Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lazy Days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Lazy Days   Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Vanilla yawned lazily as she sat in the lowest branch of one of the many trees in Pecha forest. She kicked back, humming lazily as she tossed a blue ribbon between her paws. The ribbon held a large amount of significance to her, so she kept it with her always. She smiled to herself, she hadn't told Rayo anything. It was her secret to keep, all to herself.

After the long journey she had taken by herself to Pricklemist Hill, she needed time to relax. The memory of Gingin, the Charmeleon, the Charmander, and... Well someone else, still lingered in her mind. She wasn't afraid, as she remembered the promise. He would protect her, especially from Gingin, the crazed Monferno. She sighed to herself and closed her eyes for a moment as she leaned against the tree. It was a cloudy day, cool, but she knew rain would come sooner or later despite the calm weather going on right now. Her ears twitched as she heard something nearby. She put the ribbon in her satchel and scanned the surrounding area for any danger. And here I wanted to relax... She thought with a sigh. Whatever it was, she'd take care of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:39 am

"Yeah maby your right." Rayo said looking at the sky as well. As soon as he looked up he noticed that the clouds were covering the moon. Then there was a strong wind and the clouds disappeired reveiling the full moon. Rayo looked back at the medow and saw the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on. "Van I think you were right. Look at the medow." he said.

Ooc:
Spoiler:

picture a medow full of these flowers only they are sapphire blue.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 am

Vanilla exhaled at the beautiful sight. "Oh... It's beautiful Rayo." She said. The sight would take any Pokemon's breath away. Her eyes started to water as tears welled up and she rubbed eyes while pretending something was caught in them. "It sure is beautiful alright. How'd you find this anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:58 am

Rayo thought back to how he found this medow. "A bird Pokemon had just taken me away from my family. I managed to escape form him but I was lost. It eventually turned dark just like tonight. The flowers just started to bloom of course I only saw one. It was so beautiful it was as if all of my trouble had disappeired." the Joltik explained. This place still brought tears to his eyes. He made his hat cover his eyes not wanting Vanilla to see him crying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 pm

"I see..." Vanilla said and looked out across the meadow. It was such a wonderful view. She wondered if it would always be there though, considering the circumstances of what was happening all around the world to Pokemon. She tilted her head downwards slightly, as if tucking in her chin. Things like the apple tree had been destroyed, if Pokemon were greedy enough to take all the apples would they take the flowers too? Vanilla could see them, trampling through the meadow and stomping on plants carelessly. "You ever think about leaving Rayo? This place I mean."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 am

"I don't know. This place of here I started my new life. But things will never stay the same forever. I will do the best i can to stay here as I can." Rayo said looking at the Medow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:55 am

Vanilla sighed. She had figured as much. Despite what she had said to Oswald, she might be traveling on her own... Most likely. "I don't know... How long I can stay here. Let alone you. You know? Eventually they're going to send out really strong teams from the guild to come after us. And then what'll we do? He..." She trailed off, realizing she shouldn't give away much about Oswald. "Nevermind." She said and pushed away the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:05 am

"Heh. Then that just means that we will have to become stronger as well. If they send stronger Teams we'll be ready!" Rayo said with determination. "Van I've been alone this whole time I'd miss ya if we had to seproate."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am

Vanilla glanced this way and that as if avoiding answering for a few moments. She didn't want to mention her relationship with Oswald, as it would be a conflict with Rayo from the start of her mentioning it. Sooner or later, it would come up though. "Well... I'll probably have my reasons for leaving you know? I'd miss you too, but there'd be... Complications to me staying if things did get really rough around here." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:16 pm

"Your right. Even Outlaws can't stay together for long."Rayo sighed as he climbed on Van's head. Slowly he fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:33 am

Vanilla continued to watch the blooming flowers in front of her. She agreed with Rayo, as sad as it was. The Joltik was asleep on her head, so she took in the view for a while longer. The beautiful scene reminded her of Oswald again and again. "Oh Oswald... Why did you have to go and invite me on that journey..." She whispered as she rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy Days   Today at 1:06 am

Back to top Go down

Lazy Days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2