Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hesitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Hesitation   Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:23 am

First topic message reminder :

A bolt of thunder struck across the sky. Pecha forest was silent and deprived of life besides the sound of rain striking any solid object. It was a depressing and rainy day in the forest, and no Pokemon seemed to be out and about as Vanilla curled up in the hole of an older tree in the forest. A Pokemon had recently abandoned it for some reason, fled the nest and just up and left. Vanilla looked out over the forest floor. The view was nice, and it was a good place to store her valuables when she made a profit being an outlaw. The day was a depressing one, and somewhat chilly at that from the rain. Vanilla huddled away in her little hole and tried to relax. She began to wonder where Rayo was, as she hadn't seen him all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Rayo looked at the Beedrill as it's leg started twiching. "I think we should leave before they wake up." the Joltik said to his partner. He hopped on Van's head and waited for her to get going.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 am

Vanilla nodded and turned back, heading to her secret spot. After all that had just happened, she was praying Rayo had forgotten about his question from earlier. He had nearly risked his life looking for food after all. She reached the base of the tree after steadily making her way through the forest. She had been running for a while, so her pace had been slower than before. She climbed up the tree slowly, taking her time after having used up so much energy, and crawled into her little safe spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm

i'm sorry about earlyer Van. From the battle with those giuld members. I was just upset. i had no intention of killing them." the Joltik said truthfully. He climbed onto van's haed and waited for her to say something.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:48 am

Vanilla sat in the hole. She was contemplating what to say as the duo sat there safe from harm. Her feet were out in front of her and she was idly moving one footpaw back and forth, not even caring that the bug was sitting on her head anymore. "Upset? You were upset? How do you think I felt? You think I was completely okay with what was happening there? Oswald... He.. And his teammate. They attacked us! I wasn't happy either! It doesn't mean we had to kill them." She finally said, snapping at the Joltik. Vanilla clearly wasn't happy. First he had poked and prodded her for answers, left without letting her respond, and then ran off into trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:58 am

"Van I didn't want you to get hurt. But clearly you did just by fighting that Mienfoo. I'm not that stupid Van and i don't mean to pry but if something's bothering you; you can tell me about it if you want if not then I'll leave it alone." Rayo said with a sigh. He hated fighting with Vanilla they were friends after all.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:17 am

Vanilla shook her head. Bringing it up with her partner? That would be a dangerous territory. Vanilla knew that all too. And Rayo of all people wouldn't understand her predicament, at least she thought so. Again she shook her head as if she had forgotten she had done it again. Vanilla played with her tail to distract herself and focus her attention on something else. "You wouldn't get it okay?" She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Tenshineko
Moderator


Posts : 2867
Join date : 2011-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Here or there

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Rayo let out a small sigh, "Alright. I'll be on a higher branch." he said with a twing of hurt in his voice hopping off her head. He went outside and headed towards the next branch up and under a leaf to keep him dry. I thought we were friends Van. he thought saddly before going to sleep.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Vanilla inhaled, holding her breath for a moment as she calmed down. She smoothed out her fur as she contemplated what to do. Talking to Rayo in the morning after a good night's sleep might make things better. At least she thought so. She finished off grooming the rest of her tail. "I'll just talk to him in the morning." Vanilla told herself. She was tired again from yet another mess they had gotten into again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hesitation   Today at 1:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
Hesitation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 87 Caprice Sluggishness and Hesitation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: