Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
WE HAVE MOVED!
Yes, the adventure continues, just not here!

If you would still like to RP with us, go to;
http://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/

We look forward to meeting you!

Create your team and explore a completely new world!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leaving ground with the air element

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McDerpaderp

PostSubject: Leaving ground with the air element   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Meifeng stood next to the training grounds, her body shivering with anticipation. The adolescent cat was well on her way to become a warrior, but she needed to master an element, other than light. Scanning the grounds with her aqua blue eyes, she tried to find someone who could teach her the element that appealed the most to her: air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Location : Nippon. Wait, this isn't Amestris!!! HOW DID I GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Stats
Poke: 1450
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:12 am

Harmonia wandered onto the empty training ground. Or at least, she thought it was empty. She was in full cat form and somewhat bored. She streched her limbs and yawned contently, as she had been lacking a student for quite some time.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:38 am

Eventually, Meifeng noticed another she-cat entering the training grounds. Scanning her with her eyes, she noticed the cat was matching the description of the air teacher to a T. Excited and a little nervous, she trotted over. "Excuse me?" she called as she approached the adult female. "My name is Meifeng and I'm kinda sorta looking for an air teacher and I kinda sorta noticed you looked like her, so...is your name Harmonia Lyeria, by any chance?" the younger cat rambled awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Team: FullMetal Charm; Team Starfox; Team Skyfire; Team Chocospark; Team Rising Tides
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 am

"Yes that's me!" Harmonia laughed. "And you don't have to be so nervous around me, I'm not going to bite your head off!" she continiued to laugh, her smile getting wider. She looked at Meifeng. "So, you want to learn the air element do you?" she asked. "Well, I'm the expert. Ive' devoted my life to studing the element of air, and I haven't ceased to, either. I may look nice and carefree now, but I'm as strict as they come when it comes to teaching my element." she warned.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 am

Meifeng's smile widened, as well. This was it, she was going to learn the air element and follow in the pawsteps of her parents. "I was told that the elemental teachers are strict with their training, but I 'm prepared for that." the younger cat replied, her nerves easing a little. "My parents have mastered the air element, as well, so I'm not a stranger to it. I know how hard air is to tame, but I really want to give this my best shot! Name's Meifeng Tempest, by the way." she quickly added. "Do you accept me as a student?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 am

"Seeing how determined you seem, and considering the fact that I have no other students as of now, I accept you as my student." Harmonia nodde, a smile still lingering on her face.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:30 pm

"Thank you very much!" Meifeng exclaimed, her icy blue eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "I promise to work as hard as I can, and to follow your directions well. I won't let you down, sensei."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 am

"Great! Then you can start by participating in my physical examination!" Harmonia replied, a certain darkness in her enthusiasm. "First Stage! Cat-Form Examination, Beginning now!ยจ she barked. "Twenty-five laps around the training feild. You're being timed! GO!" Harmonia snapped in the style of an army general.

(OoC: I'm basing Harmonia's teaching skills off of Izumi Curtis's from Fullmetal Alchemist...... Be afraid >:3)

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:28 am

(Hoo boy, this can be...interesting. Now I kinda feel sorry for Meifeng XD)

"Eep?" Meifeng got caught slightly off-guard by her teacher's sudden change of demeanor, but she quickly regained her composure as the she-cat shouted "Go!". She had been accepted as a student. Now she needed to show Harmonia that she was worth the time. A refreshing breeze hit her silvery body as she rounded the corner, reminding her that the first lap was done and encouraging her to keep going. 24 laps to go. the adolescent cat thought. You can do it, Meifeng!

(Happy Birthday, btw!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Harmonia carefully timed Meifang as she ran around the training feild, muttering things to herself like, "Not bad, not bad." or "Good." After the cat had run a few more laps, Harmonia morphed into her halfway form, then flew up into the air above the feild. "Secand Test! Reflexes!" she shouted down, flapping her wings gracefully. "If you stop running you'll be penalized and you have to start over again!" she added. "Go!" she snapped as her wings began to glow, and she pelted the ground with a series of wide, glowing slashes made of air.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Meifeng had just reached the end of her 15th lap when she noticed Harmonia morphing into her halfway forme. The young feline had always been fascinated by the process of changing formes, but this was no time to stop and stare. "Second test! Reflexes!" those words alone hit her reflexes, causing her to become more alert. "If you stop running you'll be penalized and you have to start over again!" Alright, then. She thought as she cleared a corner. Guess I'd better pre- "Go!" -pare?! The small she-cat barely had time to finish her thoughts as a flurry of air blades rained down on the ground, one of them almost hitting her. Luckily, this wasn't enough to stop her, although it was pretty close. Honing her senses, she kept running, working extra hard not to run into any more air blades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Harmonia continiued to pelt the ground with her blade attack, still keeping careful track of how Meifeng was doing. She was becoming increasingly impressed, but she didn't slow down at all. She started to become less and less predictable with her attacks, following no pattern.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:20 pm

Golly, she wasn't kidding when she said she was going to be strict! An increasingly tired Meifeng thought as she kept dodging the air blades. Drops of sweat were torn away from her fur by the wind as she finished her 22nd lap. She had ran for a while now, and her breathing was getting uneven. The air blades didn't exactly make things easier for her, as they formes at an increasingly unexpected rate. Luckily, she had only three more laps left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 pm

"Hmm, steady speed, good stamina...... I can work with this kid." Harmonia thought to herself, smiling lightly. She continiued to send down blade after blade, varying their size and speed as Meifeng neared her final laps.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:51 am

Meifeng saw the line that marked the end of her last lap in front of her. "F-finally-" she muttered under her breath as she more or less pounced at the line. She got knocked off-balance by an air blade mid-air, though, and landed rather clumsily at the finish line. I didn't just kill my chances... the young she-cat thought. ...did I? "So...d-did I pa-pass?" she gasped as she tried to calm her racing pulse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"If you hadn't touched the finish line I would have failed you and sent you back where you came. But I think you proven yourself enough that you don't have to run again." Harmony mused. "Just don't expect it to be like this all the time. I believe that strength comes through effort, so consider yourself lucky."

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm

A relieved sigh escaped Meifeng's mouth. "Thank you." she replied, her pulse calming down. "Don't worry, I won't relax just 'cause I passed this one exercise. On the contrary, if this is just the first exercise I need to shape up big time." she added. The young she-cat may have been raised by air warriors, but she knew that it didn't automatically make her one, as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:28 pm

"Good spirit! Now take five, I need to make up a lesson plan. It's been a long time since I've had a student!" Harmonia laughed as she made her way over to a circular pavillion on the far end of the training grounds. "You can come, if you want. There's water and some food there." she added, gesturing to the pavillion.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Meifeng was about to reassure Harmonia that she was fine when she got interrupted by a loud noise coming from her belly. "Oops, looks like I forgot how hungry I actually was." the young cat chuckled awkwardly. "Well, if you're sure it's okay, then...thanks!" she mewed, happily trotting towards the pavillion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 am

Harmonia trottet over and took a seat in the pavillion. She took a cup or water to drink from a cooler nearby and began to work on some paperwork.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Finding a seat close, but not too close to her teacher, Meifeng grabbed a Togarine leg and settled down. She dropped the Togarine leg in front of her and started focusing on it. Having finished her first air training session, the young she-cat was eager to see if she had made any degree of progress, and she was now trying to levitate, or at least move the leg. She had mamaged to levitate things before, but they were small and light, like straws and leaves. C'mon, leg... she muttered. Fly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Harmonia silently peeked up at Meifang from her lesson plan. She waited to see if she could do it, or if she still needed practice.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Noticing that Harmonia's eyes were on her, Meifeng was now even more determined to move that Togarine leg. She tightened her focus, took a deep breath and focused solely on the piece of meat. Then, when she least expected it, the leg got tossed just a few centimeters into the air, and hovered there for a couple of seconds before landing. "No. Way." the she-cat sat still, staring at her levitated lunch. "I totally launched that thing! Sensei!" she turned around in excitement. "Does this mean I'm ready for the next test after lunch?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxFireAlchemist

Stats
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Harmonia grinned and her face grew dark. "Well, seeing as you posses some talent already, I do believe so. I also think we're going to have to make your training a little harder so that you reach your full potential." she explained. "I'll have to add some things to my ciriculum." she mused, then began writing things on the schedule in front of her.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving ground with the air element   

Back to top Go down

Leaving ground with the air element
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1