Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Familiar Faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Familiar Faces   Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 am

Prima walked through Grassveil town. It was a cloudy day, on the verge of raining. She frowned, knowing it could start pouring at any moment. She hoped it would just be a cool cloudy day without her needing to get wet. She wasn't one for getting wet, like the typical cat. She was walking on all fours taking a stroll through town. Prima had a thing for stretching her limbs and walking when she wasn't on an adventure or exploring. Being a young, the shiny Purrloin was always wound up with energy. She made a point to take her strolls when she needed some fresh or just to avoid something.

Today it happened to be an awkward situation with a Zigzagoon from the guild by the name of Tank. She had taken a Pecha berry he had been delivering somewhere. She had snatched it with ease from him, but the Zigzagoon had noticed her take it halfway down the hallway of the Guild. Prima hadn't fully realized she had taken it, due to being a kleptomaniac. Sometimes things were in her possession and she completely forgot about it. Tank confronted her about it and she ran off, embarrassed over the whole situation.
-----

A Zigzagoon ambled through town, he had a troubled look on his face. Tank seemed to be looking for something, or someone. His bristly fur twitched on occasion as he heard the occasional moving of someone here and there. He almost looked paranoid, but he wasn't trying to, he just wanted to find someone.

Tank frowned, the way a Zigzagoon with a mouth like his could. He was looking for an oddly colored Purrloin. It had taken his berry and run off with it. "Shucks.." He said quietly. "I just want to deliver the berry is all. She didn't have to run off..." His ears went back as he realized he was going to have a hard time spotting a little Purrloin in this town. Well maybe I should ask some Pokemon. Tank thought while glancing about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Thunderheart



Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 26
Location : In some swamp

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:02 am

A good sized typhlosion lay against a tree with a contemplative expression on his face as he started up at the leaves. He thought to himself on his life’s adventure, all the fellow Pokémon he met and eventually had to say goodbye. All the life lessons he learned, both easy and hard came before him as well. He sighed softly with the knowledge that some of his friends where in better places now and he needed to move on. It was around this time he spotted a rather odd looking purrloin that showed subtle hints that she just got out of trouble, more emotional than physical but he could be wrong so he shrugged and got up and followed her for a bit to catch up to her.

“Excuse me?” He said softly as he came up behind her and stood up on his hind legs. “I couldn’t help but notice that you show some signs of distress, may I offer my ear and experience as advice to help maybe?” he said sincerely as he smiled and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:27 am

Prima jumped in surprise at the sudden voice. A Typhlosion, much larger than her would have cast a shadow if it weren't for the cloudy day and a lack of strong sunlight. To Prima, he towered over her, and it was slightly intimidating to the Purrloin. Her eyes were wide with surprise at the sudden appearance.

"No.. No!" She quickly said as her ears flicked back. She could feel herself uneasy at his sudden presence. Something was wrong, but she wasn't about to blurt out what she had just done to a total stranger. She stayed on all fours in a slightly shrunken pose as if making herself smaller, unsure of what to do next.
----

Tank had been walking through town asking here and there. Nobody had reported seeing a shiny Purrloin, or any Purrloin for that matter. He sighed and continued on. The hardy Zigzagoon didn't mind walking around, it was more that he was searching for something and couldn't seem to find it.

As he walked down another path he caught sight of a Typhlosion towering over some Pokemon. To Tank, it looked like a threatening scene. "Hey!" He called out and started to dash over. The Pokemon who had been cowering, suddenly heard his voice and shot off down the road making tracks. Tank's eyes narrowed as he caught up to the Typhlosion. "What were you doing? You weren't scaring that Pokemon were you?" He asked, realizing he shouldn't attack so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Thunderheart



Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 26
Location : In some swamp

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 am

“Hey wait miss!” Shade said reaching out with a worried expression as he stopped in his tracks as a zigzagoon came up to him. He rushed up to him and started to accuse him of scaring that poor thing that was fleeing. He shook his head vehemently as he stomped his foot in protest, all the time his neck fire was still out and not ignited showing he was peaceful.

“No no no, I was just asking her if I could assist her with some advice. Being as a really experienced Pokémon I thought I she could tell me what was wrong and maybe I could help her with a story form my quiet eventful life. My actions were purely meant to help I swear” he said with an solemn expression as he looked at the fleeing purrloin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 am

Prima ran down the road as fast as she could. Her breath was short and she was letting out unsteady puffs of air as she looked for a hiding spot with a panicked look. The odd Pokemon here and there gave here a look of confusion as she zoomed by. A spot finally came into view, it was a fairly sized tree that would provide shade for several Pokemon who would sit underneath it. But Prima wasn't there to lounge. She dug her tiny claws into the bark and scrambled up the trunk of the tree, climbing up onto the first branch. From her perch, she could see part of the road, but the rest was covered by branches and leaves unless she dared to stick her head out and look. Her heart was still beating fast from dashing away out of fear, and she glances around occasionally to make sure she hadn't been followed immediately after she left.
----

Tank tilted his head. The stranger seemed sincere enough to be honest. "Well shucks, I just thought they were scared or something. They were cowering underneath you like you were threatening 'em. Sorry about that..." Tank said, feeling a little guilty. He realized he might as well ask the Typhlosion while he was there. "Say, what kinda Pokemon was it that you were trying to help?" Tank asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Thunderheart



Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 26
Location : In some swamp

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 am

“It is no problem young one” The Typhlosion said graciously as he looked out to see where the Purrloin could’ve gone. “Well I think she was a Purrloin if I am correct on species identification” he said softly as he pointed in the direction she ran off. “She looked greatly troubled so I wanted to help but she bolted” he said as he started to walk in the direction of the Pokémon that took flight.

(OOC: sorry for shortness but i am blah at the moment and this is all i cna think of)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:34 am

Tank felt his fur bristle slightly as he shifted uncomfortably. He was more surprised than angry, but he needed to find that Purrloin and fast. "Er, I don't mean to be rude but if you're coming along you'd better hurry." Tank said as he ran past Shade. His beady brown eyes were focused completely on finding Prima.
----

Prima had finally calmed down. She was nestled in the tree, sitting on the branch that overlooked the area around her. It would have been a pleasant and relaxing view, but she was hiding intentionally from two Pokemon now. Surely the Zigzagoon had told the giant Typhlosion what she had done. And surely they were coming after her now. She shrank down against the branch, trying to make herself smaller and less visible in between the leaves of the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Thunderheart



Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 26
Location : In some swamp

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:54 am

“Alrighty then” the typhlosion said as he lowed to the ground and raced on all fours as he caught up and stayed side by side with the zigzagoon. He looked over to him and took note of his features, some apprehension and some worry he thought but no matter he kept pace as he looked out for that Purrloin.

“So what the story with the Purrloin, What did she do?” he asked softly as he kept up with him. “I am curious because at first she seemed to troubled and then saw you and bolted so I think there is a connection, no?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 am

The Zigzagoon managed a few words in between his breaths while running. "She... Took.. A... Berry.... Mission... Item." His paw hit a sharp rock and he stumbled slightly, shaking it free and trying to ignore the sharp pain that hit him from it. It was near to a thorn in his paw pain wise. He paused for a moment and sniffed the ground, if he used his senses, he could sniff out the berry scent. He inhaled deeply. "Do you smell that...? Faintly sweet... Just barely noticeable." He said while standing upright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Thunderheart



Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 26
Location : In some swamp

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 am

“To be honest young one, my nose is not what it used to be” he said scratching it softly with a slight look around, standing back up to his full height. “It is mostly for show these days, it was singed badly years ago and I have a hard time smelling anything anymore” he said sort of bluntly and then spotted a tree off center and to the side as he felt something strange emanating from it.

(OOC: sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Familiar Faces   

Back to top Go down
 
Familiar Faces
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Man of a Thousand Faces (1957)
» Faces, Strange and Secret
» The fabulous Crown Lynn Three Faces of Eve lampbase 431r from newbie !!
» Maksim Chmerkovskiy faces linguistic trouble on ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’
» S9E2: The Witch's Familiar (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: