Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!


Create your team and explore a completely new world!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts: 466
Join date: 2011-12-27
Age: 22

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Client: Lanturn
Objective: Escort Lanturn to the bottom of the dungeon
Place: Frozen Stream
Difficulty: B
Reward: 350 poke + Bounce Band

Oswald read through the mission pamphlet one more time, now wearing a cloth cloak that kept him slightly warm in the frigid cold. The stream under the ice kept flowing, as if some mystical force was pushing the water along under the ice, keeping it warm enough to not completely freeze over. Oswald had invited Vanilla along on this mission, to let her see what it was like to be a guild member, to actually help others while gaining some form of profit. The escort sat atop the frozen stream, staring longingly at the rushing water below. He kept talking about the ocean and how wonderful it would be to go back to it. He said that he had family waiting for him, and that he had enough of all the fighting going on due to...whatever it was that had made so many pokemon violently aggressive.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts: 466
Join date: 2011-12-27
Age: 22

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Oswald smiled, as his lover's words cheered him a little, along with the fact that she wasn't maintaining a vice grip on his paw. Of course, pain was not an issue when Oswald was with Vanilla, as the joy of simply being together kept his thoughts away from the minuscule amounts of pain.

"That's great! With the extra money I can get from being a Move tutor, I could stock up on a lot of different things, like apples, berries, scarves, ribbons, seeds...Heh, I could probably get a few TM's if I saved up enough for 'em, though I doubt I'd ever use them." Oswald replied, his face beaming with joy as he imagined all of the Poke he could potentially bring in. The sky was the limit for the Mienfoo, who was actually planning on building a home, so long as everything worked out for Vanilla and he.

He returned Vanilla's heartfelt gaze, silently praying that this relationship of theirs would last for the ages. After all, he didn't want to lose her, not to anything, or anyone. Oswald would do anything he could to keep her happy and safe, and while taking her out onto a mission wasn't exactly a "safe" trip, it was still more within the Minccino's ideas of a good time. At least, that was what the Mienfoo hoped.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts: 931
Join date: 2011-12-05
Location: USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:24 am

Vanilla paused for a moment. She directed her attention to the area around them. Her ears and tail twitched just slightly as she picked up on a sound in the distant surroundings. She didn't bother asking Oswald if he had heard it, but merely focused. It sounded like crunching to her. It seemed to be getting closer, then fading away as if something was pacing about. Her eyes squinted somewhat and one ear twitched as she tried to identify where it was exactly. Vanilla shook her head and looked away. "I must be hearing things." She said with a shrug. Although she said this out loud, she couldn't get the exact sound out of her head.



Heavy breathing emitted from a flaming creature prowling through the forest. He was using his knuckles to walk slowly back and forth along a path, making a decent trail along the ground of where he had obviously been pacing. His back heaved as in took in another breath and let it out in a flaming growl. His eyes were filled with red veins, obviously from lack of sleep and constant rage.

Gingin was stalking the couple escorting a Pokemon through the icy area. The flaming ape was waiting from afar. His chance would arrive soon, but this time he would wait it out patiently until they tired out. He would keep waiting patiently, lurking from afar while the Mienfoo gradually tired out from defending his precious companion from attacks. Gingin had gained more intelligence and cunning since he had been trapped in that cave. In truth he had gone insane to the point of almost chewing off his own leg. But he had snapped back into reality. And all he wanted was revenge on Oswald. And he wanted it in the worst way possible.

Gingin had trained and focused all his power into becoming stronger. All his moves were focused on taking out the one who had trapped him before. Vengeance was more important to him now. Vanilla wasn't his priority anymore. The Infernape dug his knuckles into the ground. He wasn't affected by the cold area, and merely decided to bide his time into pacing back and forth while practicing patience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts: 466
Join date: 2011-12-27
Age: 22

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm

The Mienfoo tilted his head, slightly concerned about what Vanilla was talking about. For all he knew, what the Minccino heard could forshadow a pokemon waiting in ambush for them, or maybe she might have heard the rare apple falling to the ground nearby? Either way, Oswald couldn't help but wonder what Vanilla had heard, but didn't bother to ask her. Oswald trusted her opinion upon the matter, as her sense of hearing was far more advanced than his own.

However, he did notice that the environment was getting subtly warmer, if only by one or two degrees, at most. Still, it was an anomaly that kept Oswald on his toes, forcing him to scan the surrounding environment. This heat, it brought back memories of the duo's encounter with that Monferno in Serene Cave. Oswald simply shrugged it off though, as it was surely just a coincidence.

Still, Oswald made this subtle change known to the group, stating, "Is it just me, or did it get a little warmer?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts: 931
Join date: 2011-12-05
Location: USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Vanilla nodded in agreement to his statement. "Yeah... It did, you're right." She said while glancing around. "Something... Doesn't feel right. I didn't want to say it before but I thought I heard pawsteps, or crunching, or something like that." Vanilla muttered while rubbing her fur. For some reason she felt uncomfortable about the situation. "Maybe we should just keep moving." Vanilla said while glancing around. She was having a harder time picking up on anything else, but she was also having a hard time staying calm.



The wheezing Infernape was still lurking nearby, eyeing the team from a distance through bloodshot eyes. His knuckled dug into the ground with each movement as continued his pacing, steadily watching the two while waiting for his chance. Soon.. Yes... Very soon. Gingin thought to himself with a disturbing grin. Wait for them to become weak and tired. Dive in, attack the fighting one while he is trying to keep them safe. Destroy him... Yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
Wiesel
Bulletin Board Updater


Posts: 466
Join date: 2011-12-27
Age: 22

Stats
Poke: 800
Team: Blazing Glory
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Oswald paused for a moment, trying to think of a plan of action. Continuing on now, with some mysterious pokemon following them around would be incredibly hazardous. After all, it could easily jump them at any turn, and would most likely wait for the trio to get into a fight before striking. That was what Vermillion taught him, and it made perfect sense to use such a tactic. Oswald shook his head, "No, we can't go on any farther until we find out whats out there. I'm not going to let us walk right into an ambush,"

The Lanturn frowned slightly, and jiggled around impatiently, "Must we? We haven't even gotten a quarter of the way through yet. Besides, the added temperature means that this pokemon is a fire type, correct? I'm sure I can take care of them, whoever they might be."

"No, I can't let you get hurt. If you faint, then we fail the mission, and we'll have to go through this all over again." Oswald stated, knowing all too well what failure tasted like, and he certainly wasn't going to go screwing up this one.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
❍ᴥ❍
Chief Updater


Posts: 931
Join date: 2011-12-05
Location: USA D8!

Stats
Poke: 1000
Team: None
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard   Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:18 am

Vanilla sighed. She didn't want to stick around, either way the Pokemon would likely get the jump on them if they stood about. Her ears twitched again, although this time in annoyance. "I'm kind of with the Lanturn on this one... My fur is standing on end here and I.. I don't like it." Her eyes wandered about the area. She couldn't see anything moving really, although with how they were situated she wondered if she should attempt to tune into sounds further in the forest.

"At least we know if it's getting hotter like you said... It's a fire type or something." Her eyes squinted slightly, wondering why a fire type would be out here. Of all the places to be, why out by a frozen stream? Again she glanced around, standing up on her tiptoes like a Pokemon looking for a predator nearby.



Gingin's breath came in and out in rattly breaths that sounded like someone with a breathing problem. He either had some kind of cold or permanent damage to her breathing. Bloodshot eyes wandered around the area, just like Vanilla. He was debating on what to do, but still he would bide his time. If that rat thinks it's going to catch me with those poorly tuned senses, she can think again. As for Oswald... He can freeze to death while waiting. He bared his fangs in a wicked smile. They were yellowed, chipped, and had black spots showing here and there from lack of tacking care of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://milfeyu.deviantart.com/
 

Shining Light in the Hailing Blizzard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

 Similar topics

-
» Oils, drying, and light
» Parashara Light 7.0 For Windows 7 64 Bit
» The Creator God Of Light, Horakhty deck
» Nokia 1280-1616-1800 Light Solution
» Nokia 1280 All solution here.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP ::  :: -