Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Enter Nel, the Vulpix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Nel glanced around fidgeting a little. She was outside of the guildmaster's chamber. /Should I wait for someone to come, or should I just go ahead in....?/ Nel closed her eyes. "Calm down, you're just talking to the pokemon who'll change your life.... ahahahaha......." This did /not/ help her. "Ok Nel, time to be brave." She lifted her paw shakily and knocked on the guildmaster's chamber slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raishen



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 pm

OOC: for thoughts and emphsis just highlight what you wanna put in italics or bold and then click the I or B button

IC: Darkshock padded out of the mess hall covered in flour and oran berry juice. He noticed the Vulpix standing in front of the guild master's door, "Keyami's out today, not sure about Echo though, but if she was here she'd have already opened the door," he said walking up to the small pokemon.

_________________
Meh gusta!



Meh other avatars

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:00 pm

(Okie okie ^^)

Nel glanced over and nodded a little. "Should I wait for them then?" she asked in her small voice. Her tail flicked back a forth a little and she glanced around nervously like someone would jump out at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raishen



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Darkshock shrugged, "Not much else you can do, name's Darkshock, I'm the guild's cook."

_________________
Meh gusta!



Meh other avatars

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm

"Nice to meet you Darkshock. My name's Nel. I want to make an exploration team.... but... I'm not that sure I actually can ..." Nel sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raishen



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Darkshock shrugged again, "Not everyone can, but coming to a guild to make one is a sign that you're willing to," he said.

_________________
Meh gusta!



Meh other avatars

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:49 pm

"I guess so," Nel said, playing with her necklace. She suddenly had a little idea. "I was wondering, maybe you could train me? I know it's weird to ask this, but please consider it. Even though you're the cook, maybe you could give me some pointers?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raishen



Posts : 1413
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 21

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Darkshock scratched his ear, "Well I was a team leader before becoming a cook, would have become guild master if Keyami hadn't come around, so sure, but not right now, I need to go clean up," he said padding back into the mess hall.

_________________
Meh gusta!



Meh other avatars

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Ne; sighed a little and laid down. Her tail twitched back and forth, wondering what she should do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

A flustered looking Altaria fluttered in on her cloud-like wings. She was carrying two new quills in one of her grey feet. She landed next to the door to the Guildmaster's chamber, muttering to herself.
"Honestly. Articuno and Moltres feathers are hard to get. I hope he never breaks one again."
She blinked when she realized there was someone she hadn't seen before standing outside of Keyami's chamber.

"Hello there." she smiled, "I hope you haven't been sat there for very long. Do you need something?"

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Nel jumped a little at the new voice. She turned around quickly and gave a weak smile. "I-I want to join this guild please," Nel said in her soft voice.


Last edited by Animegirl56 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:40 pm

The Altaria smiled warmly, "Of course. Come on in. Guildmaster Keyami isn't in right now but I can sign you up and alert him when he gets back."
With that she pushed open the door to Keyami's chamber and ushered the vulpix inside. Echo fluttered over to the Persian's desk and neatly placed both quills on it before fetching a Pidgey feather quill and the book of records.

"Oh yes. Well I'm Echo. I probably should have introduced myself sooner," she chuckled, "Anyways. What's your name?"

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

"Nel," she said easily. She glanced around, wondering if she needed to say anything else about herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 pm

The Altaria skillfully gripped the quill in her left talon, writing Nel's name in her neat, focused handwriting.
"All I need now is your Team name. I'm assuming you want to start off being the single member of your team, since you have no one else with you today."

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am

"Ah... yes," Nella said glancing at the Altaria. "The Team name? I never though about that...." Nel thought for a moment. "Team Starlight.... yeah, I like the sound to that. Team Starlight," Nel grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 am

Dandy popped her head around the corner of the guild's hallway. She say a group of Pokemon and specifically, Echo. She bumbled excitedly over, stumbling over her feet a few times in excitement. The small group of Pokemon was noticeable, and made her very curious. The female Bulbasaur's pair of large red eyes twinkling with excitement. She had been looking everywhere for Echo, and had proceeded to look through the guild herself for the Altaria. She waddled over to the group. "Heeeyyy there!" She called out in a sing-song voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 am

Nel glanced over at the Bulbasuar. She seems nice enough, but I might have to be careful. Nel gave a small nod to the Bulbasaur and brought her attention back to Echo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:56 am

The Altaria nodded, noting down the Team name.
"Hello," smiled Echo as Dandy arrived on the scene. She then swiftly flew over to a corner of the Guildmaster's chamber, picking out one of the many treasure bags hanging on pegs in that corner of the room. She fluttered back over to Nel and gently placed the bag in front of her.
"Inside that bag, you'll find your explorers badge, a wonder map and a gift from the Guildmaster."(Ribbon of your colour choice)

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 pm

"Thank you," Nel dipped her head. With her teeth, she took the gift. It was a bright red ribbon that shimmered in the light. "It's beautiful!" She said, using her tail to clip it on her ear. She then got serious. "I have a question: how can I recruit Pokemo for my team?"

(So wait, Bella. Dandy will join her team right? I'm just confirming it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm

(That is correct. :B Also GET IN THE CBOX more often. D: )

Dandy wiggled excitedly. "Did you say a team!? Wow you already got one? I saw you around town earlier but I didn't think I'd see you here." Dandy said with sparkly red eyes and a big smile, big for a Bulbasaur anyways. "Miss Echoooo.. I have been looking all over for you! The names Dandy! Oh, oh, oh! Sorry am I cutting in! Sorry! I got a little excited there. So excited I could do a handstand! Maybe." She said and pushed her weight onto her front paws, onto to fall right back into a standing position after attempting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 pm

(I'm sorry! I will try, but I get a little shy with people I don't know.... ^^; )


Nel blinked in surprise at the Bulbasuar's excitement, which made her laugh. She glanced at the Altaria, wondering if they would get in trouble for acting out. She then glanced at Dandy. "Do you have a team you've joined? If not, would you maybe like to join mine? It's just starting out so it's just going to be you and me." Nel shuffled her feet, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SereneLittleRose
Admin


Posts : 6514
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 19
Location : The TARDIS

Stats
Poke: 1280
Team: ShadowFern/DesertWind /Voltage/Obsidian/Storm /Oncoming Storm
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:20 pm

The Altaria chuckled at the Bulbasaur's enthusiasm. "If you two want to form the team together, that will be fine. Also, to answer your question, Nel, to recruit pokemon for your team you just need to either ask them, or they'll ask you and accept. After that, just notify either me or the Guildmaster and we'll have it sorted in no time!"

_________________


As long as Im with you, time will never end ...

They’ve promised us that dreams come true - but forgot that nightmares are dreams too.

The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa,
the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pmd-roleplay.forumotions.net
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:26 pm

"Of course, would you like to, Dandy?" Nel managed a shakey smile. Her pendant spun around her neck as she moved her head back and forth. She flicked her tail as she waited for the Bulbasaur's reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Dandy paused. Her red eyes seemed completely blank and it was as if someone had sucked the life out of her at that moment. She seemed to be in some far off place, but she suddenly blinked. "A team? A team you say?! Yes, yes, yes! We will be a team!" She said quickly. Afterwards she opened her mouth wide to inhale, as she had rapidly spit out the words without taking a breath.

Dandy whipped out her vines and pulled Nel close into a makeshift hug with her vine wrapped around the Pokemon's shoulder, which was probably incredibly uncomfortable since she was just invading the Vulpix's personal space. "Yeah! We'll be the best team around ya hear? We're gonna be the toughest and strongest team ever. Yeah, yeah." Dandy said agreeing with herself.

She paused again. Her blank expression the same as before. "Hey wait... I don't even know your name!" She said after suddenly realizing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Animegirl56



Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-01-14
Location : Wherever the wind blows me

PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Nel flinched from the close contact, and tried to manage a a small smile. "Well, welcome to Team Starlight. My name's Nel." She finally pried herslef from the awkward hug and laughed wearily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Enter Nel, the Vulpix   Today at 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Enter Nel, the Vulpix
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sachin Shroff and Rishina Kandhari to enter Sony TV's Khoobsurat
» rakesh to enter as asad on 10 jan.....
» HT: Sofia Hayat to enter Big Boss 7
» Pankhuri's look-alike to be named Ayesha; a new family to enter Star Plus' Pyaar Ka Dard...
» Abhaas Mehta to enter Mahadev as Manav Gohil's son

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: The Guild-
Jump to: