Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Foggy Feelings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

A stone plopped into the water making ripples that seemed to reach all the way to the shore. The pond had a light fog over it that made the area nearly eerie. It was the early morning, and the only sound currently heard was the occasional plop as another stone hit the water and sunk to the bottom of a steadily growing pile. Vanilla was tossing stones idly as if trying to toss her troubles away into the lake along with the stones. Another plop sounded and she sighed and leaned back while kicking her feet. This early in the morning, if she was up, Vanilla liked to wander to quiet and peaceful areas to think about things. Usually it was a relaxing time for her... But her mind and heart kept bringing back up a conflict that ran through her mind. She shook her head and picked up another stone to toss into the pond yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 am

There was a faint rustle in the bushes on the left side of the pond, and after a few moments, Oswald walked through them, a few wraps of cloth across his chest, showing that Oran berries didn't cure all wounds, and that even guild members needed time to relax. Of course, as the mienfoo dipped his feet into the water, he hadn't taken notice of the Minccino on the left side of the pond. He was too carried away by his own conflicting thoughts, as he vividly remembered how cruel Rayo had been, and how Vanilla had taken an electrifying blow to save his own partner.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 am

Vanilla tossed yet another stone into the pond. She stopped midway through picking up another as she heard something farther away. Guild pokemon...? Up this early? Vanilla pondered as to whether or not she should investigate or leave while she could. If I stay quiet enough... They might not be suspicious of me. At least I hope so. She slowly got up and walked across the lake, opposite of the stranger who's silhouette was covered by fog. She hoped they wouldn't notice her quietly leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 am

Oswald felt the soft ripple of the water as a pebble was thrown into the pond. The Mienfoo looked up, watching as the sillhouette started to leave, but he didn't do anything, didn't bother saying hello or good morning. Instead he just sat there, staring out at the water, wondering if Kaze would've had a better partner with some other pokemon. If it wasn't for Oswald's relationship with Vanilla, then he wouldn't have made so many "mistakes". He would've utilized teamwork more effectively, initially pairing up Kaze with Rayo, then trapping Rayo with a Rock Tomb while Kaze would attack the bug whilst it was trapped. If Vanilla would do anything, Oswald would have detected her attack, and then pound on her repeatedly with Force Palms, Rock Tombs, and pounds.

However, that wasn't the case, and the whole team suffered dearly for it. But, that was the price Oswald was willing to pay to keep Vanilla safe, and since it was the first mission he and Kaze had performed together, he could chalk most of his actions as "choking up". But if they were to encounter Vanilla's team again, could Oswald so easily take the fall? After what happened, he certainly wanted to apprehend Rayo, at the very least, but knew that such an act would ruin his relationship with Vanilla...if they still had one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 am

Vanilla turned back around as she reached the bushes. The figure was just sitting by its lonesome. Just like her, they seemed to want to be alone. She wondered if Oswald was sitting alone now. She rubbed her tail, which still had a few tufts of fur gone from being charred by the Electro Ball, and stood at the entrance. Her brown eyes shut tight as she plopped down on the ground. Really, what's the point of running now? You're in over your head Vanilla, and you know it. Wherever Oswald is, he's probably training or helping out his teammate. If only he hadn't came. And if only I hadn't sent that Rattata to post my message on the board for him. He'd have been better off. He's injured, and his partner is injured. He's probably furious with me on top of that.

Vanilla could feel herself getting riled up. There was a constant amount of frustration, but now it was building up to the point she was angry at herself. She picked up a twig laying near the base of a bush and lifted it up. She turned and threw it as hard as she could, granted it only flew so far before it dropped to the ground near the shore of the pond. She sighed, the twig hadn't really helped all that much when it came to taking out her anger on something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Oswald jumped slightly upon faintly seeing the figure throw a stick at the pond, the wooden implement bouncing against the ground once before landing in the pond, sending ripples through the pristine waters. The Mienfoo stood, his current train of thought derailed by the pokemon who was acting so strangely.

"Hey, are you alright over there?" Oswald called, trying to speak loud enough for whoever it was that had joined him at the pond this morning.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Vanilla heard someone call out to her. She had forgotten they were there for a moment and debated on whether she should answer or not. Vanilla shrugged, surely they wouldn't recognize her voice anyways. "I'm... Fine." She replied. Her voice traveled, but she wasn't making an attempt to be too loud in case anybody else was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:41 pm

A small period of silence spread over the duo, as the mienfoo tried to identify how genuine the mysterious pokemon's response was. Of course, it was easy to tell that what this pokemon had said was a downright lie, and Oswald pressured the issue, replying, "Pokemon that are "fine" don't go throwing sticks at the ground with such force. Are you sure you're alright miss?"

Oswald couldn't recognize the voice, but he didn't draw closer to the individual, as they would probably run away if he got too close.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Vanilla paused. The concerned, or maybe suspicious, Pokemon could approach her at any moment. His actions caused her to think for a few moments, something about it was very familiar. The way he spoke and reacted to the situation made something click in the back of her head. And yet she couldn't put it all together for some reason. I must be tired still... Vanilla thought. She finally cut through the long silence that had stretched out from her thinking. "I don't see what's so bad about throwing a stick." She replied, trying to make light of her situation to prove she was fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm

The mienfoo shook his head, still not convinced by the other pokemon's words, and still oblivious to who it really was that he was talking to.

Oswald stepped out of the pond, having had enough of the calming water lapping at his ankles. He took a few steps closer, then replied, "It's not the fact that you threw the stick, it's how hard you threw it, putting all of your frustration into it. It's not healthy to relieve stress like that."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:16 am

"I'd rather throw a stick, than hurt a Pokemon. I don't think anyone would appreciate me stomping around Pecha Forest either while punching trees. I had enough problems a few days ago there anyways..." Vanilla muttered. The memories of her battle with Oswald were still fresh. Her ears twitched as she realized how stressed she was. Stressed enough to make her twitch occasionally apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 am

Oswald blinked, perplexed by what might have caused such stress in the other pokemon, as well as what might have happened to her a few days ago in Pecha Forest. Oswald slowed his advance for a moment, remembering what had happened the last time he had gone to Pecha Forest. He touched a paw to his bandaged chest, remembering how he had practically given the fight to the Minccino and her Joltik partner.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You weren't robbed, were you?" Oswald asked, slowly getting closer and closer as time moved on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:05 am

Vanilla blinked. His apology seemed sincere enough. She figured since they were both shrouded in fog, and the Pokemon had no idea who she was, it wouldn't hurt to get even a little bit off her chest. "Uhh.. I guess you could say one of them stole something." She said with a nervous laugh. "Although it was more of a conflict than anything. My friend isn't too happy with me. And I'm thinking the other Pokemon isn't either. Not that it matters I mean... It'll be over soon." Vanilla replied, feeling a sickly sensation from her chest to her stomach at the mere mention of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:40 am

Oswald sighed, the pokemon's words reminding him more and more of the incident that had occurred only a few days before. As he got closer, the voice only became more and more recognizable, and at about half way, Oswald could easily tell who it was. Still, he said nothing about it, as he just continued to approach.

"You shouldn't say that. Just because you had one little fight doesn't mean that your friendship is over, and who knows, maybe that other pokemon doesn't mind as much as you think he does?" Oswald replied, smiling a little before continuing on with his pep talk, "And trust me, things might be down for you now, but I'm sure they'll pick up."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:56 am

Vanilla shook her head and stepped back with one footpaw. "You... Wouldn't quite understand..." She said and blinked a few times. The shadow had formed into a more familiar figure. She suddenly recognized him and stepped back further. She wasn't hiding the fact she was surprised at the sudden appearance. "You..." Was all Vanilla could manage. To her, he was appearing everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Oswald chuckled, Vanilla becoming easier to see the closer he got to her. He stopped three feet away from her, waving to her with a paw before saying, "Hi there, your tail feeling any better now?"

It would be odd, as any pokemon caught up in conflict would come to be enraged by, or run away from their attackers. The mienfoo that stood before Vanilla, however, stood his ground, a friendly and soothing atmosphere to him, the friendship ribbon still tied in a bow around his neck.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Vanilla shook off the surprise. Oswald didn't seem upset, although she noticed he had bandages from previous events wrapped around him. He was still wearing the friendship bow, much to her surprise. "My tail is... Fine. I think you have bigger problems though." She said in reply. Vanilla decided she was going to be very careful around Oswald. "Shouldn't you be resting?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:02 pm

The minccino's cautious words made Oswald blink a little. After all, he told her what he would do to keep her safe, and while she had taken a bit of damage during the fight, she certainly wasn't in the same condition as Oswald.

"I was resting. I was sitting over by the pond, dipping my paws in the water. Besides, all the internal stuff will be all fixed up in a few days." Oswald replied, patting himself lightly in the chest, only to wince a little at the pain.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 pm

"I mean resting at the guild." She replied while pacing around him as if she was trying to size him up. He was definitely beat up. And if she recalled, all of it was her fault. Vanilla wanted to apologize to him, but something was keeping her from doing it. She couldn't figure out if it was pride, or just a lack of words, but as she stared she felt guilty. "You're pretty beat up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Oswald frowned at the Minccino's remark, and quickly replied, "I'm not that beat up. Besides, there aren't any wild pokemon out here that I can't handle. Even in my current state, I can still fight."

Oswald backed up and demonstrated by throwing a quickly flurry of pounds at the air, showing that the injury wasn't holding back his offensive capabilities. After feeling that he had proved his ability to fight, Oswald said, "See? I just need to make sure no one hits me in the chest, and I'll be fine."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Vanilla snorted. Even if Oswald was special to her he was still a male, meaning his pride would be kept in tact no matter what he said. "Of course you are. How's your pal by the way? The little... Bug thing. The Kabuto." She asked after she had decided to change the subject. Vanilla wasn't sure as to why she was so concerned, not to mention the guilt she still felt. Eventually she would have to apologize for hitting him so hard with her attack and maybe apologize for Rayo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Oswald remembered Kaze, and how the little fighter had taken quite a beating at first, but was the last of the duo standing at the end. Kazeshini really was a trooper, but it seemed a little odd how the Kabuto hadn't listened to their initial plan of focusing on Rayo, the sole advantage Vanilla's team had over the duo, and taking the bug down together before then focusing on the minccino. Regardless, Oswald's plan worked out well enough, as neither Vanilla nor Kaze had been seriously injured during the fight.

"He's fine, though I think he might be a bit angry that our first mission together ended in such a massive flop. How is Rayo doing?" Oswald replied, though to be entirely honest, he wouldn't have minded if Rayo had fallen into a fiery pit at this point.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Vanilla shrugged. "He's kind of mad. I took the blow after all which he wasn't expecting. And I got injured on top of that. He'll get over it though." She replied. She remembered how annoyed Rayo initially was at her taking the attack instead of the Kabuto. Her motives should have been clear enough to Oswald, but the Joltik and Kabuto wouldn't understand quite as well.

She idly looked around for a few moments. The awkward silence between them not helping her anymore in getting to her apology. She finally decided to suck it up and just say it. "Sorry..." Vanilla said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:43 am

Oswald smiled slightly, remembering how she had taken the Electro Ball in Kaze's steed, if only for Oswald's sake. He didn't say anything to Vanilla's apology, and instead walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. After all, that was the plan, right? I fight you guys, I lose, you guys get away, rinse and repeat. You don't have to apologize, I just wish we didn't have to do this." Oswald stated, obviously referring to how this cycle wasn't going to stop until some other team would finish the job, until Vanilla stopped stealing things, or until she ran away.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:01 am

Vanilla gave him a serious look. She had frowned at his comment he made. "You don't have to do this. You should know that." She said bluntly. She knew Oswald had choices, and she did too. "You have have a team member now right? There's someone here for you now. You don't have to make a mistake you know. Especially someone else could get hurt. I won't be able to stop Rayo every time... Let alone always hold back." Not like I did that time with that attack though... She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   

Back to top Go down
 
Foggy Feelings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Reach out with your feelings Luke........................
» Team 7: Thoughts and feelings
» Will naruto have feelings for hinata
» Naruto's feelings
» Does Slenderman have emotions/feelings/personality?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: