Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Foggy Feelings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

First topic message reminder :

A stone plopped into the water making ripples that seemed to reach all the way to the shore. The pond had a light fog over it that made the area nearly eerie. It was the early morning, and the only sound currently heard was the occasional plop as another stone hit the water and sunk to the bottom of a steadily growing pile. Vanilla was tossing stones idly as if trying to toss her troubles away into the lake along with the stones. Another plop sounded and she sighed and leaned back while kicking her feet. This early in the morning, if she was up, Vanilla liked to wander to quiet and peaceful areas to think about things. Usually it was a relaxing time for her... But her mind and heart kept bringing back up a conflict that ran through her mind. She shook her head and picked up another stone to toss into the pond yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:14 am

Oswald shook his head, "I know that, and I never said anything about holding back on Rayo. My partner...sure, I care about him because he's my friend, but I care so much more about us. That's why I want to propose an alternate solution to all of this."

Oswald paused, knowing full well that Vanilla would definitely refuse his offer, but he still had to chance it. The mienfoo sighed, "You could join the guild. I mean, it's not too late, and you did great when we explored that cave! I know it's just wishful thinking on my part, but I don't want to see you go."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

Vanilla's eyes widened. His proposal was rather surprising to her. She thought back to her reasons on not wanting to join the guild. She knew what she had done in the past. Several crimes in fact which left her name on their board for a wanted outlaw. "You're joking. Like they'd accept an outlaw like me. Besides there's still Rayo and... They'd never take in someone who can't be trusted. Let's be honest here Oswald." Vanilla said. The idea was already crossed off on her list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 am

"Wait, just hear me out." Oswald objected, "I researched this, if I can get my partner and the guild master to agree with me on this, we can put you under supervised custody of the guild, which means my team would be watching you. We could take you on missions with us, and when they see that you're a good pokemon, then they'll let you officially join my team. We could do the same for Rayo too...I mean, what else have we got to lose?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 am

Vanilla hesitated. He was right, she could start to clear her name that way. But could she so easily give up everything she had been fighting for? The bonds she had made, or the life she had? She didn't know if Rayo would agree. There were also the other two outlaws on their team. Vanilla stayed silent for a long time. She had to choose between Oswald, or herself and the life she had. Was it worth taking the risk for a relationship that had just happened? She finally worked out a few words. "My freedom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 am

Oswald blinked for a moment, not understanding what it was that Vanilla was trying to say for a moment before remembering what she had told him. Oswald quickly shook his head and replied, "Being with the guild doesn't limit your freedoms, Van. If you're worried about getting loot, then being in the guild will net you more of it, since we get to keep whatever we find, and you'll be able to leave anytime you want. Joining the guild isn't going to cost you your freedom, not at all."


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Vanilla shook her head. He wouldn't understand. There would always be more to it than that. She looked away for a few brief moments, thinking about her partners, and then about her own status. She wouldn't be very welcome in the guild that much she knew. "And what if... They don't agree? And Rayo doesn't agree?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Oswald frowned, as he knew all to well that Rayo wouldn't be very keen on joining the guild. And he still had no idea about what other ruffians Vanilla's circle of friends included, and he certainly couldn't get them ALL into the guild. Despite this, Oswald replied, "I'm sure I can convince the guild master, but Rayo...It'd be entirely up to him. I didn't say this plan was perfect...but isn't it better than running for the rest of your life?"


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Vanilla sighed. "Maybe..." His suggestion was sensible and would solve their problem of her constantly being hunted down. If she gave up her lifestyle because of a forbidden relationship, would it be worth it? She wasn't so sure she wanted to be a guild Pokemon, even if it was for their sake. She knew she enjoyed the thrill of being an outlaw. She enjoyed stealing and taking what she wanted on a daily basis and the thrill of keeping just out of reach when it came to being caught. She needed to give this some serious thought. "I'll need to think about this." Vanilla finally said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:45 pm

Oswald nodded, a smile on his muzzle and a glint of hope in his crimson eyes as he replied, "That's all I'm asking for."

There was a short period of silence between the two, as it would certainly be hard to come up with something to say after the debate they just had. Oswald turned back to the lake, and smiled, "Wanna hang out by the lake for a little bit?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 pm

"Sure" Vanilla replied and walked towards the lake. Only a little time had passed, so the lake still had a mist hovering over it that gave it a somewhat mysterious feeling still. The water lapped against the shore repeatedly as if alive. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say something mysterious lived in that lake. Maybe. But that's a kid's fantasy." She said and picked up a pebble. The smooth rock was worn and smooth, rounded out from being by the lake so often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:39 pm

"Yeah, sadly enough. We've sent a few water pokemon down there in the past, and none of them found anything substancial. A random Poke here and there, a few lost trinkets that don't really have any value. I guess there can't be surprisings things in every location you go to. Some are just calm, with a bit of mysticism behind it, don't you think?" Oswald replied, watching as Vanilla picked up a small pebble. He knew what she was going to do with it, and while he did want to join her, he knew he wouldn't be very good at it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:45 am

Vanilla tossed the stone into the river and sighed as it sunk down. Again, it only floated to the bottom. "Maybe, but you yourself said it's not about the loot all the time. Maybe it's not something you can just pick up." Vanilla said and picked up another stone.

"You know, when I was younger and I lived with my siblings and parents we used to toss stones at a lake. And my father would say if you could get it to skip three times you'd get a wish. My younger sister could do it, but she'd never show me how to. And every wish she had... Well they all came true. Every. Single. One." Vanilla said and tossed a stone in for each word she emphasized. "And ever since then I decided I would become better than her. But I still can't seem to get a stone to skip even once. How sad is that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:17 am

"Well, maybe you just need a little bit of help learning how to do it? After all, it's not like I instantly knew how to fight. Want me to help you out?" Oswald offered, even though he had no experience with skipping rocks, he couldn't help but try and give Vanilla any bit of help that he could.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 am

"After practicing all these years?" Vanilla let out a little 'feh' sound. "I'd like to see you try." She said with a hint of amusement. Oswald was injured, so she could imagine he'd have a hard time himself when it came to skipping a stone. "You sure you're up for this? Even though you did throw all those punches from before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:05 pm

"Of course I'm up for this, I mean, I am a fighting type, so I should be a natural at this." Oswald replied, picking up a stone and swiftly chucking it down the lake. The rock was nowhere near smooth enough to skim the water's surface, and landed in the water with a dull 'plop'. Oswald fumed for a minute, not wanting to be outdone by Vanilla, regardless of how much practice she had. He quickly picked up another stone and threw it just as hard, only to be treated with the same outcome as before.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Vanilla smirked. "You sure? You seem to be having some issues there." She teased. Oswald seemed to be having just as much trouble as her. She picked up her own stone, a little smooth one and tossed it. It skipped once, and fell into the water. She let out a little cheer at her victory. "Hey it skipped once!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 am

Oswald let out a small "hmph" before replying, "I bet you can't do that again,"

Really, Oswald was encouraging her to keep going, and while it was a little bit immature, he figured that doing it any other way would fail to give results.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 am

Vanilla smiled. She was amused by his reaction. She picked up another stone and tossed it at the lake. It fell in with a plop. She slumped temporarily. "Well... Why don't you give it another try then?" She said. She could feel herself heating up with a little bit of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Oswald nodded, picking up a smooth, flat stone and, instead of just chucking the rock at the water's edge, he tilted the rock at a horizontal angle. He quietly licked his lips, then whipped the rock along the water, watching as the rock skipped once before dropping into the water.

"Alright!" the mienfoo cheered, proud that he had been able to skip the rock, even if it was only once.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 pm

"Ohhh.." She fumed a bit at his success and hastily tossed her into the lake with an awkward throw. It merely plopped into the river yet again. "Bah!" She said and raised her paws in the air. "You know, I'm starting to think this is impossible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Oswald shook his head, "No no no, you just have to get the right rock, and throw it the right way. Look here,"

Oswald looked around for a moment, the smirked as he picked up a small, smooth and flat stone, which he gently set in Vanilla's paws. Then he walked behind her and set his arms on hers, "Now, here's what I did my third try, lets see if it works for you."

The mienfoo moved Vanilla's arm to the side, so that she held the rock so that it was parallel to the surface of the water, "You have to make sure that the flat side of the rock is what hits the water, otherwise the rock won't bounce at all. Next, you just curl your arm to your left side, like this...and then toss it. You try it now."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 pm

"Oh..." Vanilla said, surprised at his assistance. She blushed slightly. He was very close at that moment and it had caught her off guard. She only half heard his instructions while her mind went blank for a moment. "Right... Right, thanks." She said. Vanilla took the smooth rock and tossed it along the rock at an angle, thankfully she had heard his tips about throwing it. It skipped twice and plopped into the water. "Oh! It skipped twice!" She said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

"That's great! Now, lets try and go for three...just need to find a good rock." Oswald replied, looking around for anything similar to the one Vanilla had just thrown. It only took the mienfoo a moment to find one, it's surface smooth and flat, just like the one before it. Once again, Oswald walked over to the Minccino and guided her with his arms until she was in position once more.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Vanilla smiled, despite the small amount of blush on her face and tossed the rock once again. It skipped once. "Well at least I'm getting the hang of it." She said while watching the ripples that spread across the water. Vanilla had always had a strange interesting in water. "I wonder what it's like.. Being a water Pokemon." She commented quietly. She had paused to stare for several moments now, as if transfixed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts : 466
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 24

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:05 pm

"Honestly, I never really thought about it. I mean, they can search the darkest depths of the ocean with no problem at all, while we're stuck on the surface. Of course, trekking through the forest is a bit tricky, what with their weakness to grass types." Oswald commented, staring at the rippling water with Vanilla during her pause.

"It's so peaceful here, isn't it?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Foggy Feelings   Today at 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Foggy Feelings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Reach out with your feelings Luke........................
» Team 7: Thoughts and feelings
» Will naruto have feelings for hinata
» Naruto's feelings
» Does Slenderman have emotions/feelings/personality?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: