Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Another Town...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Another Town...   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 am

Luke walks into the outskirts of town tired and demoralized. He continues walking, examining each structure carefully, look for one in particular. The everstone on his neck swung as he searched left and right. With a frustrated sigh he sits down and takes off the backpack he was carrying. As he rummages through the bag he grumbles about how all towns are the same. "1000 poke..." He concludes. "Running low on currency..." He mumbles. Luke (somewhat) places everything back in its place before setting his bag in front of him. Glancing around he checks to see if anyone is around. Finding no one he give another sigh and looks at the ground, delving his mind into the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:19 am

Prima glanced around the town. It was incredibly quiet today. Sure there was the odd Pokemon walking and the Pokemon standing at their stalls, but there wasn't much of a crowd. She couldn't seem to fathom why, as it was usually bustling with Pokemon buying and selling goods and generally hanging out. She had been looking for her friend, Kageyoshi the Leafeon, but he was nowhere to be found. Something about the quietness of the town made her uneasy, but she figured it was probably her imagination. She looked around the town in different spots and caught sight of a stranger. It was a Poochyena, definitely new to town by the looks of it. The Purrloin cleared her through and decided to put herself to the test and practice what she had learned manners wise. "Excuse me... Are you lost?" She asked the Poochyena. There was an awkward silence, as he seemed to be spacing out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

A few minutes passed before Luke realized someone was talking to him. He glanced up and caught sight of a Purrloin staring at him. She seemed to be waiting for an answer from him. He was about to say something when he heard his stomach growl. The Poochyena's ears twitched in annoyance before regaining his composure. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." He shifts his weight from foot to foot uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:30 pm

(Youuu should join us in the chatbox at some point. :3 I'd like to say hi and I bet the others would like to meet you too! We don't bite, I promise! 8D)

Prima tried out her best smile, a little awkward considering she was still a novice when it came to meeting and greeting new Pokemon. The shiny Purrloin blinked as she noticed his behavior. "That's alright, um... Are you lost?" She asked again. "I'm Prima by the way. I'm a guild member." She added in, almost forgetting Kaze's advice on introducing herself. The Poochyena really had been spacing out, and now he seemed uneasy about her presence. Should I leave...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Luke senses the awkwardness and mentally tells himself to straighten up. He shakes his head. "Not lost per say..." He looks around. "Just trying to find a place that serves something edible. Mind helping a fellow pokemon out?" He flashes a weak smile before starting to put his backpack on. "Guild?" He thinks to himself.

(Ok, i shall did. Done? Yes, i did!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Prima tilted her head. "Well... There is the cafe." She said after a moment of thought. She wasn't entirely convinced he felt okay with a random stranger coming up to him, but she was going to keep trying anyways. "I can show you the way there if you'd like." Prima said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Luke pauses a moment, then nods. "That'd be great." He stands up. "Lead the way." This Purrlion seems nice enough Luke thought to himself. And i've been wondering... "What's a guild?" He asks out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Prima heard his comment and paused. She stood up on her hind legs, an ability all Purrloin had. She began to walk on her hind legs. "A guild? It's like... A bunch of Pokemon who work for the greater good. We rescue other Pokemon and deliver things to Pokemon in need. We're basically there to help anyone who's in distress." She said and indicated to her bag on the side. "All guild Pokemon have badges they carry around."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 am

Luke stops to think for a moment. "Greater good..." He says glumly. He sees the Purrlion standing on her hind legs and tries to copy her. Fails to do so, wobbles, lands in a sitting position and stands up like nothing happened "So... do guild members get to travel alot?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 am

Prima snickered at his attempt to stand up. She covered her muzzle with her mouth, trying to hide her smile. It was rude to laugh at a Pokemon, but she couldn't help it after the silly Poochyena made an attempt at copying her. "I'm not sure you should try that... It's a Purrloin thing."

Her ears twitched when he asked the question. "Well we go wherever missions take us. Or wherever we want to go exploring. At least that's what I've seen so far. You take missions to specific areas. And you travel to that area to complete it. Or you just go and explore new areas when you want to if you're not taking a mission. So far I've only been to the deeper parts of Pecha forest really..." She admitted. She remembered the tangle with the Honchkrow boss.

She pointed down the well traveled dirt path. "If we go this way, we'll be at the cafe in no time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:07 am

Luke nods, absorbing all the information. "Exploring the world, completing missions." he smirks. "Sounds like something you read in a book." He puts on a serious face as he contemplates something. "Maybe..." He shakes his head in disagreement to something. "So." Trying to sound upbeat again. "Cafe. Im assuming they foods and drinks so delicious you could spend all your poke in one visit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 am

Prima nodded. "From what I've heard they have some great stuff there. Come on." She said making a motion with her paw to follow. She plodded down the dirt path. The entrance to the cafe was just ahead. It was a large hollowed out tree, run by a Braviary and his daughter. "I think... You'll like it." Prima said and turned to smile at Luke. "What did you say your name was?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 am

Luke quickened his pace to catch up to her, kicking up some dust behind him. He slowed down to at walk next to her. "Sorry, i dont think i mentioned it earlier. Probably should have started with that. My name's Luke."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:20 am

"Well... It's nice to meet you Luke." Prima said with an awkward smile. Again, she kicked herself inwardly for not being friendly enough. She wanted to be more likable. Her tail flicked idly, they had reached the doorway to the cafe. "Well, here we are." She said and walked in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 am

Nugale, seeing her fellow teammate out and about, glided quietly above her, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. A mischevious and somewhat evil grin appeared on her face as she snuck up right behind Prima and.........

"HIIIIIIII PRIIIIIMAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Nugale shouted loudly behind her teammate.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin


Posts : 2552
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 16
Location : Gallifrey~

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 am

Keyami sat at a large table near the door. Honestly, he wasn't sure why he had a giant table when there was only one of him. Then again, the table was hardly large enough to fit his ego.

Hearing some noise outside, the Persian peeked out of a window and saw an odd sight. A Poochyena was beside of Prima, a newer guild member. Behind Prima was Nugale who seemed to be trying to frighten her friend. With a raised eyebrow(yes. persians have eyebrows now X3) he turned back around in his seat, mood oddly normal. For now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikashock



Posts : 564
Join date : 2011-04-22
Age : 19
Location : A place, at a time.

Stats
Poke: 1020
Team: Stormblaze
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 am

Nate was sitting at a different table in the cafe, resting for a bit. He looked up, and noticed another guild member come in with someone else. He looked down, and heard someone yell. He jumped slightly, and quickly sat back down and tried to look normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 am

Luke flinched when he heard someone yell near him. He twisted around to face the the unknown speaker with his fur bristling. He realized the pokemon was talking to the Purrlion and twitched his ears in annoyance. He relaxed, but still stood in a defensive position, ready to react. "This town already has me on edge..." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 am

Prima nearly jumped out of her fur at Nugale's sudden appearance and sneaky trick. Instead, the alternative happened and she jumped, nearly tacking Luka. "Nugale!" She said, her fur standing up on all ends. It was nearly the same as when she had first met the Emolga. "Why did you do that!?" Prima said while shaking slightly. She was on her hind legs, nearly clinging to Luke out of surprise. She barely noticed this as she stared at her teammate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 am

Luke, who was still trying to gain his bearing, now suddenly found himself in an awkward position. He swayed as he was caught off guard by the sudden extra weight. He blinked, not sure what to do. "In all my travels..." He thought. "Of all the pokemon. Of all the towns. Of all the regions. Of all the world. "These are the most..." He looked at Prima and Nugale. " Unique... bunch of pokemon ive ever met." He wasnt sure if he should be annoyed, amused, or both. "Im guessing" Luke started saying. "You two are acquainted." He slowy and gently (so as not to be mean) tried to wiggle himself from the grasps of the pokemon (nearly) clinging onto him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:11 am

"Because you're my BEST FRIEND!!!!!!" Nugale laughed, gliding over and landing on Prima's head. "Also, someone in town gave me chocolate today!!!!!" Nugale said happily.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 am

Prima pried herself from Luke. "Uh.. Sorry... About that." She said with an embarrassed expression. She had certainly acted like a fool yet again. "Nugale just scared me. This is my partner on my team for the guild. "Nugale this is Luke, I just met him. We're going to the cafe since he was looking for a place to eat." She said and gave him an embarrassed smile. "Again.. I'm uh, sorry about that. Reflexes I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 am

Luke took a seat on the ground and shrugged understandingly at Prima. "Its fine." He pawed at the ground and looked down, trying to hide his amusement with a serious face. The only sign of that he was chuckling inside was a brief second when his tail involuntarily wagged. He gave a nod hello to Nugale. "Is your friend joining us in the cafe?" He asked Prima.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:54 am

"You didn't need to tell me THaT, Prima, I already knew his name!" Nugale said quite proudly. "That's my special talent, remember?!?" she laughed as she glided back into the air, freeing Prima's head from its captor.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 am

Prima watched Luka with vivid green cat eyes for a moment. He certainly acted different from most Pokemon she'd met. But then again Kageyoshi had acted strangely at firs too, she shouldn't be so quick to judge. Nugale's words caught her attention."Oh yeah..." Prima said. "I'm not sure... Um, Nugale are you coming with us? Maybe you can get more chocolate or something in the cafe while we're there." She added in. Perhaps Nugale would lighten the somewhat awkward mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Another Town...   Today at 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Another Town...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Monday Night Mordheim Presents: Border Town Burning
» Alternative Scenarios for Border Town Burning
» Little Town At The Crossroads
» Chaos Kuraz Town
» Medieval Town - Updates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: