Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Surely You're Joking...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 25

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ripple wrote:

Just Great! My partner got confused and ended up fainting in the dungeon! I can't find her anywhere! Please help!

Client: Stoutland
Objective: Help Stoutland find his friend Liepard
Place: Mt. Frostmeer
Difficulty: A
Reward: 450 Poke+Oran Berry+Blast Seed

The job just seemed so tempting, with so much poke, an oran berry, and to top it all off, a blast seed as a reward, who wouldn't take this amazing job?! This was the thought process that got Oswald all worked up, a wide grin on his muzzle as he took the poster down from the bulletin board, staring at it with giddy delight.

"My first mission as an Exploration Team, this is gonna be so awesome!" Oswald thought to himself, clutching the form to his chest, his smile brimming with naive warmth, as it was clear that he had no clue just how hard it would be to take on the challenge of an A ranked mission, let alone all by himself. It was fairly obvious that the Mienfoo would clearly need some form of assistance, but either due to his complete lack of connections around the guild, being a new member and all, it wasn't like he could just pull some random Pokemon in and drag them along on his quest.

"Alright, Mt. Frostmeer...uh, where was that again?" Oswald pondered aloud, taking out a small map from his pouch and looking over it, as he had a considerable amount of trouble remembering where Mt. Frostmeer was. Well, this was certainly a way to start an adventure...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 am

Koori blinked and followed the group towards the cave. She didn't enter,she just lingered outside, still listening in on their conversations and watching their every move.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 25

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:44 am

Oswald nodded happily, "Good work Hikari! Quick, in the cave!"

Oswald didn't even get a chance to budge as the Stoutland quickly picked the two pokemon up and tossed them onto his back, before charging into the cave at full speed. The large dog pokemon then skidded to a halt once they had gotten inside of the cave, and gently set the two adventurers down.

"Thanks...just try and warn us next time you do that, okay?" Oswald asked, still rocked by the shock of such a thing happening to him. Already the air around them seemed warmer, and the biting cold and frigid snow didn't touch them in the depths of the cave.

Oswald sighed, "And thanks Starfire, I never would have seen that cave if you hadn't pointed it out..."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:49 am

Starfire looked around she used Ember to light up the cave a bit, "Could this be the dongun that we are looking for?" she asked herself. She had an uneasy feeling that there was someone or something watching them.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 20
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:48 pm

The Froslass would have tried to make her way into the cave but the light from Starfire's ember would give her no darkness to hide in. Instead she continued to watch from outside, trying to judge whether these pokemon were a danger or not.

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 25

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:31 pm

"If it is or isn't, it would still be a good idea to look around and make sure there aren't any dangerous pokemon in here. I don't want to be caught off guard by an enemy deeper in the cave. You want to help me investigate Hikari?" Oswald asked, trusting his current partner's decision, as he wouldn't just leave her to fend for both herself and the Stoutland next to her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenshineko
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:39 pm

"Would it be better to stay and make sure that the cliant will be alright? I mean what if he can defend himself?" Starfire asked Ozzy.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surely You're Joking...   

Back to top Go down
 
Surely You're Joking...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blades of Hope

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild :: Bulletin Boards-
Jump to: