oswald asked, naive as ever as slowed his pace to walk up next to Starfire.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:16 pm

"It doesn't melt at all it's always cold there." Starfire explained. "An A rank Mission will be tough but I'm sure we can handle it."Starfire said with confindance.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

"C'mon, I bet this mission will be a piece of cake! I mean, all we have to do is get Stoutland to Liepard, we fight a few rabid pokemon along the way, it's simple." Oswald replied, holding his personal experience in high regard as he continued down the path, the air growing colder and colder as they continued onwards. And then, finally, after what felt like hours, the duo arrived. There they stood, in front of the icy tree line, with a multitude of icicles hanging down from the branches above.

"Well, now I know why they're called the Icicle Woods...wait, oh no, don't tell me that guy is our client." Oswald said, watching with wide eyes as a rather portly Stoutland waddled his way towards the duo, stopping in front of them after what seemed like an eternity. Why did their client have to be such a massive target?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Starfire looked at the Stoutland in awe. He looked strong but apperancic can be deceiving. "Are you the Stoutland that sent for an Exploration team?" she asked quietly. Why do I have to be so shy? she asked herself.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

The Stoutland nodded furiously, his "mustache" bouncing with each bob of his head, "Yes, you're the Explorer Team, right? Please, we have to hurry! Who knows what could've happened to Liepard!"

Oswald raised his paws up at the Stoutland and said calmly, "It'll be alright sir, you can count on us to take you to Liepard safely. Now, let's hurry inside the woods. We don't want to get stuck in there after nightfall."

The Stoutland gave the duo a nervous nod, and, with surprising agility, ran behind them, as if he were using them as shields. Oswald had to hold himself back, after all, this was 450 poke they were working towards! Oswald let out a deep breath, Meditating for a moment in case they might run into a Pokemon upon entering the forest. With quick, cautious steps, Oswald made his way towards the entrance, occasionally looking back to make sure that the Stoutland was following behind the duo.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Starfire thought for a moment, Ozzy why don't you stay in front of Mr. Stoutland and I'll stay behind him? That way if any Pokemon try to attack us Mr. Stoutland will be safe." she suggested in a quiet voice. She followed the two pokemon into the woods.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:47 pm

A Froslass silently watched the Exploration Team enter the icy forest from the cover of the trees further on in the dungeon. She blinked and looked up at the sky as a few delicate snowflakes began to float down from the grey clouds. Following a short eerie cry that was unique to the Froslass species, she disappeared into the snowy landscape, with nothing to show she had been watching the team a moment before.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Oswald nodded at Starfire's suggestion, but before he could utter a word, a shrill shriek made him nearly jump out of his skin. He quickly got into a fighting stance, ready to strike whatever foe might jump out from the trees...but there was nothing but silence. Oswald, now feeling a little spooked at the sudden cry, turned to the Stoutland and said, "Sir, you should stay in front of Hikari, that way we'll have you covered on both sides-"

"Yes yes, I'll do whatever you tell me, but please, we must hurry along!" The Stoutland interrupted, his urgency not lost to the Mienfoo, who returned his gaze back to the Woods, and with that, they marched on once more into the icy darkness of the forest. The soft crunch of snow signaled their presence to one another. Oswald observed his surroundings as he passed by them, trees covered with frost and beautiful, glistening icicles betrayed the eerie atmosphere of the Icicle Woods.

"Hikari, do you see anything?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Starfire looked around, "I can't really see that much and it's already getting dark. Maybe we should set up camp for the night." Starfire said not wanting to get lost in the woods. Even if she was a fire type she was scared of the dark.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Oswald frowned, as he had hoped that they would've been able to make it to the mountain before nightfall. But, there was no crying over spilt milk, and it would be incredibly foolish to continue on blindly.

"Alright, Let's set up camp here...we're gonna need some fire wood." Oswald said, stroking his chin with his right paw as he looked up at the branches above. Surely they'd be too frozen over and damp to be of any use as firewood. It would be silly to go up and grab a couple of branches...

It only took Oswald a few moments to climb the tree, and with a few well placed Pounds, a series of small branches fell in front of Hikari and the Stoutland, only to be followed by the Mienfoo, who started to pick up the branches and set them down in a pile. Then, he simply waited, as if expecting Starfire's embers would be hot enough to make a fire out of the frozen wood that laid before them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am

starfire helped Ozzy pick up the Branches. After placing then in a small pile she used Ember to make the fire. "At least the branches are dry. Now we can all stay warm." she said in a small tone.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:15 am

Another eerie shriek sliced through the silent atmosphere of the forest. It seemed almost distant, but still rather loud. The gentle snowfall from earlier had begun to get slightly heavier, as if the cry had shattered its resistance and unleashed its rage upon the world.
The Froslass watched the campers, almost like a ghostly presence among the trees.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:46 am

As the wintry winds began to pick up, and the snowflakes seemed to multiply, Oswald sat at the campfire, meditating in an attempt to raise his strength and defense, while also trying to block out the cold. Not that it used to bother him in the past, but out here, the decrease in temperature only meant a few things.

First was that the storm was picking up naturally, and that the duo would probably be best to huddle together for warmth and try to ride out the storm. Second, the Pokemon here were ice types, and were using a various arsenal of moves and abilities to alter the weather. Given the circumstances, Oswald decided to trust his instincts and prepare for the latter.

Oswald stood up in a fighting stance, and looked over to his temporary partner, asking, "Did you hear that? Something is out there...watching us. But I can't see it."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:01 am

Starfire jumpped up from the shreik and got closer to Ozzy, "Maybe it was the wind." she said trying to convince herself at the same time. Truth was she was really scared.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 am

Once again, silence reigned over the Icicle Woods. The Froslass however, was still there. She herself, was still unsure of what she intended to do. But for now... she would just watch. She would watch as the wind picked up and the blizzard grew stronger....

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Oswald still kept up his guard for a minute or so, glancing around at the surroundings, even as the blizzard continued to grow stronger all around them. With the intensifying blizzard, there was no way that they could continue to hold camp here, not without some kind of shelter. The Mienfoo shivered slightly, then turned to his two compatriots, "We can't stay here...if we sleep here, then the blizzard will surely bury us in the snow. We have to find some form of shelter, something with a roof..."


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Starfire looked around and in the distance she saw a cave. "What about that cave over there?!" she shouted above the wind. She used Ember to guid them to the cave.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   

Back to top Go down
 
Surely You're Joking...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Justice for Adrian Mole
» MB : The melt down of RK slowly and surely
» She (Bhavna) surely is a perfectionist but is also afraid of losing control - Meghna Malik
» Jodha Akbar 46-48: Will Jalal do a Mughal-e-Azam?
» Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blades of Hope

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: