Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trees...Trees....and More Trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:25 am

Emma glided across from branch to branch, munching on nuts as she went. The Emolga had just recently stolen some valuable items, which she could sell for some big money. She giggled. Then, Emma glided down to the ground, and decided to walk the way. She searched for a suitable resting place, with no worries about wild Pokemon, as they were all very, very, weak.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 am

"TREEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!" Negate shouted happily as she zipped around in the canopy of the forest. "I love trees!", she giggled, "But not in the tree-hugger way." she quickly added. "Hurry it up down there, Prima!" she cried to her teammate .

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 am

Prima ran on the ground trying to follow along after he teammate. "I.. Am hurrying!" Prima said between breaths as she tried to keep up with the flying squirrel. "Yes, the forest is full of trees but could you slow down?" She called out as she glanced up for Nugale. She looked around for the Emolga seeing nothing at all. The a brownish, white, and yellow shape zipped past her. It was gliding from branch to branch with skill. "Wait for me!" The shiny Purrloin called out as she ran after the Emolga, little did she know, it wasn't Nugale at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 am

Emma had just finished eating her store of nuts when a Purrloin, a shiny Purrloin at that, ran towards her, shouting, "Wait for me!" and panting. Eh? Why should I wait for her? We're complete strangers to each other! the Emolga thought in surprise. From its voice, Emma could tell the Purrloin was female. So, Attract wouldn't work to get her away. "Who are you and what do you want?" the Emolga said, loud enough for the running Purrloin to hear clearly.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:07 am

"Prima, where'd you- D'oh!" Nugale was cut short by a tree branch which she had smacked right into. She fell down to the ground, and had lost sight of Prima. "Prima? Prima?!?!?! PRIMAAA!!!!!!" Nugale shouted, amused at this. She zipped through the foliage to try and find her lost partner.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:11 am

Prima narrowed her eyes. "You're... You're not Nugale." She said after hearing the Emolga's voice. She stood in a defensive pose on all fours. "I'm Prima, an explorer. What's more important is who you are. You've got a lot of crumbs on your mouth, even I can tell from here." Prima said while watching the Emolga carefully. Whoever they were, they certainly had responded boldly and seemed suspicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:21 am

"Of course I'm not this Nugale person, or rather, Emolga. That is why you mistook me for them, right?" Emma replied. "I'm Emma. I'm sure you must have seen me on posters now and then." luckily, she had put her heart pendant in her bag. Then, she wiped the nut crumbs off of her mouth, then blew them off her black paw. The Purrloin went into a defensive stance, so Emma did the same. Her yellow cheeks discharged electricity. "Now, mind telling me your name?"

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:28 am

"PRIMA, HIDE AND SEEK ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! WHERE AREYOOOOOOOOUU?!?!?" Nugale called, worry starting to put a damper on her seemingly endless good mood. "I hope she isn't lost, or worse...." she stopped to look around. "Or maybe..... I'm the one who's lost." she shudder and continiued to search for her teammate.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:45 am

Prima stared at the Emolga carefully. She heard a faint cry from somewhere else, it almost sounded like her name... Almost. She pretended she didn't hear it, not wanting to give away the fact that her teammate might even be remotely before. "Prima." She replied, noting she had mentioned it before. "You're on posters? What are you, infamous?" Prima asked with narrowed eyes still. Nugale.. Where ARE you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:59 am

"You could say that." Emma replied in response to the statement of being infamous. Then, she heard a faint cry in the distance. It sounded like 'Prima', but the Emolga chose to ignore it and instead, focused on the matter at hand. "I steal things here and there for survival, though sometimes I happen upon valuables to sell." The Emolga stepped back a little, but it was unnoticeable.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 am

Nugale was tired now. Her throat hurt from calling for Prima, and all she wanted to do was rest. But, she didn't give up. "Don't worry Prima, I'll find you!" Nagale said loudly. With that, she took the the air again and continiued to call for Prima.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:08 am

Prima heard the sound again. She definitely knew it was Nugale, but should she let an outlaw escape so easily or should she call out for her partner and risk an attack or Emma getting away? She gritted her teeth. An small idea came to mind, it was stupid, a foolish thing to do, but she decided to try it anyways. "THIEF!" She called out in her loudest voice as if yelling at Emma. "You should know stealing is WRONG!" Prima said even louder, hoping that Nugale would hear at least a few of the words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:20 am

Emma shrugged. She was called a thief and outlaw many times before. It hardly bothered her, but the Purrloin could try if she wanted to. Then, Emma flew up onto a tree branch. Simply standing there was tiring. Well, not tiring, but annoying nonetheless.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:29 am

Nugale gasped, hearing Prima's voice not to far off. "Ha ha, I FOUND you!!!!" Nugale called as she made a beeline strait for the place where she heard Prima's voice. But, she was a tad off. Instead of stopping right in front of Prima, like she had planned, she passed right by her and was about to plow into another pokemon.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:32 am

Prima frowned at the response from Emma. Outlaws were all one of a kind, that much she was sure of. She jumped in surprise as Nugale appeared. Two Emolga at once was a slightly confusing sight for her. "Nugale!" She called out. Her hopes renewed because of the appearance of her teammate. "Watch out! That's an outlaw!" She called out to Nugale, warning her even though she was about to go crashing into Emma. She braced herself to dash forward to attack in case she had to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:48 am

Emma saw another Emolga making a beeline straight for her, and quickly hopped off the branch, making the other Emolga crash into the tree instead. Then, she landed gracefully. "Watch where you're going." she called to Nugale, well, it should be this Nugale Pokemon since it should be an Emolga, and it was shouting "PRIMA" like mad.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 am

Nugale was pretty much unphased by the crash. She had crashed into things so many times before her parents had thought about renaming her "Crash". She rubbed her forehead a little. "Hi Prima! Hi..... Me!" Nugale called cheerfully. She seemed to be either so oblivious to the whole situation or so ADHD (or both) that none of this was affecting her. Or, maybe that was just the head trauma talking.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:58 am

"Nugale! That's not you... It's an outlaw! A bad Pokemon! She's trouble!" Prima said standing up on her hind legs to gain some more height. She pointed to Emma with her paw. "Don't let her escape! We have to apprehend her!" She hissed and readied herself to attack. "Sorry Emma, but an outlaw is an outlaw!" And readied herself to attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:09 am

Emma was caught slightly off guard when Nugale was completely oblivious to the whole situation. It was very amusing. The, when Prima got ready to attack, Emma snapped back to the matter at hand, and went into a defensive stance. Her cheeks released static, before she let loose a strong Thunderbolt towards the Purrloin. "Sorry, you'll have to beat me first!" she shouted.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

"GASP!!! Are we going to fight with me #2!?!?" Nugale said with excitement. "I always wanted to fight myself!!" She added, just as excitedly. Her tail began to glow, and she sprang into the air. She quickly shot an air slash attack at the other "her".

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Prima lifted her paw in the air, a white light appeared on top of it. She concentrated an Assist attack, channeling her partners energy into a random attack Nugale knew. She let loose a Thundershock attack from the light, just barely countering the Thunderbolt. Some of the Pikachu's attack broke through, shocking her to the point she staggered slightly from the attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter



Posts : 52
Join date : 2012-01-18
Age : 19
Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 am

Luke washed onto the river shore semiconscious. He dragged himself to a grassy area and let himself dry out in the sun. His body was still sore from that fight with the umbreon. He sighed. "Why couldn't i have picked any of the other dozen stores..." He craned his neck so he could take a look around without getting up. "Where am i anyway?" He shrugged and was about to close his eyes when he heard someone yell "Prima!" He bolted up and his head moved from side to side, searching for the origin of the voice. "What was that?" Luke trudged deeper into the forest, noisily stepping on branches and leaves as he walked. He continued looking, left, right, occasionally glancing behind and above him. That's when he caught sight of some pokemon a couple yards away. Luke quasi-stealthily hid behind a tree and peered around the side. There was a purrlion and two emolgas. The purrlion and and one of the emolgas seemed to be teaming up against the other. "Wonder whats going on here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade
Moderator


Posts : 836
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 17
Location : I dunno.

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 am

Emma quickly used Light Screen, and a golden translucent cube surrounded her. After the Air Slash, she didn't feel much. The resistance from her Electric-type combined with the Light Screen pretty much nullified the attack. Then, grinning, the Emolga jumped up and twirled her finger in a circular motion before launching an Air Slash at the weakened Purrloin.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist



Posts : 2154
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 20
Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Nugale quickly dashed at "herself" asing Quick Attack right after the other Emolga used her attack.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts : 931
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 am

Prima barely dodged the attack, running to the side to dodge the slashing attacks that whistled through the air. Her fur was standing on near end as she realized how close she had been to getting hit with the attack. She allowed herself to focus again on another assist attack, feeling herself charged up with energy, not electrical energy but physical energy, the will to run. She started to dash towards the tree, running at Emma with her partners Quick Attack gained through assist. She left a light streak behind her as she reached a fast speed scaling up the tree, ready to slam into her foe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Today at 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Trees...Trees....and More Trees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Halloween trees
» how do I turn young trees in to bonsai trees? I have about 20 maple trees all about 3 weeks old and want to grow them into bonsai trees.
» One Man and His Trees
» Moving Trees Cross Country
» Genetically Engineering Bonsai Trees

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: