Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Ice meets Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Stats
Poke: 1050
Team: Midori(Grass)
Inventory:

PostSubject: Ice meets Darkness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 am

A dragon covered in a thin layer of ice closed his eyes and began to concentrate on his element. Some time ago he left to train by himself but soon found out that he would have been a danger for his homeland, he left when he saw the feild was covered in ice and snow. With in the forest unknown to him that he was in his enemies territory, he flapped hus wings and a small cool breeze swept forward.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Poke: 705
Team: ShadowFern/BlazeBurn/Voltage /Obsidian
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 am

Ryu, in her jet black dragon form, flapped her wings once and soared across the azure sky. Spotting a huge field of ice, she tilted her head in curiosity. With a decisive nod, the DragonCat touched down on the snow, paws crunching into ice. With a blink of her deep purple eyes, she saw a huge dragon seemingly covered in ice. With head held high and voice loud and clear, Ryu began to speak. "I'm Ryu Lorem, Heir to the thrown of Kurayami. Who are you?" her voice was tinged with a bit of sharpness

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 am

Todoroki opened his red eyes and looked at the black dragon. "Just call me Hyorinmaru. It is a pleasure to meet you, young one." he said with a deep but gentel voice. He folded his wine in toward him and bowed his head for respect. "It is dangerous out here, I only wish to be left alone please." he said in a said tone not wanting anyone to get hurt from his power.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:11 pm

A bit more at ease, Ryu sat down, curling her tail around her large paws. With a twitch of her white ear, she spoke once more. "Hyorinmaru...A lovely name. You seem rather kind. How is that? I've never been able to manage complete compassion." The tone of her voice seemed to be filled with jealousy. "Being a Kurayami does that I suppose.." she said, somewhat bitterly. "On another note, Isn't it boring being out here all alone?"

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm

The large dragon closed his eyes remembering his younger sister. "It does get lonely, but it is for the safty of my family and friends." he said lowering his head in saddness. Out of the saddness he chuckled when the black dragon said that she couldn't manage compassion, "You said that I had a nice name, that's a start." he said slialing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Ryu's 'lips' curled upwards at that. "Well then, looks like I'm getting better, eh?" with a chuckle she got up and walked closer to the huge Ice Dragon. "For the safety of your family and friends? What's so dangerous about you?" she tilted her head in curiosity, eyes blinking expectantly.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Hyorinmaru lowered himself to the same eye level at Ryu, "My powers sometimes loose controle. You can see the distruction that it can cause by looking at this feild." he said looking around. He was lucky to get away from his home before it got worse for everyone else.It still hurt him that he had to leave, he couldn't even imagen the heart-ach that his sister was going through.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 am

"Hmm..." she began muttering under her breath contemplatively. "Well, one thing I know is that the Dragon Cats of my kingdom are strong enough to handle a little ice" Ryu said after a long pause, nose in the air. "Hyorinmaru." she turned herself to look into his eyes. "I don't see you as a bad dragon, nor do I see you as a Kurayami. In fact, I'm not sure where to place you. You confuse me" The jet black dragon chuckled a bit.

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:01 am

hyroinmaru chuckled, "My power's confuse me sometimes. Sometimes I'll have a handle on it then the next it goes wrong." he tried to explain. "Maybe I'm just an outsider." he added looking at the black dragon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripple
Admin

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Ice meets Darkness   Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 am

"Well that's not a fun place to end the story" Ryu said, blinking. "Why not in a much happier place? Like 'The outsider rejoined his family and was an outsider no more' kind of ending" With a thoughtful pause, she fell silent. "Then again, I'm a Kurayami. I destroy those kind of happy endings. Honestly they sicken me slightly. Why not end drearily? Not as much fun to observe" she winked and stretched her wings, taking flight and circling around Hyorinmaru's head, simply for fun.

Ice meets Darkness

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1