Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trees...Trees....and More Trees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Emma glided across from branch to branch, munching on nuts as she went. The Emolga had just recently stolen some valuable items, which she could sell for some big money. She giggled. Then, Emma glided down to the ground, and decided to walk the way. She searched for a suitable resting place, with no worries about wild Pokemon, as they were all very, very, weak.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
RoarinLaughter

Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Poke: 1000
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:37 am

Luke watched as the emolga and the purrlion started attacking the other emolga. He tilted his head and stared at them. "I'm not sure... but i think i know some of them..." His mind was still fuzzy so he couldnt think straight. But it didnt take alot of thought to see that two against one was not a fair fight. "Lets even the odds." He saw the purrlion head towards the tree he was hiding behind and she began to climb the trunk. As she reached the top of her climb Luke tackled the tree, making it shake and sway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Water Blade

Stats
Poke: 270
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 am

Emma looked at both Pokemon, their fast-moving bodies leaving a light streak behind them. She could only dodge one, but when the tree suddenly shook and swayed, the Emolga found a chance. She hopped off, and glided down towards the other Emolga and once right in front of Nugale, let loose a Thunderbolt at point-blank range. However, they would both fall to the ground eventually, so Emma tried to position herself on top of the Emolga.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Prima dug her claws into the bark of the tree as she felt it shake. Thankfully, being a catlike Pokemon, she had sharp claws she could use to hold onto things. She looked down at the Pokemon below, it was a Poochyena.... A familiar Poochyena at that. "What do you think you're DOING?" Prima shouted while holding on. "Who charges into a battle without knowing who the good guys are?" She asked, but it was more a question for herself. There's no way that's the Poochyena from before. Is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
RoarinLaughter

Location : Currently traveling at intergalactic speeds on the starship Bistromath.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Luke looked up the tree at the Purrlion. A flash of surprise crossed his face. It was that nice Purrlion from the cafe... He shook that thought out of his head. But that was in the past. He stood defensively, his fur standing on end. "How do i know if your one of the good guys." A low growl echoed from his voice as he waited to see if she would make any sudden attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Singe

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Singe sat in the shade of a large tree, grooming herself. She watched the other pokemon silently, from where she was sitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trees...Trees....and More Trees   Today at 1:52 am

Back to top Go down

Trees...Trees....and More Trees
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2