Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How goes it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: How goes it?   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 am

Michael was walking around the peacful town of Grassveil on a plesant day. Michael was day dreaming about what Blaze had told him in the warehouse. Michael looked at his hands. He can't be my brother. Can he? Maybe he knows about my parents. He thought as he stod in the middle of the dirt road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 am

Dandy the Bulbasaur had been wandering through town. Her partner, Nel was nowhere to be seen, though she wasn't the best when it came to searching, so she had decided to take a walk by herself. "Yeah, staying in shape to be the toughest... Yeah." She said to herself with a confident grin. She waddled along the dirt path with a large grin and a twinkle in her eye.

Dandy caught sight of someone up ahead. "Heeeeeeeyyy there!" She called out in a loud voice. Dandy wasn't shy when it came to meeting Pokemon. And she wasn't shy when it came to calling out a hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:18 am

Michael heard the voice calling out and interupting his thoughts. He turned around to see a Bulbasaur walking towards him. "Hey," He responded calmly. "how goes it?" He added as he scratched the back of his head and drooped his tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:28 am

Dandy waddled over to the Charmander. She waved with one of her vines and then retracted it. "Hey there, the name's Dandy." She stated with a grin. "I'm doing just.. Dandy!" She did a small hop motion as if it was amusing. "What about you huh? How ya doin'?" She asked while seeming distracted for a moment. She was attempting a handstand, which only resulted in her falling on her face, but she quickly recovered and stood on all fours again in a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 pm

"I'm Michael and I'm doing good." The Charmander replied. "So, any reason you in town?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 am

Dandy grinned. "Taking a walk of course, of course! You gotta stay in shape!" She said inching closer to the Charmander. Although she didn't want to get burned from being too close to him. "You know, me being a future amazing exploration member, I gotta keep in top shape! Of course that involves rigorous training, like doing handstands. You should try it some time!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:16 am

"Ya that's true." The fire type replied with a laugh. "I'm here to look for a job or something to do, maybe get some training in." Michael responded to his own question. "Hey you wanna tag along on a mission or some training?" The fire type suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:53 am

"Training?!" Dandy gasped for a moment, somewhat too dramatically, although it was truly how she felt. "Woah, woah! Let's go, let's go!" She said and started to bumble off towards the guild. "Let's take a job. The best job we can find!" She said with a grin and grabbed Michael's arm with on of her vines. She knew as long as it wasn't his tail she's be fine tugging the fire lizard along to the guild.

"Go, go go! We gotta go and fast!" Dandy cheered. Her red eyes glowed with excitement at the prospect of an adventure. Her other vine was waving back and forth in a rhythmic manner as she chanted something cheerily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:09 am

"Alright lets go-whaooooo!!!!!" Michael started to say, but then was yanked along up to the guild by his probably new friend. He had to walk faster then normal to keep up with the Kanto starter. When they finally reached the guild Michael browsed through the jobs looking for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 am

Dandy giggled in amusement to herself. "Oh boy, oh boy! This is gonna be great! Do you see anything? Are we rescuing someone? Are we delivering something or retrieving it? Maybe it's an outlaw. I bet it's an outlaw. I'll rough em up! I'll show em who's boss!" She said making punching gestures with her vines while putting on a determined face. In the process, she hit the board, which caused a piece of parchment to fall on her face.

Dandy stood there for a moment, not moving as her mind seemed to go blank. In truth, she did this a lot, but it was just herself thinking in silence. It wasn't that she was slow to respond, but only that she was thinking. "Hey!" She suddenly said and whipped the paper up with a vine. "Look at this one! It's a delivery!" Dandy said while waving the paper back and forth. This obviously made it hard for Michael to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:59 am

"Hm?" Michael mumbled as he turned to face Dandy, who was waving the paper in front of him. He couldn't read all of it, all he could read was "Please deliver a ---- -- Pea--- --rest" "Well it sounds easy, we should be able to do that." He said, even though he didn't know much more than a few letters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 am

Dandy did a neat movement of her whip and tucked the paper in her bag dangling around her beck. "Oooookay!" Dandy said and proceeded to waddle off. The Bulbasaur was in high spirits as usual and made it obvious through her random singing while they were on their way. "We're going to Pecha Forest hooray! We're going to deliver, to deliver, a thingie! A thingie! We're gonna deliver a Red Gummyyyyy. Wait... Do you have a Red one? Cause I don't." Dandy suddenly realized. She looked back at Michael. "You're a fire Pokemon! You gotta have one! You gotta!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 am

Michael checked his bag and dug around looking for a red gummy. "Hrm.. hold on I might." His voice trailed off as he looked around his bag. "I can't find any gummies, wait oh here we go!" Michael exclaimed as he pulled out a red gummy. "Weird, I don't remember ever finding one of these." He tried to recall, but had no idea. "Well i guess it doesn't matter as long as we can complete the mission!" The fire lizard cheered. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 am

"Waaaahhooo!" Dandy said as she heard the Charmander's cheer. She broke into a fast trot and made her way from the guild and to the roads leading out of town. "We're going on an adventuuuurrrre!" She said while wiggling excitedly. Her bulb moved just slightly at the motion, but she didn't seem to mind and proceeded on with sparkling red eyes. She trotted down the road with confidence, and radiated a pure positive attitude that could practically be seen. Her pawtracks were making dust, but she didn't seem to mind. "We gotta hurry! Hurry up Michael! There's no time to dillydally! No time to Weedle and Sewaddle about! We gotta get going, going, going!" The Bulbsaur said as she quickly made her way through town, expecting Michael right behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

"Whoa wait up!" Michael shouted as he tried to catch up. "This is gonna be fun!" He cheered as he caught up with the grass Pokemon. "Lets go!" He cheered along with Dandy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Dandy nodded. "Yessireeeeee it is! We gotta keep up a good pace! Gotta stay fit! This is just a workout!" She said with a confident nod. They were leaving town now, following a pathway that led to the nearby Pecha Forest. Dandy was humming absentmindedly, but stopped after a few moments. "Say, where's your team anyways? You're a guild member right?" The Bulbasaur asked while waddling along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 am

"Hm, oh my team, well I haven't seen my partner, Shaman the Riolu, since a battle at a ware hose where there were a bunch of outlaws and we came back and i haven't seen him since." Michael explained. He continued to walk alone side Dandy, now closer to Peacha forest. "So do you have a team?" Michael asked out of pure boredom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:11 am

Dandy nodded. "You bet your sweet Gummies it will be! We're going to take the forest by storm! Show no mercy to those who face us! And treat those in need with kindness! We'll be the best pair of Pokemon out there! The dynamic duo! The terrific two! We'll be double trouble! The deadly duet! Yeah! The... The.. What's another word for two..?" She said tilted her head to one side.

Her attention was quickly drawn away. Although she had a short attention span to begin with, this time it was actually called for. Dandy did a little hop in the air, landing in some grass with a small crash. "Oomf..." She said, feeling her face pressed against the soft green ground. "Woah, woah! We're here already! We're so here! This is exciting!" With a hop to her feet, Dandy practically skipped to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:43 am

"Alright lets get this show on the, um grass, or dirt, or um whatever this is?" Michael said a little scatter brained. He walked along side the grass type and saw a few good-looking peacha berries. He ran up to the tree, grabbed a branch and jumped on it, the jumped towards the berries and yanked them off the tree and landed on the ground. "Want one?" He asked Dandy as he bit into his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Dandy held out her vine as if to say 'stop' and shook her head. "No way, no way! I've got all I need right here." She said patting her bag with the other. "Besides, I don't wanna take too much from the forest. Call me a bumbling Bulbasaur all ya want, but I don't take more than I need. That's a Grass types rule." She said with a nod. The concept was pretty straightforward, especially for Dandy.

"A stuffed bag and a stuffed Pokemon makes an easy target anyways. So let's go, go, go!" She said with a wave of a vine and shuffled along. She was completely confident about venturing into the deeper parts of the forest. "So we gotta deliver that red thingie and w-" She was cut off as a purple blur crashed into her. "Ooomf!" Dandy said, stumbling backwards. "Woah!" She said and shook herself, facing an irritated Rattata. With a crack of one vine, she struck the purple ratlike creature and it staggered from the hit. She had an aggressive and confident look on her fate, ready to take out the opposing Pokemon.

Chattering from another section was quickly cut short as a Patrat charged towards Michael, planning on hitting him with a Tackle attack. The red and yellow eyed creature was hasty in it's attack, and didn't pay any heed to the fact the Charmander could easily respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 pm

"What the..?" Michael said as he saw the Patrat running towards him. He tossed both of the berries into the air, rolled out of the way, and then caught the berries with ease. "So I take it you wanna fight?" Michael said narrowing his eyes and raising the flame on his tail. He put one of the berries into his bag and the other he finished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am

Dandy, facing off with the Rattata, attacked it with a Leech Seed attack. The Rattata dodged out of the way with swift speed and struck her again with a Quick Attack. "Chakratat! This is OUR territory stupid Bulbasaur!" The purple rodent chattered. "Leave now or face a beating like you've never felt before!" It bared its teeth further in a menacing manner.

Dandy shook herself again, the large bulb on her back shaking slightly from the movement. Again, she released a Leech Seed attack which hit the Rattata. It had been so busy using verbal threats that it hadn't even taken the chance to ready itself to dodge once again. The small seeds shot from her bulb, latched onto the Pokemon's fur, creating vines. Dandy smirked. "Hah! Call me clumsy or stupid, but I got you good pal!"

The Rattata was obviously restrained, and let out a cry of help. The Patrat, who had been facing off with Michael, swept up sand in front of the Charmander to blind him. "Fufufu. Have fun cleaning out your eyes lizard!" The rat said as he tried to make his way over to help his ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:47 am

Michael saw the sand about to hit him in the face. He closed his eyes, but he was about to use an ember attack when sand flew into his mouth. "Gah! Pleh! Disgusting I have no idea where that sand has been!" Michael garbled his wirds as he spit sand from his mouth. "You're gonna get it now!" Michael opened his eyes, only to see the rat helping the other rat. "Oh so I guess I'll just have to go over there, hm way to much work for a delivery." The lizard chuckled. He pulled a disk-like thing out of his bag and stepped on it. "You're going down." He mumbled as he opened his mouth and shot a stream of fire at the rat duo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater
avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 am

Dandy's limbs flailed as she scrambled as far away from the fire as possible. She actually tripped over a tree root in the process and fell on her face. After a moment she got up and shook her head vigorously. "Hey, hey! You gotta make sure I'm far away enough! Grass types burn easily you know?" A bead of sweat rolled down her face as she managed a nervous smile. Truthfully she was probably already a safe distance from the stream of fire, but better safe than sorry for Dandy.



The Patrat screamed in pain as the fire hit him, falling over. He was down for the count, but he did have severe burns on his back. His tail twitched and his eyes were closed as he cringed in pain from the attack. "My back! My back!" The Patrat cried out. There were actual tears streaming down his face.

The Rattata, slightly hindered by the vines wrapping around his body ran over to the Patrat. He had managed to avoid the attack by stumbling away while Dandy was distracted luckily. "Kimchi, Kimchi! Don't let them win! We can't let them win!" His purple tail twitched and flicked back and forth as he rummaged in his sack for something. "Kimchi! Where did you put the Oran Berry!"

"I hid it. I didn't want them to have it! Pokemon like them come into the forest thinking they can take whatever they want to!" The Patrat said. He had lifted up his head enough to glare at the Bulbasaur who blinked with wide red eyes. "They think they can parade about anywhere without considering what might be someone's home."



Dandy blinked a few more times. "Woah, woah! We're not taking what we please! You've got the wrong idea buddy! Besides you attacked us first without asking!" She stomped the ground with her front foot, making sure it was emphasized.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
thekyle96

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 20
Location : wouldn't you like to know o.0 stalkers are everywhere PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: Night Fire & Frost Bite
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:52 am

"Whoa you think were trying to take stuff?" Michael asked. "The only reason were here is to deliver a red gummi, not to take stuff. We're explorers, we help, not take." Michael explained as he threw two Oran berries to the pokemon. He trotted over and helped the Patrat up. "Sorry for the misunderstanding." He tried to comfort. "Oh and sorry for almost hitting you Dandy, I wasn't exactly thinking about that part, he he." Michael chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How goes it?   

Back to top Go down
 
How goes it?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: