Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hesitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:23 am

A bolt of thunder struck across the sky. Pecha forest was silent and deprived of life besides the sound of rain striking any solid object. It was a depressing and rainy day in the forest, and no Pokemon seemed to be out and about as Vanilla curled up in the hole of an older tree in the forest. A Pokemon had recently abandoned it for some reason, fled the nest and just up and left. Vanilla looked out over the forest floor. The view was nice, and it was a good place to store her valuables when she made a profit being an outlaw. The day was a depressing one, and somewhat chilly at that from the rain. Vanilla huddled away in her little hole and tried to relax. She began to wonder where Rayo was, as she hadn't seen him all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 am

Rayo was off in the forest as it started to rain, he was thinking about the battle between him, Van and tose two guild members. Why was that mienfoo holding back against Van? He could of easaly knocked her out. Also, Van stopped my attack on that Kabuto. Is there something that she's hiding? he thought as there was a clash of thunder and lightning. The rain didn't bother the small bug Pokemon, from the tree he was in he saw a Patrat carrying something. "Better wait till next time." he said to himself as he went to go find Van.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 am

Vanilla yawned. She was being incredibly lazy today as she looked from her snug perch. Thankfully because she was in such a small space, it was heated from her own body heat. She sighed, it was finally a chance to be comfortable. A small speck of yellow caught her eye amidst the dimly colored forest from the rainy day. She realized it was a Joltik with a hat. "Rayo?" She called out to the Pokemon down below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 am

Rayo looked around to see who had called his name. When he looked in one of the trees he noticed the Minccinno, "What are you doing in there? The rain is dying down come on down, I need to talk to you about something!" he shouted at the Pokemon. The Joltik shook himself free of any water that was on him and walked closer to the Minccinno.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 am

Vanilla shook her head. He said it was dying, but it was still drizzling, and the ground would still be wet... And muddy. Her mind had a minor flashback to Oswald carrying her so she wouldn't get dirty. The memory muddied up her thoughts, but she managed to protest to his order. "No way. It's muddy and wet down there. Why don't you just crawl up here? It's big enough for the two of us, no doubt about that." She said while looking down at Rayo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:08 am

Ooc: lol picture an anime vain on Rayo

Ic: "Are you making fun of me?" Rayo asked Van but quickly dismissed it and climbed the tree. When he was in the nest he shook himself of the water he had on him, "It's about that battle with that Mienfoo, and Kabuto." he said slowly.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Vanilla sighed. She figured this would have came up sooner or later. She inched over as he shook himself to get the rain off and wrinkled her nose. "You could've done that outside you know..." Even though he was small and wouldn't be too soggy, rain was still rain to her. "What about the fight?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

"He looked more injered then he should have. Your attacks were getting stronger but it wasn't that strong. Plus he was trying to protect his pal. I undersood that but it was likehe was trying to protect both you and his partner." Rayo said trying to think why the Mienfoo wasn't fighting at full strength. "Also. You stopped my Electro Ball from hitting the Kabuto." he added in a gental tone. "Is there something going on?" he asked gently.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Vanilla shook her head. Sooner or later Rayo was going to find out, but was now really the time for this? "I told you before... We did enough damage. Besides his partner was fainting already, there was no need to do any further damage." Vanilla was truthful on that part, she didn't want to hurt Pokemon to the point they'd be injured for life, nor did she want Rayo doing it. "Oswald was injured from my attack, it gets more powerful as I use it, hence him being so injured. Nothing happened besides that." She lied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 pm

"And what if we face them again? I want to keep you safe Van, dispite my size I'm strong enough to protect myself and you." he said looking at her. "What happened the other day? Where did you get that ribbon?" he asked.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Vanilla shook her head. "Nothing. I stole it is all. And I can protect myself well enough." She wished Rayo wouldn't pry so much. It was already enough of a problem that she had feelings for Oswald and didn't know where to go from there. "It just wasn't the most pleasant experience is all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Rayo sighed, "Van it's just... nevermind. I'll go look for something for us to eat." he said crawling out of the hole. He went down to the ground and off into the forest to look for some food.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Vanilla sighed. "Rayo.. Come on and come back." She was curious to hear what he had to say. Usually the Joltik always said what was on his mind. What would he even think if she told him that Oswald had feeling for her.. And that she felt the same?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I can't beleive I did that. For some reason I want to take the pain away that she's in. Am I having feeling for her? Rayo had so many questions but they would have to wait. He was looking around for something for the two outlaws to eat when he spotted two Oran Berries. "That was conveinent." he said as he walked over to the blue berries and picked them. As he picked the second berry he saw a pair of stinger on the other side and saw a swarm of Beedrill. "Ahhhhh!!!" he screamed as he started running with the bee-like Pokemon coming after him.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Vanilla's ears perked up as she heard the screaming of Rayo. She immediately poked her head out of the tree. The screaming was coming from the western side according to the direction she was facing. She teetered on the edge for a moment and placed her front paws on the bark, pushing off and jumping at an impressive height to land on the ground. Rayo's screaming clearly meant he was in trouble, and she wasn't about to standby as he partner was injured by whatever was after him. She prayed it wasn't Oswald as she raced across the forest floor on all fours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Rayo quickly set up some Electro Webs as he passed by some trees hoping to stop the Beedrill. They just kept on coming, "They must have the "Swarm" Ability." Rayo muttered.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 am

Vanilla halted as she saw a swarm of Beedrills zooming through the forest obviously pursuing something. It has to be Rayo. She thought as she put two and two together after seeing the first one crash through an electro web. She ran along side of them, keeping her distance and dodging between bushes and trees to stay out of sight. Finally she caught sight of the Joltik skittering away from the large flying bugs. She caught up to Rayo with ease. "I thought you were looking for food! Not a fight!" She called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:26 am

"I was looking for food! One of the Beedrill had his stingers on an Oran Berry that I had picked!" rayo shouted hopping on Van's head. "Now less talking more running!" the Joltik turned to face the Beedrill and used Electro Ball on them. With the Beedrill soclose together they all got zapped.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 am

Vanilla ran as fast as she could, dodging between the plants in front of her. The humming of the Beedrill rang in her ears. Her face was in a frown obvious. These Beedrill were very hostile and once they swarmed in a group like this it was hard to stop them. She just barely dodged something one of the Beedrill shot at her. A few were still lingering on and continued to chase them. "Come on Rayo! I can't run forever!" She said while she could feel her breath getting shorter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:51 am

"I'm trying! It's not like I'm a fire-type! Electro Web!" the Joltik souted. He aimed the ecectrical web between some trees they passed. The few remaining beedrill got zapped but one seemed stronger then the others.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:09 am

"They're flying! Hit their wings!" She called out and ran around a bush. She knew she wasn't about to run much longer as they ran away from the bugs. An idea popped into her head, if they could hide well enough they could escape the Beedrill, maybe. She veered off to the left, curving in a circle and leading the Beedrill on. She was heading back to her tree. Vanilla made sure to keep her pace steady. Her breath was short, and she was getting tired from running for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:41 am

Rayo leapt off of Van's head and used Slash on the remaining Beedrill. The Beedrill countered with Pin Missile.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:12 am

Vanilla skidded to a halt as Rayo hopped off. She turned just int time to see the pin missile attack struck the Joltik. She sucked in her breath, letting out an Echoed Voice at the Beedrill. Since they were bug types the sound with at least disorient their swarming capabilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:01 am

"Ahh!" Rayo shouted covering his ears. ""A little warning next time please!" he said to the Minccinno as he landed on the ground. Thinking quickckly he used Electro Ball again with hopes that the Beedrill would leave.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 am

Vanilla snorted. "Any more warning and the Beedrill would've known." She watched as the Beedrill scattered from the echoed voice and the electro ball. "Think we should make a break for it?" She asked while readying herself to attack again just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Today at 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
Hesitation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 87 Caprice Sluggishness and Hesitation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: